Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Party Prep

After breakfast we made our way back to the hotel.

"Alright ladies say goodbye to your men," commanded Angel as soon as we hit the doors.

"Why?"

Angel turned to look at me confused. "Because we won't see them until the party."

I still wasn't getting it. "Why not?"

"We have manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair appointments, makeup sessions, we have to put on our dresses and shoes and pick out terribly expensive jewelry to borrow for the night. It's an all day process," she explained rolling her eyes.

"Ok if you say so." I had never gone through that much trouble to go to a party in my life. Then again I'd never been to a huge international star's album release party either. "I guess I'll see you later," I said waving awkwardly to Ryan.

Then Pete walked up to me chuckling. "You're not used to all of this yet are you?"

"No, but I'm getting there," I smiled.

"Call me if you want me to come rescue you. What did you ever decide one wears to a Jay-Z party," he asked jokingly.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I winked before following Angel and the girls through the hotel.

I followed them to the Drift Spa. Even though my mind was working overtime thinking about my situations with Angel, Alex, Ryan, and Pete, I was unable to keep up my over-thinking with magic hands rubbing oils into my back and running hot stones down my body. When we were all buffed, smoothed, and relaxed from our massages and facials we headed to the Salon at Palms Place. I got my nails and toenails painted a neutral color. I let the hair stylist rave over my naturally thick curly hair and then proceed to straighten it. I got my makeup done I even let them put berry red lipstick on me, something I never do. Then it was time to return to our rooms to get dressed.

Angel had rented a separate room for us girls to get ready in for a few hours before the party and all of our things had already been placed in the room for our convenience.

"So you can find a room to rent for a few hours just to get ready for the party but the hotel was booked to the brim for you and and Joe to find a room," I observed rolling my eyes.

"Oh get over it I did you a favor."

"What are you guys talking about," asked Lacey unzipping a garment bag to reveal a

strapless lilac chiffon dress
. It was empire-waisted and about knee-length. The top featured silver sequins and tiny mirrors in a diamond-shaped design and there was a bow that tied in the front. The color worked well with her pale skin and big pretty grey eyes. Her shoulder-length blonde hair had been done with big spiral curls and even though she had on makeup she looked very naturally ethereal like she always did.

"We're talking about how Angel went behind my back and pretended like she and Joe couldn't get a room so they had to stay with Pete and I forcing us to share a bed because she's hell bent on us being together."

Tessa stole a knowing glace at me. As she slipped on her dress. It was a

shiny black strapless dress
with a draped empire waist and it came just above her knees. The salon had put some highlights in her dark naturally curly hair. I was in awe of her black stilettos studded with rhinestones.

"Angel you shouldn't have put them in such an awkward position, I don't think Ashlee would be comfortable with Pete and Rey sharing a bed," spoke up Lacey.

"Who cares what Ashlee wants this is about Pete and Rey's happiness," claimed Angel as she stepped in front of the full length mirror to examine herself. She was wearing a tight-fitting
champagne-colored satin slip dress
with ruching down the front and the back to emphasize her curves. Her C-cup breasts were only half-way covered by the fabric of the dress. Her long chestnut brown hair was soft and wavy and the honey-colored highlights matched the gold flecks in her brown eyes. "What can I say I'm just a matchmaker at heart," she said as she buckled her strappy gold heels. "Reina why are you still in your street clothes? Less complaining about me and more getting ready."

I pouted and walked over to the closet to remove the garment bag holding my dress. I pulled out the deep red chiffon dress. It was also strapless and came to my knee with a flowy skirt and fitted bodice with an oval-shaped cut out in the front. The main attraction, however, was a collar made of garnet stones that connected from the cut out of the dress and went around my neck like a built-in necklace. "This dress is so pretty Reina," said Lacey as she helped zip me up.

"Yeah it's got plenty of cleavage for Pete to stare at."

"Angel!" She just laughed. "And I know you're not talking about me you're boobs are barely in your dress."

"Well that's how Joe likes them," she said staring down at herself.

I rolled my eyes. "Besides I don't how you think Pete likes me when he's trying to set me up with someone else."

"Who," asked Angel looking up slightly alarmed.

"Ryan," I said as I buckled my own ruby colored shoes feeling like Dorothy. There's no place like home.

"Ryan! Why in the hell is he trying to hook you up with Ryan," exclaimed Angel almost angry.

"Chill out. Andy told me that Pete wanted to cheer Reina up since she's been down about Alex and Ryan and Keltie just broke up so he figured why not put them together," Tessa informed her.

"That's insane. Don't worry Rey we'll come up with some way of distracting Mr. Ross."

"Why," I asked.

"What do you mean "why"? You don't like him do you?"

"I wouldn't say that but he's a nice guy and we already agreed that there's no harm in getting to know each other better."

Angel was obviously not happy about my statement. "We're going to be late you guys come on," Lacey instructed.