Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

House Call

When we got to the house. Everyone was there. Why? I don't know. You'd think after a long time away they'd want to got to their own homes or spend some alone time with their girlfriends. I hadn't been on crutches since I was 10 so I was a little rusty but I managed to hobble up the front steps.

"Rey honey we heard about what happened are you okay," said Angel rushing to me.

"I'm fine thanks you guys didn't have to come over here."

"Of course we did. We just want to make sure you get settled in and everything. Besides we weren't sure if Pete would take care of you the right way," said Tessa

Pete pretended to be hurt. "Of course I'm going to take care of Reina. I'm even going to help cheer her up by being the first person to sign her cast," he said then he began rummaging for a marker.

"Thanks Pete but actually that might have to wait my leg is still pretty tender. I hope you guys don't mind but I'm really tired I think I'm just going to go to bed."

"No problem. You can call us if you need anything," said Lacey.

Alex helped me upstairs and helped me change. "I'm sorry I had to break my leg this weekend. I was looking forward to helping you move into your new dorm."

"It's alright, this guy from work promised to help me anyway. Speaking of which, if you're ok I should probably get going. Everyone else moved in yesterday I think so I really should be getting started."

"Of course, you go, I'm fine here I'm just going to go to sleep."

"Okay, I'll call you later okay? I love you."

"I love you too," I called as he closed the door behind him.