I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Epilogue

Three years later

I was never one to believe in Fairytales where the girl is rescued from her troubled life by her Prince Charming and they live happily ever after. That just doesn't happen in real life, so why would anyone believe such stories?

Everyone has a fantasy dream where all their problems disappear and they get to live the life they always envisioned. Some want money and others want fame; all I ever wanted was love and I got exactly that. My Prince Charming came in the least unexpected way but I do not regret a second of our time together; good or bad.

Brian was my knight in shining armor as he saved me from that hell hole I was trapped in. We moved out of the mansion and found our own place we could call home. Not long after, Brian proposed to me and we got married before I gave birth to Tristan.

We still keep in touch with the other guys because they will always be a part of Brian as he grew up with them and they are all practically brothers. Jimmy moved out of the mansion soon after Brian and I did, and took Pamela with him. They are engaged now and Pamela is pregnant, expecting a baby girl in three months.

The rest of the guys still remain at the mansion living that lifestyle. Last I heard a new guy joined them, his name is Arin. I thought Matt would have changed his ways after I left, but it seems he has been delving deeper into that world. He has a new girl from what I hear and he seems to be more cruel to her than he was to me. I hope someone saves her from him before Matt hurts her past the point of no return.

"Mommy!"

The little three-year old shouted, breaking me free from my reverie. A smile stretched across my face watching him run through the grass towards me. His chocolate brown eyes widened with excitement as he launched his small body into my open arms.

"How's my little honeybun?" I asked, peppering kisses all over his cute round face.

"Tristan, be careful with your mommy's belly." Brian said in a warning tone to our son.

I smiled in reassurance to my husband as he stretched out his arms for the little boy.

"I'm sorry mommy," Tristan said in a little sad voice while pressing his small palms on the sides of my bulging stomach.

"It's okay baby," I told him as I rested my hand on top of his dark brown hair.

"When is my little sister coming mommy?" Tristan asked eagerly while rubbing my large belly.

A giggle fell from my lips causing the little boy to chuckle. "She's coming very soon honey, but we have to wait until she is ready to come out."

His small lips morphed into a pout, "I want her to be here already."

"She will be baby, we just need to wait a little longer."

Brian moved from his position in front of us to stand behind me and grip my enlarged waist in his embrace.

"Tristan, why don't you go play with Pinkly?" Brian asked, pointing his finger toward the white Maltese relaxing underneath the tree in the backyard.

"Pinkly!" The boy shouted, running towards the dog.

The Maltese got startled as she jumped up and ran away from Tristan causing him to chase her. Brian and I watched laughing at the two run around the spacious backyard.

Brian turned me around in his arms making me face him. A grin adorned his lips as he gazed down at my with warmth radiating on his face.

"I love you so much Trinity and I love our family." He said before capturing my lips in a quick kiss.

He bent down, lifting up my loose shirt to reveal my pregnant stomach and kissed my rounded exposed skin.

"I love you," he whispered to the baby.

Tears filled my eyes threatening to spill over as I combed my fingers through Brian's hair keeping his head pressed to my stomach. The love of my life and my two children is my happily ever after. This was all I ever wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! Finally this story so over. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted any updates on any of my stories for so long. I will try my hardest, but I can't promise anything because the month of May is going to be super busy for me.

I can't believe this story is finally over. This story is one of the first stories I started and finished on Mibba. I wanted to give a huge thanks to Pamela and Mandie. Without these two amazing ladies this story would have never gotten finished so thank you both.

So a few asked if there will be a sequel after this story and the answer is yes and no. I am going to try to start a new story and it is sort of sequel to this story but now directly one. It will be Matt's story before Trinity and how he became who he is. I'm not too sure about it yet so I don't know when I will start it up. It will be called Monster.

Thank you all of my readers, commenters, and subscribers that have stuck with this story until the end. <3