Status: I'll try to publish my stories since my exams are coming up.

Suicidal Love

Train

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open to see a dark ceiling. “Whe-where...?” mumbled Thanerah then she heard Hidan’s voice.

“You’re in an Inn, b**ch.”

Thanerah turned her head slowly, since it felt like her head was going to explode, to see Hidan sitting on a chair next to her bed. “Hidan...?” she asked as she mumbled.

He sighed heavily before answering “F**ck yeah, it’s me,” then he narrowed his eyes to Thanerah and asked “What the f**ck happened? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re a werewolf?”

Thanerah diverted her eyes away from Hidan and mumbled “I’m a werewolf...?”

Hidan cursed under his breath and said in annoyance “Answer the f**king question!”

Thanerah looked at Hidan then answered “I did not know that I am...a werewolf”
He arched a brow at her then asked “Then what happened last night?”

“...I don’t know…” she closed her eyes “All I could remember before that happened is the moon turning crimson red…”

“Well, it’s not anymore,” Hidan said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the window that was blocked by dark red curtains. When he pushed them away Thanerah saw the moon went back to normal.

Thanerah asked Hidan “What happened, Hidan?”

Hidan arched a brow at her “You don’t remember?” Thanerah shook her head, Hidan sighed heavily then covered the window with the curtains again, better safe than sorry. He returned to his seat and started to explain “You killed a whole family last night.”

Thanerah’s heart nearly stopped for a moment and stared wide-eyed at Hidan “H-Hidan...please that this is a joke,” Hidan shook his head. She looked at her hands to see that they were covered by dry blood. Her body trembled then she buried her face in her bloody hands to sob silently.

Hidan didn’t like to see women cry so he looked away, leaving Thanerah alone in her misery. *What a weakling...* thought Hidan. After two minutes or so Thanerah finally stopped crying, then she looked down at herself to see that she was naked, nearly covered in dry blood but thankfully the bed sheet covered her naked body from Hidan’s eyes.

Thanerah brought the bed sheets closer to her then asked Hidan “Can you leave? So I can take a shower.” Hidan looked at Thanerah and see her eyes are red and puffy. Hidan sighed heavily before he stood up from his seat to walk out of the room and wait outside.

Thanerah tried to move but her muscles were aching. Thanerah whimpered a bit but ignored the pain, even though she was supposed to like it. She sweep her feet off the bed, stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower to wash the blood off her skin.

--

Hidan waited outside, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest and the back of his head against the wall behind him. Then he heard footsteps walking towards him so he turned his head around to see Kakuzu.

“How’s Thanerah?” asked Kakuzu once he reached Hidan.

Hidan sighed heavily and answered solemnly “She’s taking a shower right now, I told her what happened last night.”

Kakuzu arched a brow “She didn’t remember?”

Hidan shook his head.

Hidan noticed Kakuzu holding a shopping bag in his hand so he grinned deviously at Kakuzu, Kakuzu saw the playful look and quickly protested “These are clothes for Thanerah!”

Before Kakuzu could think Hidan snatched the shopping bag from Kakuzu “Oh really?” teased Hidan as he looked inside the shopping bag.

Kakuzu was right when Hidan saw the feminine clothes then he pulled out black lacy underwear and grinned widely “Hmm...nice choice” then he looked at Kakuzu with arching brows in a playful way “Ever thought of being a shopping assistant?”

Kakuzu glared at him, Hidan sighed heavily and said “Ok, don’t need to glare at me to death” then he raised a brow when he saw something in the bag “Huh? What is this?” he dropped the lacy underwear back in the bag and grabbed the boxers that have yen signs on it. It was dark green with the yen signs light green.

Hidan swing the boxers at Kakuzu and he blushed a bit behind his mask. “This is definitely not for Thanerah...” said Hidan with a big grin on his face. Kakuzu quickly snatched his new boxers and the shopping bag away from Hidan. Then he entered the room, Kakuzu put the shopping bag on the bed before exiting with his new boxers safely in his robes.

After 30 minutes the two Akatsuki men heard the door being opened so they turned their heads to see Thanerah, wearing the new clothes that Kakuzu bought. “Hmm, not bad” compliment Hidan as he looked at Thanerah up and down, Thanerah blushed furiously and looked away from Hidan. Hidan grinned towards Kakuzu and said “Seriously, you can make good money as an assistant buyer”

Kakuzu glared at Hidan and growled “Shut up.”

Thanerah glanced at the two men in confusion then asked them “Um...did I miss something?”

Kakuzu immediately said “No.”

--

While the three were going out of the village, Thanerah had receive some wolf whistles from most men of the small village and some shout outs like “Hey baby, go out with me!!”

“Hey, come here! I got what you need! I’m free!!”

“Whoa, swing that ass babe!!”

Thanerah tried her best to ignore them, Hidan was glaring at the men then suddenly wrapped an arm around Thanerah’s shoulders and brought her closer to his chest so their bodies were pressing together “Back off, f**kers!!” Thanerah was completely surprised, she looked up at Hidan to see him smirking and when she looked around the men shut their mouths immediately with disappointed looks.

“Hidan...” mumbled Thanerah but he only grinned at her. She blushed furiously and hide her face in his chest.

When they were out of the village and out of sight Hidan pulled his arms from Thanerah.
Thanerah asked “H-Hidan...why did y-!?”

“Shut the f**k up, Thanerah! The only reason I’ve done that is because I don’t want you to get any f**king distractions in your training! It didn’t mean anything!”

Thanerah eyes dropped and looked at the ground “Oh...”

Hidan scoffed a bit and looked away. Kakuzu just sighed heavily and shook his head before mumbled “What an idiot...”

--

Thanerah panted heavily after she dropped on her hands and knees, she was at the Training underground with Hidan who is standing a few feet away without looking tired at all. “Come on, b**c!! Stand and fight!!” Thanerah groaned softly at the back of her neck, the Krystol has reached her forearm and the mark has spread itself as well, nearly covering her arm, all that’s left is a rose and then an eye in the middle.

“H-Hidan! Please...I-I need a break!!” shouted Thanerah, and then suddenly she had to roll to another side quickly when Hidan stretched his scythe towards her and stabbed on the ground where she used to be.

“That Krystol isn’t going to wait for you!! You’re running out of time!! F**k, I’m running out of time! If I wasn’t branded by Lord Jashin, I would have let you be killed!!” shouted Hidan in anger.

Thanerah glared at him then slowly stood up from the ground, even though her legs are shaking.
Hidan pulled his scythe to him and he caught it swiftly “Again!!” shouted Hidan.

Thanerah groaned then she charged towards Hidan. Hidan smirked and went into fighting stance as well “Come to daddy, b**ch...” mumbled Hidan with a big smirk on his face.

Thanerah throw a punch towards his face but he ducked easily and swung his leg underneath, tripping her so she landed on her back. She groaned from the impact and titled her head to the side when Hidan attend to punch her in the face. Thanerah grabbed his neck to push him to the side, hence rolling over to change positions so she was on top of Hidan while straddling his hips with hers.

“Hmm...you’re getting better.” compliment Hidan with a smirk on his face as Thanerah panted heavily then suddenly Hidan started to tickle her. Thanerah screamed as she laughed, Hidan rolled so he was on top of Thanerah while still tickling her.

“Give in?” asked Thanerah with a grin on his face as he continued to tickle her while she was laughing uncontrollably and tried to push his hands away but he quickly went back tickling her. “N-Never!!!”

Hidan smirked “You asked for it!” then he tickled her harder, she laughed harder with small tears escaping from the corner of her eyes.

“Ahahahaha!! Al-ha-all right!! I-ahhahaha-I give in!!”

“Ah-hmf!” Hidan and Thanerah immediately stopped and froze from their spot. They heard someone tapping their foot on the ground so they both turned their heads slowly to see an amusing Pein. “Having fun you two?” asked Pein with a small smirk on his face.

“Um...” Hidan didn’t know what to say which widened Pein’s smirk.

Then he looked at Thanerah and said “Prepare us some dinner, Thanerah”

Thanerah nodded “Yes sir”

Pein had found a good use of Thanerah for cooking and cleaning. Thanerah quickly stood up from the ground and rushed up the stairs, leaving Hidan and Pein alone.

Then Pein said to Hidan “You’re getting soft, Hidan”

Hidan glared at Pein and shouted “Shut the f**k up, Pein! And stay out of my business!!”

Pein sighed heavily and mumbled “Why did I accept you in the Akatsuki in the first place, I must have been drunk at the time...” then he turned around to exit the training ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some comments would be nice. :) And does anyone know how to copy and paste without the need to edit by putting the space? Whenever I paste in here, the story is completely mashed up and it's utterly annoying! Some tips would be nice!