Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Jealousy?

“Are you serious! Holy shit oh I am so happy for you!” Angelica pretty much shouted and wobbled over to them and engulfed them both in the tightest hug she could manage.

“Okay, okay girl meeting now!” Hailey said ushering all the girls out the room except for Trisha who started to follow.

“Um no not you us.” Jamie said waving her arm to point out who was coming and who wasn’t.

Trisha just huffed. “I’m going for a smoke.” She said walking off the boat, while the girls ran off to the back and the guys stayed where they were.

“Wow dude congrates I’m happy for you dude I really am.” Matt said “How Vengeance finally got married and to Nayja? Dude you have know idea how happy that makes us.”

“You don’t know how happy she makes me.” He countered back smiling like an idiot.

“Dude I just can’t believe you married my ex!” Jason said laughing.

“Well another man’s trash is another man’s treasure and she’s always meant the world to me, you know that now and you knew back in high school.” Jason just grumbled to himself.

“Anyway how did she lose all that weight? Surgery?” He asked.

Zack looked slightly offended. “No she lost it all on her free will, all it took was time and a little bit of patience and I helped her work out and get where she wanted to be every step of the way.”

“Oh you gave her a workout alright.” Jimmy said smirking and all the guys besides Jason laughed.

“Yeah Zack you definatly gave her a workout, how many times a day? Once, twice or five times a day?” Johnny asked him and Zack just shook his head and continued to laugh at his friends.

“A great man never tells his workout secrets, but actually it was four times a day.” He said smirking. They guys just laughed while Jason just slumped down into the couch feeling jealous of Zack.

------

Okay spill it girl, when did all of this happen?” Hailey asked when they were all sitting on the patio.

Nayja just shrugged. “It just happened, after everything Zack took me in and helped me stand on my feet again.” She started smiling “He was so patient with me. He never talked down to me called me names anything like that. I literally had nothing after Jason left me but Zack helped me become independent again. I’ve always liked Zacky more then a friend anyway. I just always thought it was odd to have feelings for my best friend so I pushed them aside.” Tears started to well up in her eyes. “You know I honestly thought all relationships were like the one me and Jason had considering he was the only person I was ever with, but Zack proved me wrong. He showed me that someone can truly love me and not try to change me.” she whipped a tear from her eyes. “I’ve never been this happy before and I can’t believe it took this long.” She smiled wide. “I’m finally ready to live my life to the fullest with Zacky beside me.” The girls just awed and pulled her into a hug.

“And we are so happy for you Hun” Brittany said. “Oh man did anyone see the look on Jason face when he saw you!” she said laughing.

“Yeah he looked like he was going to shit bricks!” Jamie laughed.

“And the death glare he was giving Zacky? Chica he‘s jealous.” Angelica stated.

“Well I really don’t give a rat’s ass. I’m beyond happy and divorcing me was the greatest thing he ever did for me.”

“Damn straight it was. I wish he had did it early so you and Zacky could have gotten together sooner. Everyone always wanted you and Zack to hook up and damn we are so glad you guys finally did.” Hailey said hugging Nayja.

“Is he seriously married to Trisha?” She asked. They all nodded and she started laughing. “Damn he is so fucking stupid, she only wants him for his money. And he fully deserves to be a walking ATM.” Nayja chuckled to herself. “Okay enough of this I’m missing my man already.” She got up and started running towards the front. “ZACKY!” She shouted and all the girls followed after her laughing and relieved about how happy she finally was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this ones short so I'm posting the ending now!
How you liked it