Happy Birthday to Me

Green Day Sighting

MARISSA

We finally spotted Gerard getting mobbed by fans begging him for his autograph or a picture with him. It actually looked really funny to see him stuck in the middle of a sea of people and I almost considered turning around and totally ignoring him.

Gerard spotted us and mouthed 'Help me!' in our direction. Unfortunately, his actions made some clever fans turn to see who he was talking to and spotted the rest of the band. 'Nice going Gerard.' I thought.

Some of the fans bum-rushed Mikey, Bob, Frank, and Ray, asking them for their autographs and pictures with them, and shoved me out in the process. I tripped, nearly losing my balance, but regained it just in time for some girl to pull on my winning plushie's leg and nearly tore it off. I slapped her hand away, but she was too pre-occupied to even notice.

I caught Ray's eyes to see him mouth 'Do something!' to me.

Really? It's now up to me to save the band? Great. Uhh...okay, let's see, how can I distract these kids long enough to get the band the hell out of here? I silently whimpered as my mind was running a blank. An idea came to me and I smirked, "OMG! Look it's Green Day!" I shouted as I pointed down the pier.

"Where?!" some girl nearly glomping Frank shouted as several other fan's heads popped up.

"O-Over by the roller coaster!" I shouted as my point slightly changed directions, "They had a camera crew with them! Maybe you could end up in their next music video!" I yelled.

With that being said, all the MCR fans galloped off to find the non-existant Green Day and their camera crew leaving the band without any fans whatsoever.

I smirked at my cleverness and turned back to the band to see them nearly scratching their heads. Their 'loyal' fans had ditched them for the probabal opportunity to be in a music video. "I don't know whether to be offended or not." Frank said quietly.

"You can decide how you should feel later. As for now let's get out of here before they figure out Green Day isn't actually here and they come back searching for you." I said quickly as I began to usher the guys back up the pier and in the direction of the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short update, this one is more of a filler really. But still comment and tell me what you think? It would make my night!