I Can Keep A Secret If You Can Keep Me Guessing

I Think You Haven't Had Enough

I awoke sprawled out on the couch, a thin blanket over me. I sat up and a blinding headache hit me. "Fuck." I muttered.
"Rough night?" Rian asked sarcastically as he entered the back lounge.
"Just a headache." I lied, trying to keep my drinking a secret, he gave me a look saying that Jack had already told him.
At that moment, Jack came in, holding a glass of water and a bottle of pills.
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I joked, taking the water and tylenol from him.
"I don't think you have." He laughed. He was wrong, I have told him I loved him once. I was drunk and not thinking straight, but I still had said it. I'd done more than that too.
(Flashback)
"Jaccccckkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" I yelled over the loud music as I stumbled through the crowd to find my friend.
A hand grasped my shoulder, and I turned around, ready to hurt somebody before I realized it was Jack.
"I think you've had enough to drink." He laughed as I allowed him to lead me over to the bar to sit down.
"I think you haven't had enough." I slurred, ordering two drinks from the bartender. They arrived and I gestured for him to drink. He hesitated, but sure enough, he downed the glass.
Soon enough, Jack was almost as wasted as I was. The alcohol was making my head spin, people danced all around us, and in that moment, something came over me. I gripped Jack's hand and pulled him outside, back to the bus.
As soon as we were alone, I had my lips on his. My movements were sloppy, as were his, but he was kissing me back.
I allowed my tongue to graze his lips, asking for entry. He slowly parted his lips and let me in. He tasted so good, I couldn't describe it. We were both lost in the kiss, lost in each other.
"Jack." I whispered between kisses.
"Mhmm?"
"I love you." I told him. I don't know where these words came from, but my drunken mind had me believing them.
(End Flashback)
I had told Jack I love him, and kissed him. He didn't remember this happened, the alcohol had caused him to forget as soon as he woke up. I remembered it though, every detail.
I only kissed him because I was drunk, and he was there. I wouldn't have done it sober, I'm straight.
Sometimes I wish Jack could remember, just to know how he felt about it. Even sloppy and drunk, out of all the people I've ever kissed, Jack was one of the best.
I didn't have any feelings for him, but it's one of those interesting things you'll always wonder.
"Hello, earth to Alex." I heard Jack say, bringing me back to reality.
"Huh?"
"I said stop spacing out and go get ready. We have to be at the interview in an hour." I was informed, the knowledge coming back to me.
"Sorry, I guess my brains still not working completely straight." I joked as I stood up and ran to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah Blah Blah, this chapter sucks. I know, I just couldn't wait to put a little Jalex kiss in there. Interesting that Alex remembers it, and thinks nothing for Jack, but Jack doesn't and he loves Alex O_o haha, yeah. COMMENT!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!
AHHHH!