Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Nothing Happened...Really

The next morning when I woke up I was in bed alone. I sat up and allowed my eyes to adjust to the light. Suddenly the smell of waffles hit my nose. I threw back the covers and hopped out of bed following my nose when I got to the top of the steps, I was met by Peter. "That's not you cooking," he asked confused.

"No that must be Alex," I responded taking in a deep whiff of the smell.

"Did he spend the night," he asked looking at me strangely. Then I realized that I was still wearing my skimpy silk pajamas. I instinctively wrapped my arms around myself, like that was going to cover anything.

"Yes, but nothing happened," I added quickly. He smirked at me. I turned around and walked back into the room. I washed up in record time and threw on a pair of Juicy Couture sweats I'd gotten on sale at Sak's. When I got downstairs, I found that Alex had set up the dining room table. He had laid down a cream-colored linen tablecloth, had set 4 place settings using fine china and silverware, and placed a glass vase full of daisies (my favorite) in the center.

"That must have been some really good nothin' you gave him last night," said Pete who had snuck up behind me. I wasn't even going to answer that. "I have china," he asked incredulously out of the blue.

Alex turned around to see us standing in the doorway. "Yeah it was in one of the low cabinets still in the box." He put down his spatula and walked over to me one eye completely covered by his bang. "Good morning." He kissed me quickly. He smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. Yum! "Is Ashlee on her way down, breakfast is basically done?"

"Yeah she should be down soon, hey thanks for breakfast."

"No problem," said Alex walking back over to attend to the food, "I didn't want to be rude and just make breakfast for Rey."

"I wouldn't have minded, but I'm glad you didn't I'm starved."

"Oh really, why, use up all your energy last night with Ashlee," I said seeing my opportunity to get back at him.

He stared at me for a moment. "Yes," he said before bursting into laughter and walking into the dining room.

"Eww," I said to myself.

"What," asked Alex confused.

"Trust me you don't want to know." I got some orange juice out of the fridge and headed into the dining room as well. Breakfast was great. Alex made mini omelets with ham and cheese and Belgian waffles with strawberry topping, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. After breakfast we all helped clean up the kitchen.