Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

One Year Later

One Year Later...

It had been a year since the catastrophe that had been their last retreat and besides the vacation that Brian had sponsored for the girls nobody had seen each other. And everybody was anxious to see each other. Nobody knew what to expect. But they were all extremely anxious to see Nayja and Zacky. Nobody had heard anything from them at all. Nayja hadn't went on the vacation and they couldn't get in contact with Zacky or Nayja at all. It was as if they had fallen on the face of the planet. Everybody wanted to see them.

Brittany and Brian had just pulled up to the docks were their Yacht was waiting for them. This year their retreat was in the Bahamas and they had rented a Yacht for the week.

"Baby this boat is fucking sweet." Brian said a little bit to loud and over excited. Brittany just laughed and lightly hit his chest.

"Yes Brian it is."

"Oh my god do my eyes deceive me are you two getting along?" They heard a voice say and they turned around to see Jamie, Jimmy, Matt and a very pregnant Angelica.

"Oh my goodness lady Matt knocked you up?" Brittany shouted shocked "Skank why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to leave everyone with the element of surprise."

"Well it worked." Brian said.

"You should have seen Jamie and Jimmy when they saw us. Jamie almost fainted." Matt said laughing and Jamie pouted.

"I wasn't that shocked, and for the record I tripped."

"How do you trip backwards?" Jimmy asked confused and scratched his head. Jamie hit his chest.

"You're supposed to be agreeing him me stupid!" Jamie said laughing at how dumb Jimmy was acting.

"Sorry." Jimmy mumbled.

"So I see you guys are back on track." Brittany stated.

"Hell yeah we are and I see you guys are too." Jimmy said

"Why yes, yes we are."

"Yeah I had to do a lot of ass kissing to get this far too." Brain said and everyone started laughing. "What its true."

"We know its true." They all said in unison.

"Hey you guys are starting the party without us?" The group turned around again to see Johnny and Hailey.

"Holy shit, its the short shits!" Jamie shouted.

"Oh shut up people." Johnny said pouting.

"Make us." Angelica retorted back.

"Holy shit you're preggers!" Hailey shouted.

"And Holy shit you're clean!"

Hailey smiled with confidence. "Hell yeah, Its almost been a full year and I couldn't feel any better.”

“Okay, okay enough with the love fest we can all do that later but now lets get our asses on that boat and party it up!” Jamie shouted and they all nodded and grabbed their stuff and walked onto the boat.

The four couples were laughing and living it up. Just waiting for everyone else that was expected to show up.

“Dude who exactly are we waiting for?” Jimmy asked as he took a sip from his drink.

“Dude sadly I think we’re waiting for Jason.” Matt mumbled. Everyone groaned.

“Why the fuck did you guys tell him we were having another retreat?” Brittany said through gritted teeth. Brian rubbed her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down.

“Because this is a couples retreat between friends and sadly he is our friend.”

“He’s not mine.” Hailey said and all the girls agreed. “Plus who is he with?”

“I hope he’s not bringing that dumb bitch.” Brittany said. “You think she would have learned her lesson the first time she messed with us.”

“Well look on the bright side we get to see Nayja and Zack.” Angelica said. “You know we all want to see them.”

“Yeah that’s true they’ve kept us in the dark for too long. I haven’t heard anything from them.” Hailey said.

“The last I heard from them it was from Zacky and he said that Nayja was doing fine and trying to stand on her own as a single woman.” Jimmy said. They all sighed.

“Man I wish she was with Zacky from the start I always thought they would be perfect together.” Brian said shaking his head.

“Yeah man we all thought that even when we were in high school.” Johnny stated. They were all getting ready to start up a conversation again when they heard laughter come from the entrance of the yacht. They all turned around to see Jason walking in with Trisha attached to his hip.

“What the fuck are you two doing here?” Brittany said standing up.

“This is a married couples retreat right?” Jason asked

“Yeah it is.” Johnny said.

“Well…” Jason said and Trisha held her hand out revealing a ring with a big diamond on it.

“We’re married!” Trisha explained overly excited.

Everyone just mumbled to themselves. “What you guys aren’t happy for us?” Jason asked.

“Do you want us to lie or do you want the obvious answer dumbass?” Jamie asked him. Jason just rolled his eyes.

“Ooh I can’t wait to til’ Nayja gets here.” Angelica said through gritted teeth.

“Her fat ass probably won’t even fit through the door.” Jason said laughing to himself.

“You are such a fucking bastard!” Hailey shouted. Getting ready to pounce on him, but Johnny held her back.

“I swear Jason you are always fucking something up and you just got here.” Matt said sternly.

Jason was getting ready to say something but was cut short as everyone noticed Zacky was standing in the doorway. “I swear I always come in at the worst possible times.” He said shaking his head.

ZACKY!” All the girls shouted rushing up to him and giving him hugs.

“Gosh we haven’t seen you in ages.” Angelica said. “Aren’t you still single? What are you doing here?”

“Um actually I’m here with my wife.”
Everyone was shocked. “You’re wife? Dude hold up, when the fuck did you get married?” Jimmy asked.

“Well we’ve been married for almost six months.”

“Where and who is your wife?” Jamie asked

“Well she’s talking to the captain of the yacht right now.” Everyone started to bombard him with questions but he wasn’t telling them who he was married too.

“Stop keeping it a secret dude who is your wife?” Brian asked as everyone grew impatient.

“Do we know her?”

“Well you used too.” They all rolled their eyes.

Jason was about to say something when they all heard footsteps coming into the room.

“Baby I just spoke with the captain and he said we were leaving around six.” A woman walked in and everyone was shocked.

“Nayja is that you?” Hailey asked. The woman blushed and nodded.

“Oh my gosh Nayja!” All the girls practically screamed, Trisha and all the guys besides Zack stood shocked. Nayja just looked so different. She had lost a ton of weight and had died her hair purple with random hot pink streaks. But they all noticed that the main change in her was that she was genuinely happy.

“Girl what the hell are you doing here?” Brittany asked.

“I’m here for the retreat with my husband.” They all furrowed their eyebrows.

“Who the hell is your husband?” Jamie asked

Zacky moved closer to Nayja and wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her.

“Everybody I would like you to meet my wife Nayja.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help myself so I posted this

there are only two more left then this story is over
Tell me what you think because I always love to know.