Status: I'll try to publish my stories since my exams are coming up.

Suicidal Love

Thanerah Kross

A young girl about eight-years-old was playing with her toys in the living room while her mother was making lunch in the kitchen. The little girl had shoulder length black hair with unique eyes that were mixed with silver and blue around the pupil. The girl was sweet as an angel and she was the most precious thing to her mother. She doesn’t know who her father is and her mother refused to talk about him whenever the little girl asked.

The little girl’s name is Thanerah Kross.

~*~

Thanerah stopped playing with her dolls when she heard her mother’s call from the kitchen “Thanerah! Lunch is ready!!”

Thanerah replied as she stood up from the ground “Coming mommy!!”

She rushed into the kitchen with her short legs. She reached the chair and took some effort to get on it then sat up properly as her mother who was at the stove walked towards the kitchen table with a plate of meat and a bowl of rice in her hands.

“Eat up, sweetheart” said her mother with a soft smile on her beautiful face. Her mother was beautiful; she had long black hair that is a bit curly at the end and she had blue eyes.

“Thank you mommy!!” beamed Thanerah before she started to eat her lunch.

Her mother only chuckled heartedly and said to Thanerah “Thanerah, you’re going to get yourself choked up. Slow down” but it was too late

Thanerah choked a bit in her food and coughed a bit “Excuse me” said Thanerah and her mother sighed with a soft smile on her face.

“I told you, honey. Slow down. It’s not like something bad is going to happen to us in a mere second” Thanerah grinned at her mother then continued to eat her food, slowly

During her lunch her mother started to cough harshly. “Mommy?” asked Thanerah as she stopped halfway of her spoon or rice,

She smiled at her as she coughed a bit “I-I’m fine…Thanerah. I-It’s just…It’s just a small cough” then she quickly stood up and rushed up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving Thanerah alone in the kitchen table.

Then Thanerah murmured “Mommy’s sick again…” with sad eyes
.
Thanerah’s mother has an incurable disease and it has gotten worse through the years. Thanerah sighed heavily and played with her food a little “I wish there was some way to save mommy…” While she was just moving her food around Thanerah felt her hair being touched softly. Thanerah quickly turned her head around to suspect someone but there was nobody there.

*What was that?* thought Thanerah.

~*~

Years later Thanerah was walking down a familiar road while holding a bouquet of red roses in her arms. She was going to her mother’s grave as the sky was darkening. Thanerah has grown into a fine woman, 21 years-old and has grown similar looking to her mother but her eyes gave it away.

Thanerah reached a small cleared field with a big old sakura tree with a grave stone underneath it. Thanerah reached the grave stones and kneeled down before her mother’s grave “Hi mum” greeted Thanerah as the wind blows by. She placed the bouquet on the ground before her grave and touched the tomb stone.

“How are you? Some people still mistook me as you. I hope you’re happy in Heaven with dad; even thought I don’t know him or will ever know him…”

She pulled her hand away and sigh “Everything is good so far. The bookshop is doing well. Haven’t found a boyfriend yet” she chuckled at the last part. Then it started to rain heavily but Thanerah continued to stay. “…I miss you so much, mum.” Said Thanerah before a small tear escaped from her eyes and it mixed with the rain.

Then Thanerah stood up and turned around to walk back to her cottage. While she was walking she suddenly stopped when she heard a snapping right behind her then a voice “Well, it’s about time I found a sacrifice to Lord Jashin”
She stopped and she turned around to meet a, quite handsome, man. He had silver/white slick back hair with strange but attractive lavender eyes while wearing a black cloak with red clouds.
“Wh-what?” asked Thanerah and she only smirked.
Then he walked towards her “You heard me sweet-cheeks. You’re my next sacrifice to Lord Jashin”
“J-Jashin?” asked Thanerah as she stepped backwards as he continued to step forward. Then Thanerah’s back was hit on a tree. “W-who are you?” asked Thanerah.

The man before her smirked, a sexy smirk then said with pride “The name’s Hidan, sweet-cheeks” then he grabbed his scythe then he suddenly throws it to Thanerah.

Thanerah screamed then she quickly turned around and started to run for her life.

“Hey!! Get back here bitch!!!” shouted Hidan in frustration and started to chase after her
.
Thanerah ran as fast as she could but then she say a scythe thrown and landed in front of her then it was pulled back, making the scythe to go towards her. Thanerah screamed and quickly stopped then jumped to the side before the scythe went past her.

*That was close!* thought Thanerah and she was going to run again but then Hidan appeared in front of her then he took out a black stake and unsheathe it to its fullest and then swing it to try to cut up Thanerah. She dodged it but he managed to scratch her; getting some of her blood on his stake.

He smirked as Thanerah quickly stepped away from him and made a clear distance. Hidan smirked at her then licked her blood off his stake. *What is he doing?* thought Thanerah as she stared at him. She tried to escape but Hidan throw his scythe again towards her and then stabbed his scythe right behind her. She yelped in surprise and tripped then dropped to the ground on her knees and hands.

“Man, you’re such a worthless piece of shit. But a sacrifice is a sacrifice, better than nothing” said Hidan as his skin started to turn black with white skeleton details.

Hidan smirked widely at Thanerah then used his stake to stab himself in his free palm. He yelped in pain but soon grinned *W-what is he…? Is he a masochist?* thought Thanerah as cold sweat was running down from her brow.

Hidan smirked at her some more then stepped on the small puddle of his blood on the ground with his feet and then make a diagram of a circle with a triangle in the middle. *What is he doing?* thought Thanerah.

Then Hidan stepped inside the diagram “Now the ceremony can begin” said Hidan.

Thanerah grimaced then she tried to escape again but this time Hidan didn’t do anything but heavily sighed. *Why isn’t he chasing m-AH!!!!* Thanerah screamed mentally when she suddenly felt pain in her thigh which made her to fall on the ground with a skid. She looked at her leg to see that it was bleeding “What the…?” mumbled Thanerah then she looked at Hidan to see that he has stabbed himself in the thigh with his black stake.

Then he suddenly laughed hysterically and shouted at Thanerah with a big grin on his face “It hurts, doesn’t it!!!?” then he pulled the stake out of his thigh which made Thanerah to wince in pain

*H-He got us connected!!?*

Then Hidan shouted “What about this one!!?” Then he stabbed himself in the forearm and Thanerah screamed in pain. Hidan laughed hysterically once again then turned his black stake so it was pointing at his heart “Now with the finishing touch!!”

Thanerah’s eyes widened in fear “No please do-!!!” she was cut off when Hidan stabbed himself in the heart and Thanerah froze in her spot. She stared at Hidan with wide-eyes and she coughed out heavy blood then she fall to the ground on the side as she had fallen into darkness.

Hidan sighed heavily and pulled his black stake out “Man, she couldn’t even put up a fight. Damn worthless b**ch” grumbled Hidan as he put his black stake in his robes while his skin turned back to normal. Then he heard a familiar voice coming from behind

“Are you done yet, Hidan?” Hidan turned his head around to look over his shoulder and saw Kakuzu; his Akatsuki partner.

“Yeah, yeah! I’m done!” Hidan replied with a hint of annoyance.

Kakuzu looked up ahead of Hidan to look at his sacrifice then mumbled “Poor thing. Bet she’s just a villager”

Hidan scoffed “Ah, who cares! Kakuzu, I think you’re getting soft!”

Kakuzu grunted at him before he turned his back to Hidan “Let’s go, Hidan. Leader’s waiting for us”

Hidan groaned as his partner already started to walk down the path towards the Hidden Rain Village. “Whatever, Kakuzu!” said Hidan before he followed his partner.

~*~

Thanerah opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness. She blinked a few times just to make sure that she wasn’t dreaming but then remembered that that Hidan-guy killed her. “I-I’m dead…” Thanerah mumbled but then she heard a deep male voice right behind her “No, you’re not” she turned her head quickly to see a handsome man, sitting on a red and golden thrown.

He had long light blonde hair with a crown placed on top of his head; his eyes were glowing silver with masculine features. He was wearing many robes mixed with red and black and his crown had a symbol on it; a circle with a triangle inside of it. There was also a little blue and glowing dragon resting on his shoulders and he hissed a bit at Thanerah.

“W-who are you?” asked Thanerah. The man before her chuckled then introduced himself
“I am Lord Jashin, my child.”

Thanerah arched a brow then remembered Hidan’s rambling before he killed her.

“You’re the one he was talking about” Thanerah mumbled as she tried to move but for some reason she can’t. Lord Jashin smirked a bit

“You mean one of my followers? Hidan?” asked Lord Jashin and Thanerah nodded, feeling fumed that he killed her.

“I wish I could have chopped that bastard’s head!” grumbled Thanerah. Lord Jashin chuckled again

“You’re so much like your mother, Thanerah” Thanerah froze then looked at Lord Jashin

“You know my mother? And how did you know my name?!” Lord Jashin looked at Thanerah in amusement then answered

“You’re not ready to know that yet, my child. But you will be soon enough. And I know what I need to know”

*…that doesn’t help at all!! * thought Thanerah with a small anime sweat-drop at the back of her head.

Then Lord Jashin asked to Thanerah “Thanerah, would you like to go back to the Living as my new follower?” Thanerah shot her eyes open like two white plates at Lord Jashin then asked
“Why would I join you!!? You can’t just ask me out of the blue like that!!”

Lord Jashin was a bit shocked of her outburst but then chuckled again in amusement.

“You’re very amusing, Thanerah” she got an anime vein popping on her forehead

“It’s not amusing to me!! I just got killed!!”

Lord Jashin looked straight at Thanerah and she froze in her spot when she saw his eyes. “What if I offer you a chance to take your revenge on Hidan? Would you join me then?” asked Lord Jashin.

Thanerah froze from her spot then went into deep thought with her hands turning into a tight fist. *Well…I really do want to kill that bastard who killed me. But how am I going to kill him? He should be dead as well!*

“Hidan is immortal; that’s why he isn’t dead” answered Lord Jashin as if he could read her mind. Thanerah stared at Lord Jashin with a hint of disbelief.

“Then how am I--!!” she was cut off by Lord Jashin

“I’ll…make you immortal as well. It’s part of being my followers of Jashinism. So you’ll have a chance of taking your revenge on Hidan”

“…”

“It’s your choice”

“…” then Thanerah sighed heavily and nodded.

Lord Jashin smirked deviously then said to Thanerah “You’ve made an excellent judgment”

He swiftly moved his hand towards Thanerah. Soon she was being consumed by darkness right below her feet. She screamed and tried to escape but the shadows grasped her and tried to bring her down into the depth of darkness.

“Wh-what are you doing!?” she shouted at Lord Jashin. He only leaned back on his chair with his hands folded together with a big smirk on his face.

“I’m saving you”

Then Thanerah screamed with the top of her lungs until she was completely consumed by the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give me some reviews! This is my first time! Or some tips!