Status: A work in progress...

Stronger in New Ways

Shut up the Haters

The Next Week

My first match against Eve wasn’t televised. So my first televised match was tonight with Vi. We had gotten our request to go up against Beth and Natalya. The thing that amazed me was that when Vi went wandering she got lost (as always), but came back with Evan Bourne. I was shocked that she continued to talk to him throughout the week, (except when she was talking to Wiz.)

"Should we have a tag team name?" I ask as we were getting ready for our match.

"Nah, I think 'The tag team of Violet and Adrianna' works." Vi shrugs lacing up her boots.

That's when Beth and Natalya walk into the locker room. The smug faces they had weren't helping the situation. Right after we got nose to nose, cameras were right there in our faces getting this all.

"So you little pip squeaks ready for the best butt whipping you've ever received?" Beth asked.

"I've beaten up girls bigger and better than you!" Violet spat.

"They must've had no talent either." Natalya snickered.

"They had more talent than you both do in one arm." I say crossing my arms.

"Whatever." Beth said and walked away with Natalya following close on my heels

**The Match**

Violet was the first one in the ring against Natalya. They locked up and the match was underway. The lights were glamorous. The crowd had been chanting for our side, even though this was only our debut. I started to stomp on the ring chanting with the crowd. I've never felt anything this beautiful.

Violet looked back at me as Natalya tried to tag Beth in. She ran over to me and we made the tag. I think I heard her say "Good luck" as we switched. I nod and go for the Man-azon. I jump on her and start punching her as the crowd started to count. I was off of her by 8. Beth seemed like an angry bull ready to charge. I braced myself, not letting my fear show up on my face. Beth came running, but I side stepped her and she ran into the turnbuckle. I tag in Violet and we both do our finishers before the ref kicked me out.

I ran out the ring to keep Natalya busy as Vi pinned Beth.
"1...2...3!" The Ref had the bell rang and I slid back in the ring, just in time for us to have our arms raised. Vi and I hugged each other and squealed as those hateful bitches glared at us from the corner.

We walked back before the blonde duo and waiting back there was Evan and Punk. Evan congratulated Vi and I kept walking.

"Hey, Adrianna!" Punk called out. I turn around and see him running to me. "Nice match."

"I thought you said I had no talent?" I said crossing my arms with a dirty look.

"Well you've proved me wrong." He said sticking out his hand.

"Whatever, but I think you should be with your blonde bombshell before she goes off on you again." I say not shaking his hand.

"She doesn't control what I do." He says slowly putting his hand back.

"Punk, c'mon, I need a massage!" Beth yelled just coming from the other side of the curtain.

"Hold on I'm talking!" He yelled.

Beth came over and started to pull Punk away. "I can't have you contaminated by that whore!" Beth said taking her slave away.

I shake my head and make my way over to Vi, who's smiling with Evan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Violet!
Adrianna
And boom goes the dynamite!
Enjoy!
Your turn Diggy!