Status: new

Nerd Boy

Stoner Boy

Trey

I don't know why I decided getting drunk and strolling into English class would be a good idea. I can't remember much of what happened, but it's not like it matters.

"Trey step outside for the rest of the class." The teacher said.

I giggled and headed out the class, instead heading toward the main exit of the school. I made my way toward the skate park where I could already see Jared, Marissa and Aiden sitting around a picnic table. "Hey guys!" I called stumbling over to them and sitting next to Jared.

"Are you drunk?" Marissa asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I laughed and nodded my head, "Yes I am."

Jared grunted and rolled his eyes taking a drag of his cigarette. I took it from him and smiled innocently at him before taking a drag myself. We all sat around the table not saying much. I rested my head on Jared's shoulder and he grunted and tried to push me off him, but I attached my arms around his torso holding him closer. "You're such a faggot." Jared mumbled not fighting against me anymore.

"I need to tell you guys something." Marissa said quietly. We all looked up to her and she looked down to us, I could see the sadness in her eyes and I soon got worried.

"What's wrong Mari?" I asked softly.

She took a deep breath, "I'm moving." she whispered. "My mom is down in Mexico and she got really sick so my dad and I are going to move down there with her just in case something serious happens." she explained.

"It's fine." Jared said smiling softly at her. "I understand."

Of course Jared understands, just a few years ago his mom died and she was across the country. He never got to say goodbye and to this day it bothers him.

"Yeah I mean your mom means so much to you and you came down here to help her out so of course we knew you'd eventually have to go back, but we still love you." Aiden mumbled. This is the most I've ever heard the boy talk.

"I agree with everything everyone said." I told her still resting on Jared's shoulder.

"Thanks guys." she said smiling softly.

~


I could hear my mom down the hall making loud noises in the kitchen. I think she was attempting to make dinner, but I couldn't be to sure about that. I flipped through my guitar magazine staring at all the pretty guitars in the picture. I really need to get myself a job to buy one of these.

"Jacob!" My mother called.

I groaned loudly and rolled onto my stomach. Must she use my first name? See my real name is Jacob Trey Arlington the Third. Everyone always called me Trey though so has my mom. But every now and then she calls me by my actually name.

"What!" I screamed back.

"Get in the kitchen right now!"

I pulled myself off the bed an dragged myself down the hall toward the kitchen were my mom was at leaning against the counter wearing her fancy clothes. "What?" I asked in annoyance.

"I got a call from your English teacher saying you came into class drunk and now I have a meeting with him in 30 minutes." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ok." I said shrugging slightly.

"You need to come along, he has some things he wants to discuss with you." she added grabbing her purse.

I sighed and headed to my room. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my iPod before following behind my mother to the car.

The ride was silent and we didn't speak at all. I was listening to my iPod and my mother had her oldies station on. We finally pulled into the school parking lot and got out making our way to the class room.

I kept my iPod on and dug my hands deep into my pockets. My mom glanced over to me and I could see her roll her eyes, "Take off your music." she said sternly.

I obeyed and pulled out my ear buds letting them hang in front of my shirt. We entered the classroom, my teacher sat at his desk. At the sound of us entering he looked over to us and smiled standing up and walking to us, "Hello Ms. Arlington." he greeted shaking her hand. "Trey." he nodded toward me. "Lets go take a seat over here and discuss some issues."

Once I sat down I completely blanked out from everything they were saying. I played with the string of my hoodie while thinking about random things.

"Trey." My mother called.

I looked up to her and the teacher staring at them blankly. "Yeah?"

"We've come to a conclusion that since you are failing at you need an attitude adjustment you should be paired up with one of my brightness students." the teacher said. "He's a wonderful kid and never get's into trouble."

"I'm sure some of his good attitude will rub off on you." my mother added.

"So who is it?" I asked.

"Samuel Francine."
♠ ♠ ♠
the plot is beginning to grow :D
Tumblr? you should totally follow me :P
thanks to:bellabear., Mudkip!, Kodiizee, HayliexMon
about to watch Monster House now!