Bitch, Where's My Money?

Remember Me

Don't forget to remember me

Don't forget to remember me

I'll be back, so remember me

Please keep me in your mind

If we ever have to part

Don't forget to remember me

TIP ft Mary J Blidge-Remember Me

 

+(Carter)+

Just when we thought everything was going to be all good, and we could just go back home and...leave. It wasn't.

Gabriela is like a part of me, and I can't and won't be able to live without her, if she doesnt make it. I will not be able to take the pain of not seeing her face when I wake up every morning, not hearing her whines when she can't get her way, and definitely not being able to hear her moans. See, this is why I didn't want her ass to come ! She's so fxcking hardheaded!

Anyway, were all in the hospital...except for Tyson and his people, they went back to their hideout or whatever. Tyson lost 500 of his men, & he was pissed off, but whatever.

Hayley, Rodney, Dru, Shawn, and Gabriela were in the hospital.

Hayley had a broken leg, Rodney got shot in his arm like me, Dru got shot in the shoulder, Shawn was badly beat up, and Gabby...my life, was suffering from a head trauma. Alexis dumbass hit her so hard with the bat...she blacked out.

The doctors say she's in risk of going into a coma. I got shot in my arm, but I didn't want to be sitting up in a hospital bed, knowing my baby was in serious danger right now...so they just bandaged me up.

I'm sitting in the waiting room, and the only one in here is Alexis and her baby, in since everyone else is in someone's hospital room. I can't go in Gabriela's room, because the doctor hasn't came in here yet. I don't know what were going to do with Alexis, but if something happens to Gabriela...I will kill this bi+ch.

"Carter?" She whispered.

I turned to her and I tried to hide the hate in my eyes...but I couldn't.

"What?!" I hissed.

She tightened her hold around her son. "Im sorry...really. I didn't-"

"Its fine." I huffed.

We've been siting in this hospital for the past three hours, & I still can't believe that it's all over, no more crazy bi+ches after us...we can finally live a real life.

I put my face in my hands and slunk down in my seat...closing my eyes.
(+)+)+)+)+)+)+)

"Carter! Wake up!"

I felt someone shaking me, and when I woke up it was Dru.

"What time is it?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"5 in the morning...look all of us are riding out back to the hotel, except for Toya...call us when you guys are ready to come home, iight?"

"Yeah...but did you hear anything from the doctors?" I asked, all nervous.

His face fell. "I think you should talk to them..."

I frowned. "Dru! What the fxck is that supposed to mean?!"

But he kept walking and disappeared into the elevator. Oh hell naw, he better have been playing!

I walked to the main counter and got the nurse's attention. "Uhm, can you tell me who all is here, that came from my group?" I asked.

She was a red bone, and she's been watching my every move since I walked up in here...but fxck that.

"Yeah...the LaToya girl is in Shawn's room...his room is 107. Hayley is asleep she's in 108. That other girl, they call her Pikachu right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah. Well she's in that boy Rodney room, and there 109. And Gabriela is 110, she's-"

"Where's her doctor?" I asked, cutting her off.

She frowned. "Let me page him for you, but you know visiting hours are over, unless you're family and-"

"Im her damn husband!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the phone, and sent out a page for Dr. Fernandez.

Dumb bi+ch...

"He should be here in a little bit, if you wan you can take a-"

"Ive heard that damn line repeated to me, fifty thousand times already! Is the doctor coming down or-"

I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder, and when I turned around, it was a Mexican guy, who looked to be about in his late 50's. He was the doctor.

"Are you Carter? Gabriela's-"

I immediately jumped my attention from off of the girl, and focused on the doctor.

"Yes! Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yes, she's perfectly fine but-"

I turned away from him and started speedwalking to Gabbys! Yes! She's okay! 

"Wait Carter! There's something very important that you should know!" He yelled, after me.

But I ignored him and kept walking to her room. He just said she was perfectly fine, so fxck what else he has to say!

I arrived at her door, and I walked straight in, not caring at all...and there was the love of my life. She was sitting in the hospital bed, watching TV, and there was a bandage going around her head, with a speck of blood right in the middle of her forehead.

"Gabriela!" I exclaimed, running over to her.

I grabbed her face and kissed it all over.

"You don't know how happy I am, that you're okay!" I said.

I looked back at her...and she was just staring at me, with a frown on her face.

"Wh-what? Who are you? Get away from me!" She snarled, pushing me away from her.

My hear literally broke in 3. "Wh-what? Babe why you playing like this?" I asked, with tears brimming up.

She pulled the covers over herself protectively, and she got this scared expression over her face. "No! Get away from me! Nurse! Nurse! Somebody help me!" She screamed.

I stared at her in shock. What the fxck is wrong with her?!

"Gabriela, what's wrong with you?!" I snapped.

"I don't know who you are! And who the fxck is Gabriela?!" She yelled, swinging at me.

Boom.

It all sunk in...oh no...oh no! No! HELL NO!

About 3 nurses rushed into the room, and began trying to calm her down...and I stood just stood there, crying my eyes out.

Gabriela wrestled with the nurses and she started screaming, and crying.

"Leave me alone! Get away from me! Who are all of you?!" She screamed.

Suddenly, the doctor rushed in and he grabbed my arm dragging me out of the room. Once we were out, he closed the door behind me, and I slunk down against the wall...and began to sob.

"I-I'm sorry Carter, that you had to see her like that. But Im afraid the injury was so bad, where she doesn't remember anything, she's been diagnosed with...amnesia."

I felt like my world was over! He can't be serious! I'd rather have Gabriela dead, than her not knowing who I am, who our daughter is, and everything that's happened to us!

I dried my tears. "So you're telling me...that she doesn't remember anything?! What the fxck Doc?!" I hollered, standing up.

He took a deep breath. "Look, I know you're mad Carter but you need to calm down! There are other patients in this hospital and they need their rest!" He hissed.

"Calm down? Calm down?! My fxcking wife is in there man, and she doesn't know shi+! Nothing! She doesn't even know me! This is worse than having her dead!" I screamed, with tears streaming down my face.

"Whats going on? Carter, what's wrong?" Toya asked, walking out of Shawn's room.

I shook my head & looked away from her.This can't be real! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME!

"Carter...listen to me! There is a chance that she can bounce back from this okay? Trust me, I'm a doctor, & this is not the first time I've seen something like this, about a handul of people that have been diagnosed with amnesia, bounce back in about...2 years-"

"2 years?! Bi+ch I don't have have two years! I want to walk out of this hospital with MY wife! Thats not my wife in there man! She thinks I'm a total stranger!" I yelled.

Toya gasped. "She...she has amnesia?!"

I punched the wall in fury. "Why?! Why in the fxck did this shi+ have to happen to me?!" I sobbed.

Dr. Roosevelt put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you're angry right now, but with time, and patience...I think you might be able to trigger her memory...I'm truly sorry."

And with that, he walked away.