Bitch, Where's My Money?

Show Me A Good Time

How did I end up right here with you

after all the things that I been through

it's been one of those days

you tryin to forget about

take a shot and let it out

let's get right

now that I'm here baby...

Drake-Show Me A Good Time

2 Months Later & +(Carter)+

Were all back in Puerto Rico living the life, and everythings...EXCELLENT. Gabriela randomly one day, just up and rememered everything and it was one of the greatest moments of my life. I was going through a depression because I felt like I had lost everything, but one night...she just came to me crying and started to tell me eveything she knew. And now...her and I are happily married now. Right after she told me, I proposed and she immediately said yes.

So now, she's a month pregnant and the doctors seem to think it's a boy, but it's too early to predict. I pray to god it's a boy!

Diamond is pregnant again and she's in fact 4 months pregnant with a girl. Ta'Karrah is 3 months pregnant with a boy, and LaToya is 5 months pregnant with a girl. Damn, all these kids are going to come around the same time! But that's fine with me... 

When we were about to leave for the aiport, we dropped Rodney and his sisters off at his house, only to discover that his mother was long gone and passed away. So Dru decided to take him in, and they live with us now...along with that girl Pikachu who's real name is Nia. There together and I think they'll last.

Hayley lives with her dad and Toya now...and she's still not over D'Marcus. But she's 5 months with a boy, and it's his. I really feel sorry for that girl.

Alexis ironically lives in Puerto Rico with us, but she has her own little apartment for her & her kid. Were all cool with her, but we still keep our guard up.

So, besides that...my life couldn't be any better. I now know what it feels like to live a normal life...

THE END !! THAT'S IT !

Over & Done.

I hope you all enjoyed the story just as much as I did !:)

If you haven't already, please become a fan and check out my oher novels, because they're just as gewd.

iLove all my fans, cuhz yuh guys are dhaa bomb !:)

If you haven't, check out Booski's novels, cuz you'll love then just as much as I do! Besides her check out...

Myshe35

!Diamond!

SolcyYanna

They have pretty gewd books that I enjoy too !:) .

Anywaaay, iKnow all of you are already wondering is if here is a part 3...& the answer is...

HELL YEAH !

Stay tuned for it & i'll let you know when it drops!

Check out ma new novel 'Drop The World' & join in my TMC series if you haven't. Thanx !

-Miss Erica