Status: so very slow :(

My Brother is a Drummer.

Waking Up Your Neighbors

Jamie's POV

The next day, I woke up to the sound of people screaming and rushing around. I rubbed my eyes and realized I fell asleep on Alex's bed. Alex was in the bathroom taking a shower, from the sound of running water, while Rian was telling Jack to calm down because somehow he couldn't find his JAGK shirt. Whoops I think I might have put it at the wrong drawer.

"Jack, It's just a missing shirt."

"No! It has special value!!" He said while going through his closet, his clothes sprawled everywhere. I squinted at them and looked at the alarm clock. It was 9: 30 am and everyone sure is wide awake.

"What's up with you guys?" I asked, still on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Jack's trying to find his shirt. Have you seen it?" I looked at them and innocently shook my head. I have got to find his shirt after I take a shower. It seemed so important to him.

"Can I see with my eyes closed?" I asked them and Jack just grunted in despair.

"I lost it. Fuck." Um.....I should really find that shirt ASAP.

"Don't worry Jack, you'll find it soon but right now you have got to eat something."

"Pancakes?" Jack asked, his eyes already shining with excitement.

"Yes pancakes." Rian said patting his shoulder.

"Hell yes!" And then he ran out of the room leaving me, still in bed with Rian shaking his head at him. I got up and went to the closet, trying to find Jack's missing JAGK shirt. Fuck where could I have put it?

"So i'm guessing you're the one who misplaced his shirt?" I heard Rian ask me from behind.

"Yep so don't tell him I was the one who did it. Shit, I'm gonna go find his shirt while you tell him to save some pancakes for me." I said while rummaging Jack's shirt drawer. Well, as far as I know it isn't there. Time to go for the bottom drawer.

"I'll try. He just loves pancakes." He left me there then I heard him shout something about making pancakes again because he finishes everything. I laughed at this and continued my long search for the missing shirt. While looking for his shirt, I found some band merchandise in his drawer. I held shorts and decided that I would be using that today. I don't want to wear my shorts again. That's disgusting. I laid the piece of clothing beside me and, after a somehow long time, I found his shirt in his underwear drawer. What the fuck. It was the same shirt I was deciding to wear yesterday so I'll just wear it today and surprise Jack.

Just as I was about to close the drawer, Alex had stepped out of the bathroom and was staring at me holding the shirt and the open drawer full of men's underwear. This is the second time I was caught opening a man's drawer.

"So you were really after Jack?" Alex said while leaning on the door...with just a towel on. Fuck me he looks so hot.

"I can see that you're enjoying the view eh?" He gave me one of his smirks. Crap I didn't know I was already staring. I looked down and let my hair fall around my face.

"I wasn't after Jack. I just need to find the lost shirt?" It sounded more of a question but oh well. Alex shrugged and walk towards his closet.

"You didn't deny the fact that you want me though." He said while going through his clothes.
I could feel some heat going to my cheeks but I ignored that and got up to go use the bathroom. I wasn't up to flirting with Alex right now, even though I would die if he did flirt with me. Wait that already happened.

I stepped inside the bathroom and took a quick shower since I smelled of sex and sweat. I randomly used one of their shampoos and started massaging my scalp, letting the sweet scent of.....was that strawberries? Whatever. Then I used the bar of soap to wash up the dirt clinging to my body. It felt so good knowing that I'm going to be clean. After rinsing every bit of my body, I took the towel and dried myself off....then I realized I forgot my "bag" in the room which contains my extra underwear. Yes I actually do that.

I prayed that Alex and the other guys were outside since I was only wrapped in a towel. I slowly peeked out the door and saw that the coast was clear. I sighed a breath of relief and went to the bed to get my stuff. I went back to the bathroom and changed. Just as I was about to put the shirt on, I heard a whistle coming from the room.

"Nice." I glared at the boy behind me while slowly putting the shirt on me. I flipped him off and started combing through my hair. This is no use. I can never get these tangles out with just my hands. I looked at Alex and he was still staring at me. I'm kind of flattered but I need a comb.

"You've got a comb right?" I asked, while my fingers were still stuck to my hair. He chuckled at me and led me to his dresser. He pulled out one of his combs and threw it at me. I wasn't able to catch it though which made Alex laugh at my stupidity and for me to glare at him even more. I picked it up and started fixing my hair while Alex laid down on the bed. Curious as to what he was thinking I asked him.

"I just need a break that's all."

"Oh.....uhm." I placed the comb back on the table and things were getting quite awkward for me. Thankfully Matt came up and told us to get ready cause we were leaving. Alex and I left the room and went to the living room. Like Rian said, there weren't any pancakes anymore. ARgh do they want me to starve to death here? I was looking at the counter where the pancakes were supposed to be and Jack noticed me glaring at it.

"Hey! What's with the face?" He casually draped his arm over my shoulder like we were long time friends and smiled at me. This is why I love Jack. Even if the person is just a fan, he'll act like they're the best of friends. Well, it's more of like he's just comfortable with everyone.

I grumbled, "You ate the pancakes." I didn't really want him to hear it but it seems that he did.

"Aw I'm sorry. Let's go drop by Starbucks to get you some food then. Who's with me?!" He asked out loud and then 4 hands were up, meaning we were having another breakfast at Starbucks.

"Thanks Jack." I said while we went out of the room to go to their recording studio.

"No biggie. I see you're the one who stole my shirt." He said while looking at what I was wearing. I giggled a bit and looked straight ahead. Here goes my fan girl self once again. We walked for a while until we reached the elevator. Jack still had his arm draped over my shoulder and I found comfort in it. In that tiny, secluded space, the thought that I'm actually riding an elevator with my favorite band with all the members plus their manager is such a blessing and I don't know. I could just scream right now but that wouldn't be cool.

The lobby had gold tiles and the ceiling had a few chandeliers and it still managed to look grand. Matt started to walk in front of us and when we got out, a black SUV was waiting for all of us. Jack let go of me and started yelling "Shotgun!". I didn't want to argue so I settled at the back with Zack beside me. Alex and Rian were in front of us talking about things I couldn't even bother with. Zack was quiet the whole time which I didn't mind because he's cute just the way he is and there is a reason why people act like that.

We stopped in front of Starbucks 15 minutes later and once the doors of the SUV was opened, I jumped right out of my seat and ran inside for some frappucino and some donuts. The guys followed in after me. I was already ordering a tall mocha decaf frap and a honey glazed donut while the guys were still deciding on what to buy. Rian seemed to find out what he wanted in a matter of seconds and stood right beside me ordering his coffee.

We waited for a few minutes before we got our drinks and food then we sat down at a nearby table while waiting for the rest of them to settle down.

"So, are you recording a new album?" I casually asked while sipping my drink.

"Yeah, we're pretty excited. We're going to try something different while remaining that pop-punk band that you guys love." Rian said while laughing at Jack and Alex fighting over which drink they should get.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I wonder how different things are going to be? I'm kind of curious as to what sounds they will make since I'm a big fan and all. Hopefully it will be something good.

As soon as all of us hand our drinks at hand, we went back to the car and took the somewhat long ride to the studio. I ate my dough-nut slowly but I couldn't help be become excited. This fan is going to see her favorite band records some new songs. That's gotta count as something.

We arrived at the building 10 minutes later. I thought it would look a bit bigger but then you shouldn't judge it by its "cover". All of us went outside and they guys went ahead to the front door since I got held back by Matt.

"Bridget right?" I nodded at him.

"I know you're a fan, by the looks of it and I would really appreciate it if you kept quiet about this as to not trouble the boys." I nodded again. Of course I would. I'm not some girl who wants some attention.

"Good. Shall we go?" We walked up the building and wow, the insides looks so amazing I had to slap myself from judging it a while ago. The guys were out of sight except for Rian, idling around. Wonder what he's up to? Matt walked up to him and told him some stuff I couldn't hear but oh well. The elevator was at the end of the hall and we went inside, keeping our voice to ourselves. Another awkward situation for me.

When we got out I was surprised at how big the hall was.

"How did the band get to the studio?" I asked out loud and Matt just laughed at me.

"I'm pretty sure the number struck them." Again, we walked around until we found the door which had the number 3690. Right, the number. Once I stepped inside, the cold air coming off from the air-con slapped me right across my face, leaving me skin cool. The walls were painted dark blue and the floor had black tiles. The technical stuff were located at the right side--and so is the glass and the room where the recording actually takes place. On the left was a black leather couch with two guys, namely Alex and Jack talking. There was another corridor at the back leading to....maybe the bathroom and another room. Matt stayed at the doorway for a while and I wondered why. He was holding a little post it and was writing something on it.

"What's that for?" I asked. I seem to put my noses on other people's business a lot now.

"A note for my assistant who is LATE." He said a bit annoyed. He placed the note on the door. I laughed a bit then Matt went inside talking to guys. I grabbed my pen from behind and added a sad face with tears, just to ruin this paper. Smiling at my masterpiece, I walked inside and sat down on the couch.

"Hey girl!" As Jack hugged me and I laughed at this. Alex didn't see me though so I got nothing from him. Except maybe getting STD. Aw these guys are so.....nice. I looked up at the clock and it read that it was already 11: 30. So technically I didn't eat breakfast. The guys were just goofing around for a bit and I was getting bored.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked Matt who was on the other side.

"My assistant." He said then started to call someone on the phone. Wonder who the person might be? He's awfully late. I nodded and went back to Alex and Jack. They could at least entertain me for a few moments.

"Everyone knows that I'm better on stage!" Jack yelled. Seems that they're fighting about who's better on stage.

"Yeah but you're not the one singing to all those people! They love me." Alex huffed. This is getting...interesting?

"Bridget!" I jumped a bit when Jack called my name out loud. "As a fan, who's better? Me or him?" He pointed at Alex who was looking at me who was getting confused.

"I...uh...." I fumbled with my words a bit and they waited for my answer. Matt shut his phone and looked at us. "Gotta use the bathroom." I said as fast as I could and got up. I walked down the corridor and went to the bathroom on the right. I needed to calm myself down because they were so close to me and I really needed to pee. So I stayed there for a while before going out and face this situation once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! another chapter in Jamie's POV. Again it's like a filler but next chapter will be more exciting...in a way. You will find out the real thoughts of Jamie behind their encounter. I still haven't got the guys personalities and I know I need to improve on it. sigh. :--)

Go comment and tell me what you think please!!!! I need to know your thoughts/
check out my other atl story ft. Alex Gaskarth