Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Revealing the work

We walk inside my house and he hands me a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of shoes and pushes me into the laundry to change. I pull the clothes on not bothering to look at what it is then walk out to where Jack is standing waiting in the lounge room. His smile spreads across his face and he takes my hand and leads me upstairs to my parents’ room and makes me close my eyes. He stands me in front of the mirror, places the Ray Ban sunnies on top my head and when he is happy tells me to open my eyes. I open them and see this amazing looking girl with short, slightly curly strawberry blonde hair standing there in pink short shorts, a white singlet and blue converse high tops. The effect was amazing and I had to move about a bit in the mirror to realise that I’m definitely looking at my own reflection. I turn to Jack and give him the world’s biggest hug.

“Thankyou so much Jack,” I kiss his cheek and let him go.

“I got everything but the shoes a few sizes bigger than you are now so when you’re back at your correct weight everything will fit, so the pants are all your usual size 11 and your shirts are all either 10’s or 12’s,” he tells me and I smile twirling around in my new outfit, “Oh I also bought you yoghurt, strawberries, blood oranges, lemonades, passionfruit, pineapple and granny smith apples, for you to eat and snack on.”

“Jack, you are the best!” I tell him and hug him again.

“Only for you Bubbablue,” he whispers into my new hair and then seems to remember something, “Come with me.”

He leads me down the hall to my room and shows me what he must have done whilst I was at the hairdressers. One wall is painted blue, the rest are pure white with blue photo frames hung on one wall, my book shelf up against another and my bed on the last one. I look at him and smile, my bedspread is now different shades of blue mixed in with white and my sheets are a medium blue colour.

I lie on my double bed and pat the space next to me, Jack lies next to me. He takes hold of my hand, brings it to his lips and kisses it before putting it down between us. My heart skips a few beats and after lying there for a few minutes my stomach growls and I giggle. Jack gets up and kisses my forehead before leaving my room. I lie on the bed for a little longer then sit up and go through my drawers, pulling out everything sharp and placing it into a small box. I go downstairs and swap Jack the box for a bowl of yoghurt and strawberries. He looks into the box and smiles at me, kissing my cheek and I eat my lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the lovely Hstheatreislife
I'll post another as well <3

Jackie's Outfit