Status: I'll try to publish my stories since my exams are coming up.

Suicidal Love

Krystol

Thanerah shot her eyes opened to see the sky dark *I-It’s night time?* then she tried to sit up but instead fall back to the ground with a groan since she feel some pain in her abdomen.

“Shit…” she mumbled then she looked at her stomach to see her clothes were stain with her blood around her stomach. Then she sat up successfully and slowly then opened her kimono a bit to look at her stomach. It was healed as if nothing had happened but there were some of her blood smeared on her skin.

Then she noticed something on the back of her right hand. She lifted her right hand to examine the weird thing on the back of her hand “What is this?” she mumbled. It seemed like an armor hand thing but it also look like a black web strapped on the back of her hand with a weird deep red crystal in shape of a lotus in the middle.

Then she made her right hand into a fist then look up ahead in the road. *I can’t believe that I was killed by that Hidan bastard!* then she slowly stood up from the ground while wobbling a bit. Then she looked up ahead on the road again and prayed “I hope he hadn’t gone far…”

~*~

Hidan yawned loudly as he stretched his arms a bit while sitting in front of the camp-fire while his partner, Kakuzu, was sleeping against the tree with his back and his arms crossed on his chest to keep himself warm. Hidan looked at the dancing camp-fire and thought

*Man, I’m bored as fuck!* then dig his hand in his Akatsuki robes to pull out a black stake. He unsheathed it to its fullest then poked the fire around with it since it was getting weaker and weaker.

Then he looked at Kakuzu *When the fuck is he gonna wake up?* thought Hidan. Then he sighed heavily and pulled his stake away from the fire then put it beside him. He shifted a bit to make him-self comfortable then continued to watch the fire; he was on patrol.

Hours later the fire was nearly out. Hidan cursed under his breath softly then glanced at his partner to see that he was still sleeping. “Stupid motherfucker…” he mumbled. Then he stood up from the ground, dusted himself off and walked into the woods to collect some more fire-wood.
After half an hour of collecting some firewood he turned towards the camp-site. As he was walking towards it until he heard a snap of a branch then stopped.

He turned his head to where he heard the snapping branch then arched a brow “Aren’t you supposed to be fucking dead, bitch?” he asked the darkness. Then he heard a soft cursing behind the bushes then Thanerah came out from her hiding.

Hidan narrowed his eyes towards her “How the fuck are you still alive, bitch?” he growled at her. Thanerah glared at him then growled back with a small sneer.

“You killed me”

Hidan rolled his eyes “Yeah, so?” he asked as if it was just a normal thing like he had stolen a piece of cake.

Thanerah’s glare hardened then Hidan asked “You didn’t answer my fucking question, slut. How the fuck are you still alive?”

Thanerah tightened her jaw then answered with a growl “Your God revived me so I can kill you” then everything went quiet until Hidan burst out laughing hysterically which shocked Thanerah.

“Y-you got to be fucking kidding me!! You think you can kill me!? That’s fucking ridiculous as fuck!!” Thanerah was fuming with anger and her hands tightened into a fist.

“It’s not funny” she growled but Hidan continued to laugh hysterically. Then suddenly she was surrounded by black strings and they wrapped themselves around her arms, legs and waist then lifted her off the ground. She struggled greatly and tried to break free but it was pointless.

Hidan stopped laughing then smirked and said to Kakuzu “Did you just hear what this bitch just said!? She’s going to kill me!!” he sarcastically said the last part.

Thanerah growled at Hidan with a deathly glare. “I hope you rot in Hell!” she shouted.

Hidan scoffed with a sly smirk “Like that will ever happen, bitch!”

Then Kakuzu asked Hidan “Isn’t this the same girl that you sacrificed?”

Hidan nodded. “Are you sure that she was dead?” Kakuzu growled at Hidan.

Hidan had an anime vein popping on his head and shouted “Of course I was fucking sure that she was dead!! I pierced myself in the heart during my curse-jutus, fucker!!”

Kakuzu asked Hidan with his eyes narrowed at Hidan “Then how can you explain that she’s still alive? She’s not immortal” then he looked at Thanerah “Are you?”

Thanerah tightened her jaw. Hidan then noticed the hand armor on the back of her right hand and his eyes widened a bit.

“She is immortal” he mumbled softly then he asked Thanerah “You met Lord Jashin after you died, right bitch!?”

Thanerah just kept quiet until black strings wrapped themselves around her neck and started to suffocate her. “Answer us!” demanded Kakuzu.

Thanerah gasped softly and was having trouble to breath then nodded weakly.

Hidan mumbled “I fucking knew it…” then he said to Kakuzu “she’s now immortal”

“but why?” then Hidan looked back to Thanerah and asked

“Lord Jashin revived you so you can take your revenge on me, haven’t you?” then Thanerah shouted

“Well since I didn’t get my revenge I don’t see the point of walking on this earth as his follower!!”

Hidan shook his head and said to Thanerah “You don’t have a choice, bitch! You see that hand armor on the back of your right hand? It’s a binder to brand you as Lord Jashin’s follower!”

Thanerah looked at the weird hand armor then shouted “You have to be kidding me!!”

“Nope”

Thanerah screamed again “then what am I going to do now!!?”

“I’m going to ask Lord Jashin” said Hidan as he dropped the woods on the ground with caring.

Then he pulled another black stake out of his robes and stabbed his hand with it. He yelped in pain of course but then his lips were replaced by a big grin on his face. His blood dropped to the ground then he stepped on it before he started to make the Jashin symbol. When he was done he turned the stake around to aim towards his stomach. He stabbed himself then dropped to the ground like he had died.

Thanerah blinked a few times. Kakuzu sighed heavily then throw Thanerah against a tree and she screamed in pain from the sudden impact. Kakuzu tied Thanerah with the tree before she slide down to the ground with her blood slide down to her chin from the corner of her mouth.

Kakuzu leaned against a tree nearby to wait for his partner to gain back conscious.

~*~

Half an hour later Hidan came back but he didn’t look happy when he did.

“So?” asked Kakuzu.

Hidan sat up from the ground with a big frown on his face and grumbled “I have to take responsibility of this bitch now. He also told me that I have to teach her the ways of Jashin”

“Well, good luck with that” said Kakuzu.

“I don’t need any fucking lu--!”

“I wasn’t talking to you, baka! I was talking to the girl” Hidan just growled softly at the back of his throat and spit to the ground.

Thanerah stared at Hidan with disbelief before she shouted “you got to be joking!! There’s no way that I’m going to be his follower!!”

“Too late for that, bitch! Now you’re a follower of Jashin! Want to live, learned the ways of Jashin. You want to die then live on as a worthless bitch until your time is up”
Thanerah raised a brow “What do you mean?”

Hidan looked at Thanerah with a big grin on his face. “That hand armor isn’t just for branding the user; it’s also like a bomb. But instead of blowing up, the hand armor will suck you in, trapping you inside that crystal for eternity” Thanerah’s jaw dropped in shock while Hidan was smirking widely at her.

Thanerah looked at the crystal that is strapped at the back of her hand before she cursed under her breath. “Damn it…”

~*~

“Stop lagging, bitch!!” Hidan shouted over his shoulder to Thanerah.

She growled a bit and thought *Why? Why me!!?*then quickened her pace to catch up with the two Akatsuki members. Everything went quiet for a moment before Thanerah asked “So…what are your names?” Hidan and Kakuzu glanced at her before Hidan shouted

“You don’t need to fucking kno--!”

“He’s Hidan, I’m Kakuzu” said Kakuzu while looking straight on the road. Hidan stared at him with his eyes widened like a white plate

“What the fuck!!?” he asked in anger

Thanerah couldn’t believe that Hidan’s mouth would be so…dirty. Thanerah shook her head a bit then said to them “I’m Thanerah by the way” Kakuzu looked at Thanerah with an arched brow

“That’s not a Japanese name”

Thanerah smiled at Kakuzu – she doesn’t know why but she doesn’t want to make him angry. “I know but I am born here” Kakuzu murmured to her before he looked up ahead again.

~*~

The three reached the Hidden Rain Village and they walked towards the Akatsuki tower. And it was raining heavily. Thanerah shivered from the cold but she didn’t want to show it because she doesn’t want the two Akatsuki members to think that she’s weak or anything. Finally they reached the tower and Thanerah felt relieved that she was out of the rain.

The two members didn’t seem to be affected by the rain; even though they soaked as Thanerah. They walked up the endless stairs with Thanerah behind, leaving a trail of water. They reached the end of the stairs but Thanerah was panting a bit and she had to lean against the side wall while catching her breath. Then Kakuzu opened the door to enter the base with Hidan. Thanerah lingered a bit longer until she caught her breath then she entered the base.

It looked casual and Thanerah could tell that she was in the living room. Then Hidan demanded Thanerah while grabbing her arm tightly “Come with me” then dragged her towards the office. She winced and whimpered softly since he was holding onto her arm tightly that could leave a bruise. Hidan reached the office and stopped before knocking – well banging on the door with a tight fist.

Thanerah heard a groan coming from the inside then a deep voice “Come in, Hidan” then Hidan barged into the room with Thanerah in his tight grip. “What is this, Hidan? I told you before, no prostitutes here” said a man in the shadows with his eyes only revealing. His eyes were strange because it had many rings around his pupil which made Thanerah to shiver.
“I fucking wish that she was a fucking prostitute but unfortunately she’s not! I just came here to ask your fucking permission to let her stay here!”

“And why is that?”

Hidan answered “Because Lord Jashin demands it! I can’t fucking explain why but I have to obey him!” the Leader of the Akatsuki sighed heavily and leaned on his chair.

“Fine but she is your responsibility”

Hidan just nodded then turned around to drag Thanerah out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please some comments