Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Make yourself at home

“Brian. Is there something you want to talk to me about?”

“Claire, I-”

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Michelle said as she got out of the kitchen.

“So… Can you tell me what happened between you two?”

“Claire, let me explain, you have to listen to me-”

“I’m listening. Start talking.” She looked calm, maybe this wouldn’t end up as bad as I thought.

“I kissed Michelle.” I said it and looked at her. Her face hadn’t change; there was no anger or pain in her eyes. I felt so nervous. I kissed another woman when my girl needed me the most, and now I was telling her and she probably was going to leave me and I was going to be mis-

“That’s it?” She asked interrupting my thoughts.

“That’s it? You don’t think that’s bad enough? I was a fucking jerk for doing this to you, and
I’m not expecting you to forgive me just like that… but I -”

“Brian…” she’s smiling, why is she smiling? “I understand. Like I said earlier you’re a man. You have your needs and I was turning you down and you were lost. I understand.”

“Claire… I – I’m sorry.” She came closer to me cupping my face with her hands.

“Bri. Just tell me one thing. Did you feel anything when you kissed her?”

“No! Baby, I was seeing your face when I kissed her, but as soon as my lips touched hers I
realized I had made a huge mistake. And I was going to tell you, trust me. I was just waiting a little bit more, and was hoping – am hoping you won’t leave me… I love you.”

“That’s all I needed to know. I’m not mad at you, I love you too, and I’m not going to leave you, you dumbass!”

“You’re not!”

“Off course not!” She laughed.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I said between kisses. “Baby I’m never going to do this again! I love you so much!” I pulled her closer to me by the waist and kept kissing her repetitively.

Claire started kissing me in a very passionate way, like she hadn’t in a long time and at the same time she was pulling my hair and pressing her body to mine in a way that was driving me insane. “Babe-”

“Yes, Bri?” She answered with her lips still on mine.

“A- Are you grinding on me?” I questioned trying to stop the friction she was creating.

“That was the best question I heard today, but yeah…”

“Okay…” Without letting go of my hair she jumped putting her legs around my waist and I had to grab her. I dropped her in the closest place to us which was the kitchen table. Matt’s kitchen table. Her hands roamed through my back sending shivers down my spine. “Claire, we should –we should stop.”

“Bri, they’re outside, they won’t come here.”

“No, seriously they’re waiting for us.” I got her arms out of me and stepped back. “C’mon, let’s go.” She frowned at me making me chuckle. “C’mon Claire.”
When we got outside the guys and girls were already there. Claire and I were holding hands and I saw Michelle smiling at us. I smiled back.

“Fuck…”

“What babe?”

“I forgot my bikini, I’ll be right back.”

As Claire went inside again I grabbed a beer and sat next to the guys.

Claire’s POV

I quickly got upstairs to grab one of Val’s bikinis, but when I was about to open her bedroom door someone called my name.

“Claire!” I turned around seeing Michelle.

“Hey Mich!” I said smiling.

“Uh, hi! So…”

“Don’t worry about a thing. He told me. I know everything.”

“But… you’re not mad?”

“No, I mean, it’s understandable. He’s only a man. And also, I talked to him, and I’m sure that he loves me, so. It’s okay.” I smiled.

“I just want you to be sure, that there’s nothing going on between us. I have no interest in him as I’m sure he has no interest in me.”

“It’s okay, believe me!”

“So we’re good?”

“Off course!” I smiled and we hugged.

“Now I really need to get into my bikini, it’s super hot and I need to get my ass in the pool!” We both laughed.

After I got into one of Val’s bikinis I went downstairs. I left all of my clothes in her bedroom. It was so hot that I just wanted to go straight to the pool with the cute zebra print bikini I was wearing. When I stepped outside, I didn’t even look at anyone. I immediately dived into the pool feeling the cold water on my skin, almost like getting me clean of all problems and worries going through my head. When I reached the surface I felt a lot better and started laughing when I heard the boys behind me cheering like I had won some swimming competition.

“YOU GO CLAIRE!” Jimmy screamed.

“How can you be sitting there! For God’s sake get in the water!” As soon as I talked Brian took off his shirt making me stare at him. Obviously he noticed it because he was wearing that signature smirk that could make any dead person stand from their grave. Followed by him Zacky and Matt got ready to jump in the pool as well. The three of them were planning on counting to three and jumping, probably making a big splash, but before they reached number three, Jimmy jumped in the pool still wearing his misfits shirt in the most crazy way, making a splash bigger than the one Matt, Brian and Zacky could ever make combined. They all giggled at Jimmy’s stunt and ended up diving one after the other. Brian swam to me and grabbed me by the waist resting his head on my shoulder as I held onto him with my hands on his lower back.

“You okay?” He asked me.

“Yeah.” I smiled. In fact, I wasn’t lying. I was better for sure. I didn’t had nightmares anymore, and I didn’t think about what happened that often. Dan was in jail now. He was paying for what he did to me, to Andrea… and who knows to other people. Maybe not in the best way, but he was paying for it.

“You mean it?”

“Yes baby. I am.” I smiled widely at him making him smile too.

“Are you going to start drawing again?”

“I’m drawing.”

“I don’t mean those you’ve been scribbling on that small sketchbook…”

“You’ve seen those?”

“A page or two… And let me tell you that black circles and almost tore pages are not pleasant to look at babe. I understand that was a way to feel better but you shouldn’t keep that in your life.”

“You know what? You’re right. It’s past. A dark and disturbed one. And that’s why I already burnt it.” I smiled feeling proud of myself.

“Really?” He asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah.”

“You are a very strong woman Claire, let me tell you that.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I need to find a job.” I said, changing the subject.

“What? This again?”

“Don’t even start, you know I need it, you know I won’t live with your money, get over it.”

“Jeez… Don’t hit me.” I chuckled.

“I wanted to find something art related… Not that I have any education on art…”

“What? You’re an amazing artist!”

“Brian, I never even had classes…”

“Exactly and you should have way more respect for that.”

“That’s not how it works…”

“Yeah… but it should. You are amazing.” He said kissing me. As I ran my hand through his wet hair he talked again.

“You know what? I have a plan.”

“A plan? What are you planning Brian?” He looked behind him to the guys.

“Hey Matt, how about we have dinner here?”

“Remember the first time you came into my house dude?”

“Uh, yeah I guess, why?” Brian asked confused.

“Well, when I said «make yourself at home» this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind…” Matt said making everybody laugh.

“Dude, c’mon… I promise that there’s a meaning behind all this.”

“Chill out dude, I was joking off course you can have dinner here… You can even sleep here, all of you if you want! ”

“Yeah… as if our sex life wasn’t ruined already…” Val sighed, making us laugh more.

“It wasn’t our fault Val!” Zacky whined.
Brian turned to me again and I smiled at him.

“What are your plans Haner?”

“I want to introduce you to someone…”

“Someone?”

“Yeah, I think you’ll have a job sooner than you think…”

“Brian what’s going on…”

“I’m not going to tell you, stop it.”

“Please!”

“I guess you’ll have to wait until the next chapter…” He said making a mysterious face and jiggling his hands in front of my face.

“Jackass.” He laughed, getting out of the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... another one! Tell me what you think!
And HEY! SUMMER!!!!!!! More chapters to come! :D