Journal of a Teenage Rebel

Journal of a teenage Rebel chapter 2

I was in shock to see Ryan a really old friend of mine. You see Ryan's parents were in a long line of my dad's family's fmily friends so we've known each other for a long time. I smiled largely as I saw now pounding on the glass because I didn't even bother getting up to let him in. His hair electric blue hair with blood red streaks was spiked up. You could see the two percing on his eye brow and multiple earrings. He stuck out his tongue to show off his new addition to his collection. A blue ball and silver bar ran through his tongue.
I finally got up to let Ryan into the kitchen curious about why he was here and why he was here so early. I unlocked the sliding glass door to let him in. As he came into the door he picked me up and spun around the kitchen as I tried to break free. After he finshed he laughed and patted my back.

"So what are you doing here Ryan?" I asked after we both stopped laughing and said our greetings. He looked up from the drink in his hand and smiled his big goofy grin.

"So your dad didn't tell you?" He asked a question so obivious he made it too easy so I didn't bother to reply I just nodded instead.

"Well we are going to move in here your father didn't want you being here alone in the middle of high school year not to mention your a juinor." He said and looked back at his cup of tea that he made for himself. I nodded after he said it. Wait did he say we? I thought.

"We? Ryan who is we?" I asked wishing that I didn't have to and my dad would have warned me about it. My father did seem to be in an awfully good mood yesterday I didn't say anything about because I didn't want to ruin it, but now I wished I did.

"Well Mr. S said that he invited me of course, Jewel, Lina, Bobby, and Coal. I think it's kind of cool of him I think my parents thought I would be good for us to spend more time together for some stupid reason. I know how you hate it when there's a lot of people in your space so I tried talking my parents out of it." He said as he slowly backed away from me as I realized I would have to live with five other people. Now I know why he got such a big house! I was mad I wanted to scream at this point. I breathed deeply a few times so I didn't take it out on Ryan who tried to help me.

"Okay but who is going to use what room? there's only three more bedrooms open in the house and I'm not sharing my room." I said still fuming about having to live with so many people. Even though they are my friends. They wouldn't make living with them easy even if you paid them to.

"Relax! I'm here to help you out." He said as he lightly rubed my shoulders for a moment.
"Your father said I would have the one closest to his room not wanting my room close to yours, the guys sharing that large room above the garrage, and the girls in the ones up stairs by your room. Everyone has already agreed to it too." He explained and sat down arcoss the bar from me and drank his tea. I sighed and nodded at him. As much as I didn't want this to happen I knew it was a losing fight so why bother trying to fight it.

"So there meeting us at school?" I asked he nodded and got his car keys ready. We grabbed our bags and I hopped into the passagers seat in his car. He dove us to school. I got out and he went to find a parking space.
I got out and saw the usual cliches in groups. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a book out of my backpack and sat down. I then noticed the four people that I didn't want to know when I saw them. They were holding up a huge sign with my name on it.
“I am not going that way. There's no way I want to completely embarrass myself on the first day of school I have plently of time to do that myself. You can go ahead and go that way I'll see you later.” I whispered to him. He just shurgged and kept walking torwards them. They started waving around frantically when they saw him. Not one person in front of the school didn't laugh. I hid my face in my book hoping they wouldn't see me as I walked about the building to the back of the school. There was a few people skate boarding and a few watching. I thought I should ask on of them to tell me how to get to my first class. That was a huge mistake!

"Hey, ummm could you tell me how to get to the science rooms?" I asked a guy holding a skate board with jet black hair and royal blue streaks that matched the color of his eyes. The first clue to me that this was a mistake was he smirked. Not one of the quirky smirks that are kinda cute, but one of those evil smirks that tell you that their up to something.

"Awww isn't that cute the new girl has a crush on me! Or do you just go around flirting with all the guys."Iswatted his hand away from my shoulder and glared at him as his friends laughed and high fived him.
"Don't worry it's not your fault little girl you just couldn't help yourself after all with my charming good looksI havefans everywhere in this school."He is pure evil is all I could think of. With everything going on I was too mad to stop myself from yelling at this idiot.

"YOU JERK!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! I ASKED FOR HELP YOUR THE DEVIL'S SPAWN!!!" I shouted at him a marched into the doors in the back of the school and looked for someone else to ask about where the science rooms is. I spotted a girl that I asked where it was after I stopped fuming from the accident that just happened outside. I got to the science room I was looking for. The teacher introduced me to the class as usual and told me where to sit. The person I had to sit by was.......
♠ ♠ ♠
well if you read the last one then you know what i added here