Status: Very slowly active/On hiatus

Jonas Goes to London

Chapter 9

-To the Brother’s Bedroom-

Stella approached the boy’s bedroom and knocked on the open door. Nick’s head whipped in her direction, but turned back after he saw who it was. She slowly approached him speaking as she walked.

“You know that was pretty intense earlier,” she tried, but Nick didn’t do anything, but stare at an old photo Stella couldn’t see.

“I don’t think Macy or any of us have a say so in what you and Sam should do about your relationship. Whatever you guys want to do is your business and it’s for you two to decide,” she tried, but Nick remained silent as his mind raced.

Stella grew tired of it and picked up a drum stick that was lying around before throwing it at Nick, the stick of course hitting him on the head.

“Ow, Stella! What did you do that for?” he exclaimed angrily.

“I did it to get you to talk! Why aren’t you talking to me?” she asked folding her arms across her chest.

“Because I don’t know what to say!” he blurted.

Silence fell between them before he spoke again.

“I don’t know if I’m confused about my relationship with Sam or if I’m still in shock about the things that were said earlier,” he admitted.

Stella sat next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
“Nick, everything that was said earlier was just said. But I must admit, if you’re confused about what to do about your relationship with Sam then I’d say I expected better from you,” she said catching him off guard.

Nick turned to face her fully as he stared at her in shock.

“What is that supposed to mean?” he asked shrugging her hand off of his shoulder before standing as he stared at her incredulously.

“I mean I expected you to be more certain than that when it comes down to Sam simply because of the past you two had. I mean, I’m sure you know Sam better than you knew Macy and you know what’d be best for your relationship with her,” Stella explained.

Silence fell between the two again as her words sunk into Nick’s mind.

“Just.. talk to Sam. I’m sure she’ll feel the same way whatever you decide,” she concluded before patting him on the shoulder before walking out of the room.

Nick stared after Stella understanding even more why Joe decided to date her.



-Joe’s Conversation with Sam-

Joe knocked on the girls’ room door as a silent sigh escaped him.

“Sammy? Are you OK? I just want to talk,” he called through the door.

“Joe?” he heard through the door.

He took that as a sign to come in and he did so. His eyes landed on Sam’s figure sitting on her bed just as she did when Nick came in two nights previously to talk to her. He closed the door behind him before sitting next to her.

“Is there something wrong with me, Joe?” Sam asked catching Joe off guard.

“No! Why would you ask that?” he asked wrapping an arm around her.

“Well, for one thing I told off my cousin, my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend and for another, I can tell Nick’s mad at me,” she answered sadly.

“In all honesty, you were just being honest with Macy. I don’t really think Nick is mad at you, though,” he partially lied.

“If he wasn’t then why did he go into his room after Macy said I was selfish?” she asked.

Joe opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He tried again after thinking of an answer.

“M-maybe he’s confused,” he answered.

Sam turned her head towards him urging for him to go on with her eyes.

“Well, you and Macy are related which makes things even more awkward for him. For another, he just found out that Macy wanted him back,” he continued.

Sam turned her head away from Joe’s as she began to think.

“She broke his heart, Sammy. Nick was really hurt after she left him for some jerk she met on one of our school breaks. Heck, we barely were able to get Nick out here to London this year,” he explained shocking Sam.

“He was that hurt?” she asked.

“It’s still nothing compared to when you moved, but yeah it was. Sorry,” he added.

“I think Nick and I should talk about everything. What’s happened over the past few years just to clear the air, you know?” she asked as Joe nodded feverishly.

“That’s a great idea. Just be sure to get everything out, no holding back,” Joe suggested.

Sam nodded before hugging her best friend. He hugged her back, patting her back before the two stood and exited the room.



Macy and Kevin exited their room the same time Nick exited his. The trios’ eyes met and Kevin nodded to Macy before walking elsewhere while Macy walked towards Nick whom stood with his hands in his pockets. Once she reached him, she spoke.

“Can we talk?” she asked catching him off guard.

“Uh..,” he said staring at Sam’s room seeing the door still closed.

He wanted desperately to talk to Sam instead of Macy, but perhaps Sam was still busy. He nodded in agreement before walking to the balcony of the patio. Once they reached it after Nick closed the door behind them, Macy spoke once more.

“Look, I know I hurt you in the past, but I was an idiot then-,” she began, but Nick cut across her.

“Yeah, you were, but the reality is-,” he began, but Macy cut across him.

“I get you like my cousin, but I like you, too. I never stopped thinking about you, Nick. In fact, I felt guilty for ending things like that,” she explained, but Nick wasn’t having it.

“Really? Because all I thought about was how much you hurt me by choosing that jerk you met on Winter Break and just moved on with him as though you completely forgot about everything we had,” he retorted heatedly.

Macy bit her lip before speaking.

“I didn’t forget, I just-felt like we weren’t really connecting anymore,” she replied.

“And that makes things any better how exactly?” he asked folding his arms across his chest.

Macy’s eyes glanced towards the door for a split second before she returned her attention back to Nick when suddenly she wrapped her arms around his neck shutting her eyes tightly.

“Please, just forgive me at least. I-I’m not asking you to break up with Sam, just give me another chance-as a friend,” she stammered.

Nick stood in shock as his mind raced even further. His thoughts were interrupted abruptly when he heard his brother’s voice and the balcony door open.

“Nick!” Joe exclaimed.

Macy pulled away from Nick and their eyes landed on Sam whose eyes were filled with tears while Joe’s were full of anger.

“Nice, Nick,” Sam got out before running back to her room.

Joe’s nostrils flared as he stared coldly towards Macy.

“You’d better go after her,” he said to his younger brother, but Nick moved a second before he even spoke calling Sam’s name.

Joe walked up to Macy biting the inside of his lower lip before speaking.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked blatantly.

“What are you talking about?” she asked as though she didn’t know.

“What would even make you think of doing that to Sam?” he asked giving her a hard look.

“I just wanted Nick to forgive me as a friend is all. I didn’t even see Sam-,” she began, but Joe wasn’t having it.

“Oh don’t pretend like you didn’t know!” he exclaimed.

Macy looked elsewhere before Joe spoke for a final time.

“Whatever you’re planning needs to end now because things are only going to get worse and we don’t need that happening because of you,” he said coldly before walking elsewhere to meet up with Stella.

Macy stood rooted to the spot in shock at Joe’s words to her. He’d never spoken to her like that before nor has she ever seen him act like that for anyone.

She walked into the house before heading outside for a walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated!

Please don't forget to comment, recommend, and subscribe.