Bitch, Where's My Money?

It's Going Down

Meet Me In The Trap Its Going Down

Meet Me In The Mall Its Going Down

Meet Me In The Club Its Going Down

Anywhere Ya Meet Me Guaranteed Its Going Down

Young Joc-Going Down ( Motorcyle Dance )

<LaToya>

It's been 2 days since everything went down and I have to say things have definitely...gotten worse. My family and I, we actually live with Ta'Karrah now, because we can't risk Shay and Alexis bombarding us again, because that is something she would do.

Shawn called everyone in the states, and told them Shay was back and to be on the lookout for anything.

Andre and Tierra are fast asleep in the room with Melissa and Gracey, Killah and Diamond are next to us in the other room, Dru and Karrah are below us on the first floor, and Gabby and Carter, are unfortunately next door. Why is it unfortunate? Because all night we listen to their screams, lol.

But here's the weird part, their long lost brother Rahiem lives in the basement, and Dru HATES him. Dru terrorizes him any chance he can get, and Diamond is always protecting him, and because of that...all Dru and Diamond do is argue. But I don't like that Rahiem guy either, I don't like the way he looks at me...

And Shawn doesnt like him either, ugh he gives me the creeps! Rahiem told us that Shay was plotting to kidnap our family and friends from the States and then hold them for ransom. He's on our side, but Dru and my husband Shawn, seem to think otherwise.

"I can't believe she'd do this shi+ behind my back!" Shawn hissed,

I frowned. "What?"

He handed me his phone, and crossed his arms.

I looked and there was a text from Hayley.

Hayley: Dad...PLEASE don't be mad but...D'Marcus and I got married at the court about two weeks ago.

I screamed. "Oh my god! They're married! That's great!" I beamed.

I looked over at Shawn with a smile on my face, and he had a frown on his.

I laughed. "Oh come on Shawn! You know that boy is good for her! They've been together since they were 14 and when she lived with us over here." I smiled, lying my head on his chest.

"So what?! That still doesn't give her the right to get married like that! Why didn't she tell us?!"

"Probably because you'd be doing exactly what you're doing now..."

Shawn gave me a dirty look and then snatched the phone out of my hands. "You're always on her side." He muttered, under his breath.

I giggled. "Awhh...stop being a baby." I said, seductively.

He looked at me and a grin covered his face, but I could tell he was tryij to fight it. "Nope, not even that can make me feel better."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

I climbed on top of him and took his phone from him. I set it on the nighstand and then I slowly started to grind on him.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Still not working Toya..." He murmured.

I laughed. I took his hands and placed them on my ass, and started grinding him faster and faster until...

"Okay fine! I can't take it anymore!"

He flipped me over and the rest was taken care of after that...!

+(Rahiem)+

"Shay...just give me more time! Dru still doesn't trust me, neither does that guy Shawn." I whisered in the phone.

"Are you stupid?! Did you think they were going to trust you?! Rahiem, who cares if Dru, Diamond and that Carter guy are your long lost siblings! When I took your ass in, out that foster home, we had a deal! So you better stick to the plan, do you hear me?!" Shay snarled.

"Okay damn! I will! I never said I wasn't going to stick to the plan!" I snapped.

She sighed. "Well how do I know that? I've heard those words before Rahiem... 'Give me more time, they don't trust me' and the person who spoke them I want them-"

"Dead! Yes I know! Damn Shay, what the fxck is wrong with you?! I'm not Shawn." I growled.

"Good and it better stay that way, because when this is all over and done...itll just be me and you baby okay?"

I shook my head. This woman has seriously lost her mind...and when this is all over, you think I'm staying with this crazy ass woman, so she can kill my ass?! Hell no! I'm getting my cut, and then I'm dipping out away from her!

"Yeah, whatever Shay. Just calm yo ass down." I huffed.

"Calm down?! You want me too-"

Click. I hung up on her crazy ass. I only said that cuz I know she hates it when people tell her to 'calm down'.

I sighed and lied my head on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. I hated staying down here by myself...sometimes, I wanna sneak upstairs and just drag that girl LaToya girl, down here with me! Woo, She fine as hell! You know what...thats what Ima do. When everything is about to go down...I'll kill Shay...and then MAKE Toya mine...wether she like it or not. Yeah...that's what I'll do. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep with an evil smirk on my face.

+(Diamond)+

I woke up to Killah's snoring and when I looked at the clock, it was 9:30 on the morning. I could hear breakfeast cooking downstairs and I knew it was Ta'Karrah. It's too early for it to be somebody else. I slipped on a pair of Killah's basketball shorts and a long shirt, and then I walked out the room.

The house was quiet, cuz everyone was still asleep.

When I walked into the kitchen, sure enough it was Ta'Karrah cooking at the stove.

"Morning Karrah, what are we doing today?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Same thing as the day before...hunting for Alexis and Shay...it's like those bi+ches disappeared off the face of this earth or something!" She hissed.

I sighed. "Tell me about it...I just want my son back...back in my arms."

Ta'Karrah turned back to the stove. "Not as bad as I do, because when I find them...I'm going to kill them. I kid you not...before I die, I want to live with the fact of knowing that I pulled the trigger ending one of their lives." She growled, stabbing at the bacon she was cooking.

I frowned. "Damn Karrah! It's okay girl...don't take it out on the food." I laughed.

She ignored me and kept cooking. Damn, I have never in my life heard. Ta'Karrah talk like that before!

It was silent for a moment, until the phone rang. Who could be calling this early in the morning?

I picked up the house phone and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Bet you never thought Id find you again huh?" A husky voice said.

My heart dropped and I immediately got scared. "Who is this?!" I sneered.

Ta'Karrah turned around and looked at me.

"Oh no, tell Ta'Karrah to go back to cooking, this conversation doesnt concern her." The voice, snickered.

"Who is this?!" I screamed, looking around the house frantically.

The voice laughed. "Good, I like to see you scared...it turns me on, just like the night I was going to fxck you in my living room floor....but your dumbass boyfriend interrupted..."

Oh no. "Davee I'm going to fxcking kill you! Stop calling my house!" I screamed.

"Hey hey! What's all this noise I hear?" Dru asked, walking into the kitchen. But when he saw my face concern went all over it.

"Is that Dru I hear in the background? Oh yeah that's him cuz I can see him. Oh tell him he's gonna get it too. When Shay gets me out of jail...girl I got plans for me and you!

Killah's gonna watch and your whole family. Your ass is gonna have one of my babies-"

Dru snatched the phone from me. "Who the fxck is this?!"

But I was lost in a daze...I felt like I was going to vomit. I'd rather die, than have that sick low life man, touch me in any type of way! Where is he and how the fxck did he get our number?! He says he's in jail but yet he knew where we were and what we were doing.

"Look bi+ch don't you call my damn house again!" Dru yelled, into the phone, and slamming it down on the hook.

Dru looked over at me. "Diamond it's okay-"

Too late. The tears fell and I put my face in my hands.

Dru sighed and pulled me into a hug. "Its all talk...he's not going to get two feet close to you...I sware."

"Whats going on?" Killah asked, walking into the kitchen.

I pulled away from Dru and jumped into Killah's arms sobbing my eyes out. Killah wrapped his arms around me but looked over at Dru & Karrah confused. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Just take her upstairs..." Dru mumbled.

Killah grabbed my hand and lead me back up the stairs. As we walked past Toya's door, it opened and Toya appeared.

"What happened?" She asked, all concerned.

I just shook my head and dashed into my room. Killah closed the door behind us and then plopped down next to me on the bed. He pulled me on top of him, and I buried my face in his neck, wrapping my arms around him tighter.

I don't know what I'd do if I ever got rap3d by him. It didn't even happen and I already feel violated and used! No...oh my god! You can let Alexis kill me before I ever so much as get, touched by Davee!

"Diamond...what happened? What's wrong?" Killah asked.

"Davee found us." I whispered.

Killah sat up quickly and I was straddling him now...but s3x was far from eachothers minds. I felt his body tense up and I could FEEL his anger rising in him, at the sound of his name.

"Isnt the little basterd in jail?" He huffed.

I shrugged. "I don't know...he says he was. But he was telling me what he was seeing... he's working for Alexis and Shay." I mumbled.

Killah's eyes darkened. "What did he say?" He growled.

I looked up at Killah and tears filled my eyes again.

"Diamond tell me..." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I took a deep breath. "He said he was going to rap3 me and you would have to sit there and watch." I said, all rushed and quick.

Killah completely stopped moving. "H-he said what?" He whispered.

I buried my face in his neck, and I started to cry again.

"Diamond it's okay..." Killah said, rubbing my back.

And right when he said that I heard Dru yell, from all the way downstairs, "Bi+ch Im going to kill you my damn self! Don't call my damn house no more mothafxcker!"

+(Dru)+

I took the phone and threw it to the floor, and started stomping on it...breaking it to a million pieces.

"Okay Dru! That's enough! Stop!" Ta'Karrah yelled, grabbing me by my face and making me look at her.

"Whoa, what the fxck happened in here?" Carter asked, walking in with Gabriela on his arm.

"We need to leave now Carter. Go wake Shawn and tell his ass to get dressed...were not coming back here until we find that bi+ch Shay!" I exclaimed.

Carter dipped back up the stairs.

"Why? What happened?" Gabriela asked.

I shook my head and walked past her...I was now filled with rage...and rage only. I couldn't control myself anymore, and I knew I had lost it. When I get into this mode...there's no stopping me, and I'm determined to unleash it all on one person.

I busted open the basement door and flew down the stairs.

"RAHIEM!" I snarled, through clenched teeth.

He flew up from the couch and their was fear in his eyes.

"Where are they?! Where are they?!" I screamed.

"I don't know! I-I don't know!" He yelled, shaking in fear.

I lunged at him and I was on top of him, I started choking him and I was aiming to kill this nigg@h right now and here on the spot.

"Where are they?! Tell me where they are! I know you know!" I yelled, through clenched teeth.

"I...don't...know!" Rahiem, gasped out, trying to get out of my chokehold.

Suddenly the door busted open and Diamond lil hardheaded ass dashed down the stairs.

"Dru stop! Get off of him!" She yelled, hopping on my back.

Is she serious right now?! I let go of Rahiem and then I grabbed Diamond by the arms and slung her off of me. She landed on the floor and she cried out in pain...and that's when all the realization hit me of what I had done.

No.

"Oh shi+! Diamond!" I exclaimed, trying to help her up, but she pushed away from me.

"You asshole! What is your problem?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, getting in my face.

See, she shouldn't have done that...she just pissed me off even more.

"Whats my problem?! What's yours?! This mothafxcker knows where they are Diamond! He's going to be the reason of our deaths if you keep fxckin protecting him!" I yelled, getting in her face too.

"Ay! Ay! Dru fall back! That's our sister man!" Carter yelled, getting in between us.

I pushed him out the way, and got back in Diamond's face.

"Am I the only one who heard what that rap!st told you on the phone?! This bi+ch right here knows everything about Alexis and Shay, and you're dumbass is sitting here protecting him! Just like Red!" I screamed.

Boom.

I knew I hit a nerve there. I could see it. Her eyes widened, and I could see pain and fire in them. But I was too pissed off and angry, to even care about her. She needs to know what she's doing before she gets everybody killed!

"Oh, so now you can't speak?! Just a few seconds ago, yo ass just tried to fight me to get me off the enemy! Why do you want to protect him so bad?!" I hollered, taking a couple steps closer to her.

Carter grabbed my arm and I shook him off again.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that everyone was down here at the bottom of the stairs watching, silently. Killah looked like he wanted to step in...but thought better of it.

"Huh Diamond?!" I screamed.

A sob escaped her lips. "Because he's our brother Dru! Our blood brother! You need to learn how to trust-"

"No you need to learn how to trust people!" I snarled, cutting her off, bumping her with my shoulder. I bumped her pretty hard and from my impact, she staggered back into the wall.

And then....she blew it. I really am sorry for what I'm about to do, but like an idiot I let the anger get the best of me. It all happened so fast, where there wasn't even any time for Carter or someone to jump in, and prevent it.

See....I'm like a volcanoe. Once I start to heat up, there's no way for me to cool back down until I explode. And usually, when I'm heating up...everyone has sense enough not to fight me when I'm in this mode...everyone but Diamond.

She slapped me...and I exploded.

I don't even know what happened, but the next thing I know...she was on the floor curled in a ball, and I was on top of her...hitting her with all my strength. When Carter and Killah tackled me off of her, and Toya, Gabriela, Ta'Karrah and Shawn rushed to her side...I nearly died.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I just fought my little sister, and embarrassed her in front of everyone. I took her by the shoulders, easily slung her to the ground and punched her with all my strength. I had MEANT to hurt her! I wanted her to hurt! I let my fxcking anger get the best of me! She's never going to forgive me!

But nothing hurt deeper...as Toya, Karrah, and Gabby helped Diamond up the stairs...nothing hurt deeper, than the TRUE hate in Diamond's eyes, when she looked back at me.