Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Live From the Red Carpet

We made our way to Pete and I's suite to meet up with the boys. Patrick and Lacey were so cute as he fawned over how beautiful she looked and touched his forehead against hers. I smiled at them again thinking about how I missed that.

"Don't do that." I turned around to see Pete smirking at me. He looked handsome and suprisingly put together in a three-piece cream colored suit and matching shirt. He had on black shiny dress shoes and he was freshly shaven.

"Don't do what?"

"I can tell what you're thinking," he said nodding in Patrick and Lacey's direction, "Don't do that to yourself. At least not tonight." He leaned in to kiss my cheek softly. "You look way too beautiful to wear that frown of yours."

I smiled. "Ok I promise I'll try and have fun tonight. And you don't look too bad yourself."

He smiled and showed off his outfit. "Only for Jay," he said laughing, "Come you guys we should get going."

When we pulled up to PURE, I instantly became a little nervous at the sheer amount of people around. Before we even exited the car the paparazzi were taking pictures of the limo and pressing up against it to try and see who was inside. Pete must have sensed my body tensing up because he put his arm around me and pulled me close. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you," he whispered. I looked up and saw Ryan watching me from across the limo. It made me nervous so I looked away again and out of the car. The red carpet seemed a mile long and I could see plenty of celebrities were out to party. I could already see Paris walking the carpet in a short pink pink tube dresss next to Nicole Richie who must have found a sitter for the night. Rihanna looked gorgeous as usual with her short hair and bright blue dress.

"You're going to walk the red carpet this time with us right Reina," asked Tessa.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Come on. You have to. Please, Reina," Everyone else chimed in.

"What's the point of you being my date if no one sees you," Pete asked.

"That's my point too. Are you trying to start trouble for yourself Mr. Wentz," I asked smirking.

"Always. Life's no fun if you can't keep people guessing," he laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"So are you going to come? You can go ahead of us and leave at anytime if you feel too nervous." He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Ok."

He took my hand as we exited the limosine. Immediately we were bombarded with flashing lights and yelling everywhere. I tried to keep my face pleasant but I knew I was probably squinting from the bright lights. Pete let go of my hand and put his arm around me instead. I instantly felt safer being closer to him.

"Pete, Pete over here!" They yelled for him.

"You ready?"

I nodded and he rubbed my arm for encouragement.

"Hey Pete and you doing this evening?"

"I'm good how are you?"

"Good. And who is this pretty little lady?"

"This is my good friend Reina. She's keeping me company since Ashlee can't be here tonight."

"And how is the tour going with Ashlee?"

"It's going well I just talked to to her earlier and she's having a blast but I miss her and can't wait to have her home."

"That's so nice. Thanks for talking to us Pete. You folks have a good night."

"Thanks, you too," he said shaking the reporter's hand. "See that wasn't that bad was it?"

On the the next one. "Pete who are you wearing?"

"Uh...I think this is Dolce & Gabana."

"And who is this, this new girlfriend?"

"No, but she is a good friend here to keep me company her name is Reina."

"Hi nice to meet you Reina."

"Hi," I said timidly.

"Are you excited to be here tonight?"

"Absolutely. I know I'm gonna sound immature but I'm so excited to meet Jay-Z, I mean he's amazing."

The reporter laughed. "He is. I'm excited to meet him too so hopefully he'll stop and talk to me. So Reina do you think you could get used to this glamorous lifestyle your friend Pete lives?"

"I'm afraid I'm already getting spoiled but I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts."

"You look beautiful tonight Ms. Reina. And Pete as always thanks for talking to us have a good night."

The interviews seemed to go on forever but I got more and more used to them as time went on. Soon all of fall out boy and their dates interviewed together which was very entertaining as I got to see Angel in action in front of the camera.

Finally we reached the end of the red carpet and made our way inside the night club to the party.