Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Secrets Out

They were all sitting down at the table for dinner again and they were trying to enjoy their vacation as much as possible because it would be over in three days. The only thing everyone seemed to be doing was trying to make sure Nayja didn't’t get upset and to make sure Brittany didn't’t kill anyone. Nayja was going to try and look good for Jason that day so she borrowed Brittany’s hot comb. It was still wasn't’t ready so she had left it on the stove. They were all planning to go out after dinner anyway.

Everybody seemed to be having a good time, which seemed like the first time throughout the whole entire vacation. For once no one was arguing.

“So when we go out later do you want to hang with me?” Zack asked Trisha. Trisha had been getting comfortable with Zack. Zack couldn't’t really stand her and but was only being nice because he wanted to make Nayja happy.

Trisha made one quick look at Jason. Everyone saw it except for Nayja. “Um I don’t really think I can, I’m not really in the mood to go out anyway.”

“Oh why not Tris it would be fun.” Nayja butted in.

“Oh no Nay I really don’t think so.”

“Why not?”

“She’s not going anywhere with him.” Jason mumbled.

“And why not Jason?” Brittany said, taking another sip of her drink.

“Brian get your wife.” Jason mumbled again.

“Babe I think you had enough to drink.”

Britt snatched her hand away. “No Brian let me get another drink so I can hear why this single man can’t of with this single woman.”

“Guys she’s just a little drunk.”

“Oh I’m not drunk but someone at this table got some goddamn secrets.”

Jason took a sip of his drank and placed it back down “Okay lets do this, someone got some secrets who is it Brittany.”

“You know what I’m sick of this-“

“Brittany-“Angelica warned

“No I’m sick of this, the reason she can’t go with Zack or any other man is because she’s sleeping with yours Nayja.”

Nayja wasn't’t paying attention to the conversation but clicked in at that one part. “What? No that’s not true,” She said but then looked at Trisha who was looking down at her hands and then at Jason.

“Is it true?”

“Yeah it’s true, but I’m not the only married person here with a secret.”

“You are such a bastard.” Hailey stated

“What all of you are telling my secrets why don’t I tell yours.”

“Hailey have you told Johnny how you’ve been addicted to drugs and have yet to get help hum?” Johnny looked at her shocked but before he could say anything Jason started talking again. “Oh and Jamie have you told Jimmy how you got your tubes tide when you made it big at your law firm? I didn't’t think so. I'm sorry Jimmy the chances of you having another kid are slim to none. And Jimmy have you told Jamie how you got a DNA test on Jessica because you weren’t sure she was yours?”

“Jason you need to stop this you are hitting way to close to home here.” Angelica butted in.

“Matt since you and Angelica are walking around here like the perfect couple will you please inform Angelica about how you came crying to my house asking how could so be so fucking stupid and not strap your daughter into the car seat.” Angelica was lost for words and couldn't’t say anything.

“You fucking asshole-” Brittany screamed

“Oh my god Brian tell you’re wife they truth and I hope it sets you free-“

“Oh shit.” Brian said fear rising in his voice.

“Please tell your wife how you may be the father of Stephanie’s new kid.”

What!

“Bingo.” Jason said and took another sip of his drink.

Brittany stared at Brian in rage. She shook her head and started cracking her knuckles. “Oh so you knocked up Stephanie.”

Brian gulped “Possibly knocked up Stephanie.”

“Doesn’t make a fucking difference.”

“Can we talk about this in private?”

“Hell no it seems you guys have been talking in private enough. So that’s why that skank keeps calling the house and my job.”

“Britt baby-“Brian tried to explain but before he could Brittany had already taken a candle holder and whacked him across the face. Brian stumbled to the floor and Brittany had leaped on top of him still hitting him with the holder. She through it and started throwing punches at him. Everyone just stood shocked. There was a loud crack and blood oozed out of Brian’s nose. She stood up and whipped her forehead when she realized she knocked him unconscious. Everyone stopped looking at her and Brian but turned to Nayja and Jason.

Jason was smirking “Baby.” He said to Trisha “Get our bags we’re out of here.” Trisha got up and ran towards the stairs. Brittany was going after her but Jamie stopped her. Brittany huffed, but looked back at Nayja who was staring blankly in space. Jason moved and knelled down in front of her.

He sighed and placed a hand on her knee. “Look I’m sorry you had to find out this way. But I might as well tell you now I want a divorce. Don’t worry you can keep your car and the condo. Its no big deal really, so don’t thank me.” She was still staring at nothing. “Hello? You in there.” He snapped his fingers in her face. “I’m out of here.” He said getting up and walking towards the door.

Nayja had shook herself out of her trance and walked towards Jason grabbing the hot comb from the stove. “Jason?” She said

“What?” He turned around to face her only to be greeted with the hot comb smashing him across the face. He screamed out in pain and stumbled backward. Nayja ran back towards the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan and rushed back to Jason and brought it down on the top of his head.

How could you do this to me!” She screamed bringing the pan down on him repeatedly. Jason kept yelling for help but everyone just stared at what he had coming from the start. They heard one huge crack and gasped as the saw that he was unconscious and blood was seeping out of his head. Nayja had thrown the pan down on him and went back into the kitchen only to grab a knife and started to rush back to him. Only to have Zack grab her from behind. “Let me go I’m gonna kill him, for doing this to me. Better yet where the fuck is Trisha!” All the guys were wide eyed but the girls wanted her to keep going.

“Nayja calm down.” Zack said trying to get the knife out of her hands. She just through it and it went into the wall. Nayja pushed Zack off of her and ran out the door. Zack followed after her.

“We should probably call an ambulance.” Matt said looking at Brian and Jason both unconscious on the floor.

“God I hope he’s dead.” Brittany said shaking her. Everybody couldn't’t say anything. They were all shocked at what everyone had been hiding from each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it cause I enjoyed writing this part

tell me what you think please!

love ya

-Nayja