Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Falling

Back at the hotel, we all got ready for bed. By now the boys had basically abandoned their own room and were now permanent fixtures in ours.

"Aw, Dani I'm so proud of you. I didn't have to threaten you to be nice to Ashlee."

"Yeah I guess I'm getting used to her. Besides, I think it's you I should be worried about."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on dancing with Pete..."

I laughed, "Dani that's ridiculous he only asked me because Ashlee said no and I was sitting right next to him. If you had been sitting there he would have asked you."

"I don't know...," she said jokingly.

I threw a pillow at her.

"Ooh pillow fight. Can I join," teased Kyle coming out of the shower. I threw a pillow at him too.

"You don't have a crush on Pete or anything right," Alex asked me as we climbed into bed.

"No of course not."

"Good," he said.

Then he lifted his head from the pillow and moved closer before pressing his lips to mine. I was startled at first, but his kiss felt so nice I recovered quickly. I put my hand around his neck and pulled him closer allowing him to shift his weight on top of me. I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip then push for me to open my mouth to let him in; so I did. We continued in our embrace for a few more minutes before I broke away. "Alex...I can't." I barely knew this boy. I turned over to face away from him but fell asleep with a smile on my face.