Status: completed

Sweet as Sugar

Part 2

“Sadistic bastard,” I screamed up at Jayy as he left me tied to the counter, “Just you wait! I'll get you back twice as hard!”

Jayy’s laugh echoed down to the kitchen and told me he was looking forward to it. Damn right! I can’t believe that fucker left me tied up down here. I made him cookies and this is the thanks I get? That boy always seems to know what to do to frustrate me. I tugged at the knot in the apron but it wouldn’t budge. Looks like I’m stuck here until Jayy decides to untie me. I let out a loud puff of air and looked back at the timer on the cookies. At least it’s only 22 minutes. Now how am I going to get back at him?

There are so many things I want to do to him right now it’s not even funny. Most of them were relatively innocent compared to what just happened but there was one idea that stuck out to me more than the others. Jayy really seemed to like how that spoon felt against his skin and quite frankly I can’t say I blame him. Now I’m going to use this recently discovered fetish to make him writhe for once. I pondered how to get my plan into action and finally came up with an idea to suit all my needs. But I’m gonna have to borrow a little something of Jayy’s first to make it happen.

******23 minutes later******

Jayy finally untied me when I yelled up that the cookies were done. He still held that sadistic smirk that he had when he left me for nearly half an hour previously. As I redressed I glared at him, letting him know just how pissed I still was. Jayy just rolled his eyes and pressed his lips into mine. He still tasted like the sweet dough and it drove me crazy. I almost lost any intention I had of getting back at him but when I remember how much fun it’d be, I decided to continue with my plan.

I waltzed out of the kitchen, making sure to shake my ass because I know he is always watching. That’s one of the things that’s so predictable about him. Whenever there’s a mirror nearby, I watch as his eyes rake slowly down my back to my ass to watch every movement I make until I’m out of sight…or he pounces me. It depends on how horny he is and how crowded the room is. Although one time that didn’t really stop him…

I moved upstairs to our shared bedroom and began looking through the closet for the item I desired. Jayy was tending to the cooling cookies so I had plenty of time to locate and remove the object for later use. If he wants to play dirty then fine by me.

******Later that night******

After we had finished dinner, we went back upstairs to watch TV on the bed. So far everything was going extremely well. He seemed to have forgotten my earlier threat and I just acted as though I had too. On my way out of the kitchen, I picked up another wooden spoon and hid it behind my back with my belt. This one is definitely gonna be more fun to use. It’s wider and thicker than the other and should be able to stand up to everything I have planned tonight. If my assumption about his fetish for wooden objects is correct, then this’ll drive him to the edge and back.

I waited for Jayy to settle in on his side of the bed before I got in myself. I didn’t want him to see what was behind my back until the time was right. I also had a little extra something hidden underneath my pillow that I didn’t want him to spot either. Surprises really are the best.

We watched for about 45 minutes until I made my first move. I cuddled into him to just give a small hint that I wanted more. As usual he ignored it to try and tease me but I know by now that he knows it’s my own way of saying ‘Hey, would you mind fucking me senseless please?’ I did catch a trace of a smile go across his face which I almost met with my own smirk. He really has no idea what I’m planning to do.

After about 5 minutes, I kissed his neck softly. He still pretended to ignore me but I saw his smile grow even wider. To show once and for all that I wanted to go further, I moved my hand under his loose shirt and teased the skin over the hem of his sweat pants.

“Jayy,” I whined out needily, “Please?”

His smile now showed those perfect pearly whites and he gave in with a small laugh at my insatiable desires. With his approval, I moved on top of him and caged his legs with mine. I wasted no time in asking him to strip off his shirt. He laughed at my apparent impatience and quickly complied. To distract him, I placed my lips over his and slipped my tongue gently into his mouth. We began a battle for dominance, which he happily shut his eyes at. Unlike most other times, I had no intention of giving up easily. Besides, I needed some time to work out the rest of my plan.

I removed his hands from my hips where he had held me in place over his growing erection. I placed them above his head, trapped in one of my smaller hands. He moaned into the kiss as my control over him grew. Usually about this time he would flip me over and take dominance for himself so I had to move quick.

With my free hand I searched for the surprise under my pillow. When my hand met cold metal, I grabbed the cuffs and slipped the first around Jayy’s slender wrist. As soon they touched his skin, his eyes flew open. He broke the kiss in confusion and looked to see what I was doing. I took this chance to wrap the chain around one of the bars on the bed and fastened it securely to his other wrist.

I smirked down at him with devilish sense of accomplishment as he realized just what I had done. For what seemed like the first time I saw utter shock mixed in with a hint of fear. Now he really was going to begin to pay.

All he could manage to say was “Fuck…”

“Oh definitely, but for now I’m just gonna have fun teasing you.”

He bit his lower lip nervously as he awaited my first move. I hadn’t failed to notice that he was still straining against the front of his pants. I kissed my way down the side of neck, marveling in all the little moans he released in spite of himself. My hands moved to tease his hips as I made my way to his left nipple. I clenched the bud between my lips and gave a small bite. His head flew back and he let out a powerful moan.

Slowly I pulled his pants down and turned my attention to his right side. A little whimper escaped him as I bit even harder than before then lapped at the abused skin. Underneath me, I could feel his hips struggling. He was trying so hard not to act like a horny mess. When I moved further down his chest, a small whine met my ears from the disappearing contact. I smirked and told him I have much more in store for him. When I looked back to see his reaction, I was pleased to see flushed cheeks and wide, needy eyes.

I kissed around his stomach lightly making him squirm uncontrollably. One thing I did have over him was that I knew how sensitive his skin was there. Out in public it was so easy to tease him with this and make it appear innocent. Every time I did this I was met with a glare and burning cheeks.

I bit his bellybutton a final time and sat back up to pull his pants off. He resisted slightly but gave me much more compliance than I had initially expected. He looked up at me longingly and whined out, “Dahvie, no fair. At least lose something of yours.”

I smiled and granted his wish, stripping off both my shirt and then jeans. As I slid them off I let out a faked gasps, “Oh, Jayy. What’s this I found?”

I pulled out the spoon, once securely place in the back of my jeans. His eyes grew bigger with fear and lust as he saw it. He drew his bottom lip into his mouth to hide his desire but I had already seen. With a mischievous glint in my eyes I whispered how much fun we were going to have with it.

He shook his head frantically but stopped to scream as I cracked it along his stomach. I noticed his breathing picking up as he let out a little noise of content against his will.

“Aw Jayy, you should have told me how much you liked this. We could’ve had some real fun with this.” I slapped the spoon over his left shoulder and smirked as he released another soft cry.

Over and over I hit his skin with just enough force to elicit those beautiful moans that now held my attention like an addiction. Soon his skin was a bright pink but not once did he ask me to stop. He licked his lips and waited for another hit but like he had done to me, I denied him of his pleasure. I saw just how close he was and I knew he was trying to sneak out a release.

When the wooden object failed to meet his skin, he opened his eyes in questioning want.

“Dahvie, please” he begged.

“Uh uh,” I teased right back, “You teased me so now I get to tease you.”

He let out a loud whimpering moan full of unfulfilled desire. I know it took a lot for him to swallow his pride to let that out but I wasn’t going to let him off that easily.

When his near-orgasm had receded just a bit I let out another smack across his right thigh. The pain and pleasure came as such a shock that he threw his head back and hit the bars…hard. That didn’t stop him from screaming my name though.

“Now for some more fun,” I whispered.

I looked deep into his eyes and found an unquestionable willingness to continue. He was much easier to subdue than I thought but that didn’t take away the pleasure I got from the absolute control over him. As I moved off of him a protesting groan met my ears, but was quickly quieted after I retrieved the small bottle of lube he kept on his dresser. His eyes focused solely on the bottle as I spread a generous amount in my hand.

I held the spoon once more and began coating it with the slippery substance. A soft whimper echoed in the room as he figured out what I planned to do. Once it was sufficiently lubed up, I brought it down to his entrance. I looked up for permission and was glad to see an eager nod. I might be doing this for a bit of revenge but I still don’t want to do anything he didn’t want. I’d never want to hurt him like that.

I hesitated outside his hole until he spoke to me “Please Dahvie, do it.” He sounded reassuring and craving for a new experience. As I slowly pushed it in inch by inch, his back arched further off the bed. I was relieved to see him getting so much enjoyment out of this. Honestly I was a bit worried it wouldn’t work out very well.

I forced the spoon in further until only enough for a tight grip remained. His panting grew and he demanded forcefully that I move it. Testily I brought it back out until the tip nearly fell and then shoved it back in with much more force than before.

A scream ripped though throat and his hips flew up off the bed. I couldn’t believe how into this he was. I drew the piece of wood back out and repeated my actions though this time I sped up. I did the same thing until he was writhing in absolute pleasure underneath me. Seeing him so worked up had me leaking through my remaining underwear but I still kept the pace going.

Jayy looked down at me and moaned when he saw the stain on the front of my boxers. “Dahvie,” he gasped out, “Ride me. Now!”

I happily complied and threw away the sticky material across the room. I was still loose from before so I simply slammed down on his massive dick. It always amazed me that I could fit him inside me. Even now when it seems like we’ve done it a million times, a part of me thinks ‘there is no fucking way that dick will get inside you without splitting you in half.’ But it always does and it always feels great.

As I got used to his size once more, I pulled out the spoon much to his detest. He sent me a little glare but I just smiled back and moved up to his hands. With the safety release button, I freed his wrists and let the cuffs fall back behind the bed. Oh, well. I’ll just get them later.

No sooner had the cuffs hit the floor, than Jayy had grabbed my hips and thrust deep inside me. My head fell back in moan and he continued his relentless search for my prostate without missing a beat. When his thick erection had nearly pulled out for what seemed to be the umpteenth time, he finally hit gold. I dug my nails deep into his chest and raked them down out of instinct.

The sweet pain got to him too and he thrust even harder into me. Just as I reached my final point, I smacked his chest with the nearly forgotten spoon so hard it split the handle and caused him to explode deep inside me. When I felt his warm cum fill me beyond imaginable, I followed suit over his chest and stomach.

A few more thrusts and he slowly slid me off him and back down to his side. I was still panting and coming back down from my high when he spoke.

“Looks like we need to get another spoon, huh?”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.