Lost Love

Chapter 3: The Time Finished chapter!

Gerard kept thinking about that single promise he made to Angel while they were still children. he was never sure if Angel ever actually took him seriously, but he was more than one-hundred percent serious. In the back of his mind, certain things made him believe that Angel was in a bad situation. If this was the case, Gerard would only have to catch Jack in the act, then it was time to re-act.

As Gerard and his skateboard approached the big, yellow, Montefort house, Gerard slowed down, picked his skateboard up and hid behind a tree. From the tree, he looked into the windows of the living room, where there were two obvious silhouette shadows. One slim, petite, and the other manly and muscular. Gerard squinted his eyes in an attempt to see better.

'I feel like such a stalker,' was Gerard's first thought, but then he thought about the many ad things that could happen if he wasn't there.

Gerard ducked down and darted from the tree to the side of the house, out of sight of both Jack and Angel. When he saw that no-one was looking, Gerard took a glance into the corner of the window.

The sight was heartbreaking.

Gerard watched as Jack wrapped his arms around Angel and kiss her neck. She giggled and blushed as he did this. The coupled swayed together, his hands interlocking with hers.

Gerard almost wanted to cry. This was the one person he loved.

'As long as she's happy,' he thought.

Just as Gerard was about to turn and start home, he saw something from the corner of his eye.

Angel had begun pushing Jack away, and he didn't like it.

Gerard's eyes got wide as Jack's grip tightened around Angel. She kept trying to get away, and Jack finally got fed up.

He pushed Angel to the wall, hitting her face against it, leaving a big, red mark against her cheek. Angel fell to the ground, crying.

Gerard decided he had seen enough.

Swiftly, he made his way from the side of the house to where the door was. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a blue-handled pocket knife. He glared at the knife for a moment, thinking about how to get Jack away from Angel. He knew what had to be done.

Jack hurt the person he loved.

Jack had to die.....

Now the only problem was how to kill him. More importantly, how to kill him without scaring Angel.

Gerard knew this would be one of the most important, most dangerous thing he'd ever have to do. Not only would it save a life, but it could risk his whole entire future with Angel.

Gerard took a deep breath in, popped open the knife, and slowly but oh-so-quietly opened the door. He knew that one wrong move would put Angel's whole life in jeopardy. This would have to be done as quickly, quietly and cleanly as possible.

Jack and Angel were in the other room. Gerard winced as he heard Angel screaming and crying. Something had gone terribly wrong.

Gerard moved to the side of the other wall. he moved against the wall to where the door hole was.

When he looked through, he saw tall, muscular Jack standing up above the thin, helpless Angel. In the corner, she was huddled, rocking back and forth. The top of her head was bleeding a lot. More than likely, from a cut.

This is what Jack wanted. This is what he craved.

Dominance.

He felt power, terrorizing Angel. He felt superior.

Gerard closed his eyes as Jack gave a strong kick to Angel's side. She gave a scream and lay on the floor, covering the spot where the blow was taken. tears fell to the side of her face.

"Tell me to stop," Jack ordered, delivering another kick, this one hitting Angel's back. After another scream escaped from her mouth, Angel looked up at Jack.

"Never."

Jack smiled and knelt down.

"You should have just had sex with me, " he said, storking Angel's long, soft hair. "Why wont you cooperate? Do you enjoy the pain?"

Both Angel and Gerard saw the small smile slowly forming across Jack's face.

"This is the best thing you've ever done for me. I am so turned on."

Angel's eyes glared up, blood dripping form her lips. Gerard's grip on the handel of the pocket-knife tightened. Again, Jack delivered a final blow of his foot to her head, making Angel Montefort unconsious. As Jack laughed, Gerard slowly snuck behind him. He took the arm whihc held the knife, reached around Jack's neck, and slowly sliced his throat, watching the blood drip from his neck, in to Angel's pale-white face. When Jack's body fell, Gerard took a look at the floor, which was also blood-soaked.

In the case that Angel was going to wake up at any give moment, Gerard decided to rid the body before mopping. At least this way, if she happened to wake, he could probably come up with a good rason for all the blood.

Gerard picked up Jack's mucular body, flinging him over his shoulder. When Gerard realized that Jack was too heavy to go very far with, Gerard decided that shoving him in the back closet was the best choice.

After his body was saftly and securely hidden in the dryer, Gerard returened to where Angel, and most of Jack's blood, lay.

He took a minute to stand over and enjoy the sight of the deep red blood against Angel's white skin.

After managing a two hour clean up period, Gerard was still shaking. e knew Jack's body would be discovered at some point. And worse, Angel would be blamed for his death.

He knew what had to be done.

{END: FIRST HALF}
♠ ♠ ♠
Now it's finished. :)
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee comment. :)