Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

What Perez Says

On Monday it was back to the regular routine but fortunately for me I loved my job so it didn't hurt too much. At around 11:30 I got a call from Tessa saying that the girls wanted to meet me for lunch at a cafe around the corner at 12. I had successfully avoided giving them the details of what happened with me and Pete for one whole day but I knew it wouldn't last long.

At 12 pm I left to go to lunch and when I walked into the cafe the girls were already there.

"Hey love, ok tell us what happened," said Angel eagerly before I had even reached the table.

I chuckled. "Can I at least sit down?"

I sat down slowly taking off my suit jacket and placing in on the back of my chair, then I carefully place my purse in my lap and began to dig around in it for nothing in particular.

"Reina stop stalling," Angel practically yelled.

I laughed even harder because that was exactly what I was doing. "Ok fine, what do you want to know? I already told you nothing happened."

"Everything. How did you two end up making out in the first place?"

"I don't know everything happened so fast. I was feeling a little nostalgic I guess and I asked Pete to dance with me so we started slow dancing and I started spilling my guts out about how much he's changed my life and how grateful I am and how I owe him so much. I started crying and he pulled me over to the couch and he sat me on his lap and held me..."

"On his lap, huh? Could you feel his...excitement?"

"Angel," cried Lacey in disgust.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even answering that. Anyway, then he just started talking about how beautiful I looked at the party and how sexy I am and...I don't know the next thing I knew we were kissing and he had his hand up my dress and I stopped him."

"Why," asked Tessa.

"What do you mean 'why'? Because he has a girlfriend, because we're living together and we're friends and it would be weird."

"You guys leave Reina alone she did the right thing," Lacey smiled at me.

"Yeah but sometimes doing the right thing is just down right stupid."

"Whatever Angel, I am nobody's other woman," I said defiantly.

"I'm just saying you missed your shot. Besides everyone already thinks you are together."

"What are you talking about?"

"Here see for yourself." Angel pulled out her iphone and quickly got to a celebrity gossip site and what I saw was this:

Image

The article that followed basically insinuated that Pete and I were more than just friends and that with Ashlee gone I was basically warming his bed. They also mentioned, however, that they thought I brought out the good in Pete showing off his nice guy side and that while they were suspicious of Ashlee using Pete to up her waning celebrity status, they were pretty sure that I was a good girl and they hoped that we are together.

I handed her back the phone sitting back in disbelief while Tessa and Lacey looked to see what the big deal was. "So just because I took a picture with Pete at the party means we're dating behind his girlfriend's back," I asked incredulously.

"That's the way it works honey."

"Things have already been so strained between Pete and I since Saturday night, I hope this doesn't make it worse," I said frowning.

"Don't worry Rey, Pete's used to this kind of attention, I'm sure everything will be fine," Lacey assured me.

I returned to work in a bad mood hoping things wouldn't be too bad when I got home that evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's not Christina Milian it's Reina I swear! *shitty eyes*

Credit goes to myself and mrsmiloventimiglia22 for photoshopping the picture. She's very patient lol.

Oh and just to let you guys know that Wonderwall will be ending soon there's only 5 chapters left!