Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

She's All That

The girls left as did everyone else to get ready for later. Pete and Ashlee retreated to their room to get ready. And I cleaned up a little before going to do the same. I took a shower and put half of my wavy hair up leaving the rest down,. I put on some makeup including a few new things I picked up during my afternoon on shopping and slipped on my dress. I sat on the edge of the bed and carefully slipped on my heels. Finally I stood up and looked in the full-length mirror. I looked pretty good. The simply orange satin slip dress showed off my curvy physique very nicely. The bejeweled gold stilettos I had picked up complimented the dress and my dark complexion. I had on a pair of dramatic gold chandelier earrings and a simple gold bracelet. My hair fell wildly over my shoulders as I leaned over to adjust the strap on one of my shoes. There all done.

"Reina are you ready, we're downstairs?" Pete's voice was coming from the intercom.

"Yeah I'm coming," I responded this time using the intercom with no problems. I grabbed my new gold satin clutch and headed downstairs. I felt ever more like one of those movie makeover girls when everyone turned to watch me walk down the steps.

"AHHHHH," Angel shrieked, "You look so amazing! See Pete didn't I tell you she was going to kill in the dress we got today?"

I looked over at Pete sheepishly a little embarrassed at Angel's gushing over me.

"You look very nice," he said graciously.

"Yeah, uh, you look great Reina," said Ashlee. It looked almost like it literally pained her to say that.

Just then the door bell rang. "That must be Alex."

I began to walk forward intending to open it but Angel stopped me. "Honey, you can't answer the door looking like that, it's dangerous. He'll fall all over himself and hit his head on the pavement." I giggled. "Babe can you answer the door please?"

Joe grumbled to himself but opened the door.

"Hello everyone," said Alex stepping in. He looked so good in all black making his bright blue eyes stand out even more. They sparkled when they met mine and then widened as they took in the rest of me. "Wow! I mean...er...um...Hi, Rey."

He moved toward me and snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Hi," I said in a low voice.

"Awww, is that color I see in those pale cheeks? You're make him blush, Rey!"

Angel's voice jolted me out of my Alex-induced trance. "Oh I'm so sorry I'm being rude. Alex this is Angel and that's Tessa," I said introducing them.

Alex nodded "hello" to Joe, Andy, Pete, and Ashlee. "Where's Patrick?"

"Um, he and Lacey aren't really party people."

"But we are," interjected Angel's loud voice once again, "Let's get moving people!"