Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Late Night Reveals

We finally left the club around 3:00 am. To my surprise, the paparazzi were still stationed at the door. Once again Alex put his arm around me protectively; he led me as I shielded my eyes from the blinding flashes. Once we got back to the house Joe, Angel, Andy, and Tessa all said good night and left. Pete and Ashlee went into the house leaving Alex and I alone outside. He kissed me deeply and wrapped his arms tightly around me like he didn't want to let go. "Can I stay," he asked softly," We don't have to do anything, I promise I don't want anything I just...I just want to hold you tonight."

"I'd like that," I whispered back and taking him by the hand led him into the house. I didn't bother asking Pete if Alex could stay. I knew he'd say yes and I could only imagine the looks he would give me. I led Alex upstairs before Pete or Ashlee could see him. I went into the bathroom and washed the makeup off of my face, while Alex changed into a t-shirt and pajama pants I had borrowed from Pete last week. I, myself, changed into a cute blue silk cami and shorts set Angel had convinced me to buy at La Perla earlier that day. When I came out Alex had already turned down the bed and was already in it watching tv. I laughed. "Please make yourself at home," I said sarcastically.

He grinned. "You know if you got a mini fridge in here you would never have to leave? So, do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"No," I said as I slid into bed next to him and but off the tv at the same time, "I'm pretty sure I can think of something else we could do." I slide across the sheet as Alex put his arm around me. I curled myself into his body and lifted his chin with my finger to join his lips to mine. We kissed slowly and deeply. Alex ran his finger through my hair and down my back sending a chill up my spine.

I let his hands continue to roam until he pulled us apart. "Reina what exactly are we doing here?"

"I want to be with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, no,....I don't know."

"I want you to be sure. I don't want you to rush into this because you think it's what I want.

"I'm a virgin Alex," I admitted quietly.

"I know," he smiled, "You wanna know a secret?" I nodded. "I am too."

My eyes widened. "You are?"

He laughed. "Don't look so surprised guys can have morals too you know." I must have looked skeptical because he continued, "The truth is I've never been with a girl I'd want to wake up next to in the morning." He laughed nervously.

"Well are you sure you want to wake up next to me, I can be quite scary-looking in the morning," I joked.

"I do, eventually, when we're ready."

"Thank you." I laid my head down on Alex's chest and he continued to stroke my hair until I fell asleep.