Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

PURE

I was startled by how large the club was when we first walked in. It had two floors and four separate sections. The main party area was decorated in cream, ivory, and silver but had punches of color added from the theatrical lighting. I was taken aback by the large over-sized beds that lined the walls of the room. There were already plenty of people lounging on them drinking and having a good time. Pete kept possession of my hand as he led everyone through the main part of the club to the VIP Red Room. It was beautiful with it's own bar, red upholstered seating, and chandeliers but we still didn't stop there.

We started to keep walking until Pete spotted Jay-Z and Beyonce on the other side of the Red Room. "You ready to make your debut," he asked smiling.

"Now! Seriously! Wait just wait," I said freaking out. I looked around for a mirror to check my hair and makeup. I nervously started smoothing down my dress. I looked at Pete who was standing there laughing at me.

"Come on Rey you look great. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we approached them.

"Pete," said Jay-Z reaching out to give him a "man hug".

"Hey man. How you doin'," responded Pete. I almost giggled at the way his speech instantly changed around Jay. "We just got here but the party looks to be in full swing already."

"Yeah you know Hov got to do it right." Pete gave Beyonce a polite hug as well. "Who's your girl," the mega mogul asked.

"Oh this is my friend Reina."

"Hi," I said quietly sticking my hand out to shake Jay-Z's.

He laughed. "It's nice to meet you Reina." He took my hand and instead of shaking it pulled me in for a quick hug.

Bey did the same. "It's nice to meet you Reina. I like your dress it's very pretty."

"Th...Thanks yours too," I stuttered.

"Well we'll we're going to go find a place to hang out."

"Go up to The Terrace. That's where it's at," suggested Jay.

"I just met Jay-Z and Beyonce and Beyonce complimented me on my dress," I squealed quietly in Pete's ear while the rest of the guys got to say hello. He chuckled to himself.

We continued through the VIP room periodically stopping so that someone in our group could say hi to someone famous and took a glass spiral staircase to The Terrace. It was a large outdoor area with plenty of tables and seating but also a huge dance floor. It had a phenomenal view of The Strip but even if it didn't I would have been okay with just looking at the cascading waterfalls and walls of fire that surrounded us. "This place is incredible," I said looking around in awe.

"Come on let's sit over here."

We found an area big enough to seat all of us and immediately the drinks began to flow. We sat around and talked for a bit. Tonight we were joined by Cassie and Haley, Jon and Spencer's girlfriends. "Hey Reina, do you want to dance?" I looked up to see that the question was coming from Ryan. I looked back to see Pete looking at me. He winked and nudged me encouraging me to go.

"Of course," I said.

He helped me from my chair and led me to the dance floor. Ryan was an even worse dancer than Pete but bless his heart he tried. "So how do you like Vegas," he yelled over the music.

"It's definitely unlike any place I've ever been to. What was it like growing up here?"

"Normal for the most part. I mean I wasn't raised here on The Strip," he said laughing, "but I know what you mean. It's always interesting to hear that there are actually people who call Vegas home."

"No I mean...ok well I guess so," I laughed, "But it's so much fun here. I can't even believe I'm here right now."

"I know what you mean. But I'm glad you're here," he said.

I looked up as he gave me a shy smile. I smiled back. "I think we should go back now I could use some water," I said politely. Ryan made me nervous and I didn't know why. I wasn't even sure if it was in a good way or a bad way.

We made our way back to our table. "How romantic," Pete teased me.

I rolled my eyes and caught sight of Angel who was glaring at me making sure that I got the point that I was not supposed to be fraternizing with Ryan Ross.

"Ryan, you just broke up with your girlfriend not long ago didn't you," she said out of the blue. This time I glared at her. I didn't know what she was up to but I didn't want her to take it too far.

"Um...yes," he said nervously.

"Well we need to find you a new girl. Or do you already have a thing for someone," she asked nodding in my direction.

"Angel," I hissed. She made have had issues and reasons why she wanted me and Pete to get together but getting other people involved was going too far.

"What I'm just trying to find out if he likes you Rey it's no big deal."

I looked at Ryan apologetically.

"Reina and I barely know each other but she's a very nice girl," he said diplomatically.

"So you're not hung up on her or anything? 'Cause I think we could find you a very nice girl at this party if you're not. Come on," she said standing up.

"Angel stop embarrassing Ryan," Joe pleaded.

"I'm not embarrassing him I'm helping him. You know I'm a great matchmaker. I'm just going to find him a nice girl to talk to."

Before anyone could stop her she had dragged poor Ryan off in the direction of the single women.

"What just happened," asked Pete out loud.

"Dude I have no idea. All I say is 'yes dear'," said Joe shaking his head.

We stayed for quite awhile but when Angel and Tessa thought it would be a great idea to get up on the ledge of The Terrace to dance at about 3 am we decided to call it quits.