Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Wake Up Call

The next morning we were awakened by the front desk calling at 5:00 am. Why was the front desk calling at 5 am? Because Sarah had left instruction for them to give us a wake up call. I did not like her very much at the moment. We had to be ready in an hour. We scrambled to get ready with not much time and not much energy. We met Sarah in the lobby. "Why in the heck did you have the hotel wake us up at 5 am," asked Kristin still crabby from only getting three hours of sleep.

"You'll see," sang Sarah who was annoyingly chipper this morning.

After a 10-minute bus ride we pulled up in front of a warehouse. Surprisingly, there was a ton of people milling around carrying all sorts of video and lighting equipment, I was starting to have an idea of what was going on. "We wouldn't happen to be watching Fall Out Boy shoot their next video would we?"

"Nope, you're going to be in Fall Out Boy's new video!"

"Omigod, omigod, omigod," squealed Dani. We followed Sarah to a table where we had to sign in and sign a confidentiality agreement.

"You're not allowed to talk about the video with anyone," warned Sarah as we signed. When we finished, we entered the warehouse. We immediately spotted the boys talking with the director , Alan Ferguson. Patrick saw us and waved us over to them. Alan stopped talking while we hugged the guys hello.

"Sorry for interrupting," I said to Alan.

"He doesn't mind," said Joe. Patrick introduced us to Alan one-by-one.

"Um...you could have warned us," I said punching Pete playfully in the arm, "I would have foregone the alcohol last night so I wouldn't be hung over on camera." I pretended to fix my hair.

"Sorry I was sworn to secrecy...But you look fine," he added smirking.