Happy Birthday to Me

Waking Up In Vegas

MARISSA

I woke up around 9am later that morning, changed into a Rolling Stones tee shirt Ray had given me the day before, and a pair of skinny jeans Frank had given me last night before the band went out to gamble.

I walked into the hotel room's living room and found Gerard still passed out on the couch. I quickly walked past him, completely avoiding him and walked into Frank's room instead.

Once in Frank's room, I pulled open the black-out like curtain and let the bright sunlight stream in. I pulled the blankets off of Frank to reveal him wearing a black pair of pants and nothing else.

"It's time to get up now Frank!" I called.

Frank groaned and rolled over in bed before he moaned, "Five more minutes!"

I got up on his bed and jumped up and down, all while giggling and whined, "No, now!"

Frank chuckled as he cracked one eye open to watch me and said, "Well someone's in a good mood."

I smiled, "Of course I am! We're in Vegas. I wanna go, I wanna see the sights, I wanna experience the city! So get up, get dressed, wake the guys, and let's motor!" I said loudly all in one breath.

"What about what happened last night?" Frank asked.

I flopped down on the bed next to Frank. Honestly, I thought he and the other guys would have been too drunk to remember it. Maybe Gee was drunk enough, but it seemed like Frank remembered. Oh well. My decision's still the same. "I've decided to pretend it never happened." I replied.

"...But it did happen." Frank said quietly.

I shook my head at him, "No it didn't."

"What if Gee remembers what he did?" Frank questioned.

"Highly unlikely." came my reply.

"But what if...?" he trailed off.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll still just pretend like it never happened."

"Y'know, you'll make Gerard go crazy if he remembers and you choose to ignore it." Frank noted.

I quietly sighed, "Maybe feeling a little crazy will do him some good." I muttered.

Frank was quiet for a moment before he said, "You're not gonna change your mind about this, are you?"

I smiled at him, "I think it's for the best this way."

"...So what now?" Frank asked.

"Didn't I say that once already?" I asked as I smiled brighter, "Now you get up, get dressed, and wake the guys."

Frank groaned, "That sounds like a lot of work. What will you be doing?"

"I'm going to make a snack." I replied.

"How about you wake up Ray and I'll wake up the others?" Frank questioned.

I nodded, "Sounds like a deal."

"Alright, let's get to it." Frank said before he got up out of bed. He glanced down at me and asked, "Why are you not getting to it?"

I closed me eyes and rested my head on his bed before saying, "Five more minutes!" as I widely smiled at him.

Frank smiled back and said, "No more minutes." before he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed and onto my feet.

I pretended to sound defeated and muttered, "Fine."

"Now go wake up Ray." Frank instructed.

I smirked at him, "Now go get dressed and wake up everyone else."

Frank chuckled at me as he said, "Just go."

"Fine, fine, I'm going." I said as I casually flicked my hand at him and walked out of the room. I walked into the room next door and started the process over again by opening the curtains and let the sun stream in. But fearing finding less covering under Ray's blankets, instead I opted for shouting, "Hey Ray, it's time to wake up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout out to
hotmidnightstar
who commented on the last chapter.

98 Comments & 14 Recommendations. I luv you guys so much!

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend. C'mon, you know you want to. ;D