Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Not Quite Goodbye

"It was nice meeting you all. I hope I'll be seeing you again soon," I said hugging the guys of Panic.

"Actually you will. We're working on a new album and we decided to make in LA this time," said Ryan.

"Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco making albums in the same studio. Let the fun begin," added Pete shaking Ryan's hand.

"Yeah so I'll see you soon," said Ryan looking at me intently.

"Yeah I'll see you soon." I hugged him goodbye.

"I think he likes you Reina, what do you think," asked Pete as we walked out to the car.

"Maybe," I said not sure how he felt about it.

He chuckled and put his arm around me. "I'll ok Reina don't worry about me. If you like him it's fine. I'm the one who was trying to push you two together anyway."

"I don't know how I feel."

We stopped our conversation as we entered the car. Even though I had slept the whole morning I must have still been tired because I fell asleep on Pete's shoulder. When we reached the airport he woke me up and help me still half-asleep to the plane.

"Ok we're seated you can go back to sleep now," he whispered laying my head back on his shoulder.

I mumbled something nonsensical before drifting back asleep.