Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Titles Suck

I followed him to the closed door of Dani's room that he took the liberty to open without knocking. We were horrified to find that Abe guy trying to force himself on her. Her shirt and skirt were both ripped and she had tears streaming down her face. Alex immediately ran over and threw the guy off of her.

"Hey I'm not finished," he yelled angrily. I thought he was going to op the blood vessel that was pulsating in his neck.

"Yes you are," said Alex standing in his way so he couldn't get back to her. I rushed to her side covering her up with a blanket and pulling her to her feet. Abe tried to follow us back to my room and Alex kept him at by but just barely. This guy was definitely bigger than Alex but Alex kept pushing him further nd further down the hallway. "Hey I need some help up here," he yelled once he had reached the top of the steps. Two guys ran up to help him and one of them was Penn.

"I want him out of here," I yelled form my doorway. They nodded understanding and proceeded to escort him down the steps kicking and yelling. "Actually Alex I want everyone out, can you take care of that for me so I can watch Dani?" He nodded and left. "Shhh it's ok hon come on," I said rubbing Dani's back.

I led her to my bathroom and helped her in the shower. While she was in there I went to her room and found some clean pajamas. I handed her the pajamas and turned down the bed. When she came out she had calmed down but she looked worn out. I knew without asking that she didn't want to stay in her own room alone tonight so I let get in my bed. I sat beside her and rubbed her back until she fell asleep.

By that time Alex had come back. "How is she," he whispered.

"Better. She'll be okay, she just needs some sleep. How are things downstairs, I hear the music stopped?"

"Yeah all the guests are gone and Angel's minions are cleaning now."

I pulled him closer so I could kiss him. "That's my boy," I smiled, "and thanks; you were a hero tonight."

He blushed. "I didn't do anything special. Dani's like family now I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her...so where am I supposed to sleep?"

"The bed is beg enough I think , as long as you don't try anything," I winked.

"Why don't you go take a shower I'll stay with Dani until you come out," he offered. I wasn't about to turn it down either.

Finally after Alex had showered and gotten in bed I was able to sleep and it was a welcome escape from the night I'd just had.