Status: Unknown

Untitled

Boredom

Mikey walked into his room and plopped down on his bed and cuddled with his stuffed animal unicorn. Next thing Mikey knew it was two in the afternoon and Gerard way hitting him in the head with his unicorn.

"Dude wake up already," Gerard was repeating as he continued to wack Mikey with the unicorn.

"Mmpphhmm" Was approximately what Mikey replied to his older brother.

"Get up or i'll tear the unicorn's horn off"

"I'M UP" yelled Mikey as he rolled off his bed and landed as a head on the floor.

"Dude, it's two in the afternoon even Frank doesn't sleep that long"

"Oh go blow yourself Gee, I was up till five this morning."

Gerard stared at his younger brother, "Well you're already on your knees so it would make more sense for you to blow me rather than me to blow myself, and also, no one told you to stay up that late."

"Hmm, You want me to blow you? Well that'll have to wait till later cause I'm hungry" Mikey left a stunned Gerard staring at where Mikey had just been.

*~*~*~*~*

"I think I broke Gee" Announced Mikes as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nice going nerd" was Frank's only answer.

"Dude I'm sexier than you so don't be calling me a nerd"

"Blow me."

"Uhggg Can I fucking eat first?!?! NO FUCKING BLOWJOBS TILL I HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT"

"Fine. I'll just sit here waiting then."

"fuck you Frank"

"But Gerard was going to do that tonight"

"Eww, dude, my brother."

"Well your brother is sexy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at writing

Yay!
\('-')/

Sleep deprived/ Supernatural whore me is random.