Massie Massacre VS The Stupid World

I'm tired of pretending I'm not some bitchin' rockstar from Mars.

Life sucks, you know that? Well, my life sucks, yours probably doesn’t. What? You got a bad grade on your English paper? Your crush is dating some plastic whore? Yeah, who cares, my life sucks way more then yours. Hey, you guys should all be grateful you’re not in my position! I doubt any of YOU could survive a day as me.

What’s so bad about my life, you may be wondering? Well, I’ll tell you. First off, it’s sucks enough that I’m the only girl at my new high school, Preston Academy for Boys. Yup, you read that right. ACADEMY FOR BOYS. Oh, wait, that’s just the beginning of my story.

Hmm, you know what… I’m not going to tell you the rest of my story just yet. I think I’ll span out, make it more dramatic then it already is. Oh please, don’t roll your eyes at me, my life is pretty stinkin’ dramatic, much more then yours I bet. So, you’d guys had better stick around for the rest of the story. My life is pretty bitchin’.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is a very different form of writing for me, since I don't usually write my parodies in the first person. I HOPE YALL'Z LIKEZ IT, I KNOW MASSIE WOULD LUV U IF U SHOWED HER SOME LUV. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUX BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE WAY BETTER, I PROMISE!

lulz.

Image


Feel free to use that on your stories. Trust me, if I saw it in an authors note, I'd comment the story.

Edit: New chapter title credit goes to Coloured Dreams!