Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

1

tumblr.com

enter.


The dashboard for my account instantly popped up, and I couldn't help but laugh. Of course I'm on tumblr on a Friday night. I'm so fucking popular.

Not really..

My first week of school had been horrible. So far, I'm a complete loser and no one likes me. Not that I'm made fun of, I'm just ignored and I hate it.

Dear Detroit, you fucking suck.

I scrolled down my dash, making faces at some of the stupid shit I'd see on there.. I honestly don't care what you ate for supper. Shut up.

I refreshed the page, hoping for something interesting to come up..

frankieroisawesome started following you.

I laughed again at the extremely stupid URL he picked. Because mine is so much cooler..

Ah, sarcasm. gerardunderpressure probably wasn't very great, either. I thought it was cool when I first got tumblr and I'm too late to change it, okay?

I clicked on this Frank kid's URL, hoping his blog is okay and somewhat interesting.

It had a black background and white lettering, his bio said Frank, grade 9, awesome. I love The Misfits and Black Flag. I listen to a lot of bands though. Follow me. :)

I smiled, I fucking love those bands! I scrolled down his blog a bit, and with the amount of Misfits on his blog.. I decided that he was worth following.

I scrolled back up to the top of his page, and noticed something that hadn't been loaded at first. A picture of himself. He wore black and white skeleton gloves, a black flag shirt and ripped jeans. He had long hair.. Not too long, I mean, it's not passed his shoulders or anything, but it's about where his ears are. Which is normal for this day and age, really. He was smoking in the picture.

I will definitely be following him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I write Gerard's POV, Jasmine writes Frank's. :)
Comment and let us know how you feel about it so far~
It's been edited*