Status: A work in progress...

Stronger in New Ways

This Is Our Life

“This is my life I’ve got the whole world in front of me! I’m not letting go `til I say…” I was singing off key to my favorite song right now because my best friend and I have just signed our WWE contracts. We just started walking down the hallway on our way to the female locker room. Oh the joy flowing through my veins….
“This is our time! Don’t slip away! Don’t slip away!” I was still rocking off key down the hall.

“Adrianna, you’re making us look like newbies!” Violet said giggling.

“But we are! I’m happy and the only way I can express my happiness is through Sleeping with Sirens!” I say wrapping my arm around her.

“I understand, but at least don’t sing off key…gosh girl. We know you got a voice.” Violet said shaking her head.

“Shhh, don’t let them know…we’re gonna be mysterious to everybody here.” I say still smiling big.

“Well your singing isn’t helping. Now where is….” Violet stopped mid-sentence when her phone started singing, ‘I Roll Up’, meaning it was her boyfriend. The Wiz Khalifa, “Hey babe…”

I shake my head as she leans against a wall. I swear that boy is bad news. I mean how high was he to think up Wiz Khalifa?
I decide to go exploring a bit and wander down the hall. I suddenly hear voices and go towards them. As I get closer, I start to see and smell food on hot trays. Once I get up to the food, I grab a plate and start grabbing food.

“Hmm… looks like a little string bean fan made her way to the back, Punk.” A familiar voice said. I turn around with a shrimp in my mouth and see Beth Phoenix and CM Punk.

“I’m not a string bean fan.” I say after swallowing my food. “I’m one of the new Divas.”

“You sure you didn’t get lost?” Punk asks.

“No. I’ve been training for the last 8 years to get here.” I say placing a hand on my hip.

“Oh look another string bean thinking she has talent.” Beth says rolling her eyes.

“I have talent! I don’t just dance around the ring shaking my ass, which is fabulous by the way. And I don’t need a big Man-azon to tell me I don’t have talent!” I say getting in Beth’s face.

“Fine, you think you have talent, and then I shall put in a match for next week to go up against you.” Beth says smirking. “I want you to watch my match against Kelly tonight. I’ll show you how I roll in the ring. So be ready.”

Beth starts to walk away and Punk does his signature smirk and came closer to me.
“You should be scared; you’re going down next week.” He says viciously.

“C’mon Phil, we have better things to tend to!” Beth calls back.

Punk turns on his heels.
“Hey Punk, you’re scared of her aren’t you?” I ask. This time it was my turn to smirk because Punk just flipped me off. “You have fun with your Man-azon there Punk!” I chuckle to myself and get more food.

‘Violet is not going to believe this.’
♠ ♠ ♠
So hi! This our new story for wrestling fans or whatever you like so far about the story. I know the chapter's kinda short, but hey, it'll get better.
Comment and subscribe!
Thanks!
--<3 Domie