Status: One-Shot;;

You Were Meant for Me

Love Won't Lie

It was Halloween. One of my favorite times of year, where people got to dress up and be reckless for a night. The air was usually cool and breezy. This year I wasn’t spending it alone. I could actually say I had a boyfriend and we’ve been together since, well pretty much since last Halloween. That’s where I met him but it wasn’t at a party. I met him at a concert. He was actually the lead singer of the that I went and saw. We both kind of ran into each other and as the night went on, we kept doing that. By the end of the night, Danny had asked me for my number and I couldn’t say no. He had a way with his words and he made me weak in the knees with the stuff he said that night. I smiled at the thought and went over to my closet to get my costume. I was going as Mrs. Lovett. You know the woman from Sweeny Todd. I always wanted to go as her ever since I heard about her but I could never find the costume for her. I have no clue what Danny was going as. I never really discuss it with him. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to dress up but I knew that he would. My thoughts were interrupted from a knock on my bedroom door.
“You about ready to head over to James house?” My roommate and best friend, Paula asked. I nodded after touching up my makeup and fiddled with my hair a bit. I did a damn good job on this outfit and everything. I looked over at Paula and saw she was dressed as Princess Leia. She looked beautiful.
“You look amazing, Paula.” I said. She smiled.
“Thank you, Megan. You look lovely as well.” She said. I laughed as I grabbed my phone. I didn’t bother grabbing my keys because more than likely I’d be staying at James house because I either passed out or Danny did and I love spending time with him. He was great. If I don’t stay there and Danny and I happen to come back, well Danny has a key to my apartment.
“Let’s go.” Paula said. We walked to my car and got inside.
“How can Texas be so damn cold? Jesus.” Paula said.
I laughed,” Honestly, I have no clue. It’s a bit cold out this year.”
“So, do you happen to know what Ben’s going as?” She asked. I shook my head.
“No, but its Ben so don’t be shock if he doesn’t show up naked.” I said. She laughed.
“You’re going to shit when you see Danny though.” Paula said. I looked at her.
“What do you mean? Why?” I asked. She shook her head.
“No worries. You’ll love it. What do you think Jessi dressed up as?” Paula asked. Jessi, I had met her at the concert as well. She was looking for Every Avenue’s concert and so how ended up at an Asking Alexandria. No worries, though. Every Avenue and Asking Alexandria was friends after doing Warped Tour together. So we all partied together and Jess got to meet the guys in the . That night, Dennis and Jess hung out a lot but that’s not who got her in the end. I wonder what Dave was going to be? Was he going to be here? I don’t know. I think he might have had a show in the east coast.
“Honestly, I have no clue. She wanted that Katy Perry outfit but she says she’s a bit too big for it. So I don’t know what she got.” I said.
“I need to slap her when I see her.” Paula said. I nodded. I pulled up to James’s house. There was a shit load of people there already. I saw Danny’s car parked in the drive way. I stepped out of my car and I could hear the music playing. Were they playing The Maine? What in God’s name are they thinking? Oh, I didn’t hate The Maine. I just wonder why they were listening to them. Paula and I walked up the sidewalk, up the steps and then through the door. It was smoky and it reeked of cigarettes smoke and beer. It wasn’t even nine o’clock and the place was already shit. I looked at Paula but she had disappear already, probably went to look for Ben. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic they were sometimes. They were such a cheesy couple but I love them both and they’re cute together. I felt arms go around my waist and soft lips press against my lips. I leaned back into his chest and closed my eyes.
“Hello, beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. I turned around and saw those gorgeous blue eyes. I step back and looked over his costume.
“You’re Sweeny Todd?” I asked.
“As you, are Mrs. Lovett.” He said reaching up and rubbing my cheek then I felt his soft lips press against my own. The kiss was pure heaven. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss got deeper. We both pulled away from the kiss when we needed air.
“Agh, that so sick, it was cute.” I heard Jess’s voice behind Danny. Danny stepped aside and I got a view of her.
“Jess, you’re gorgeous.” I said. She smiled. I glanced behind her. I saw Dave standing there. He put a finger over his lips to keep my quiet.
“Where’s Dave?” Danny asked.
“In the east coast, he had a show to do tonight.” She said. She looked so heart broken. It made me sad.
“I’m sorry to hear that, Jess.” Danny said.
“I’ll be fine. It’s his job. I’m supportive of that. I don’t have to be with him every single second and I can’t be. I love the guy and all I want to do is see him happy and seeing him up on the stage singing to thousands of crazy fan girls is making him happy then I’m happy.” Jess voiced. Her eyes were watery.
“Well, you’re a great girlfriend, Jess and you’re beautiful.” Danny said then hugged her. Danny was so protective of her. Actually, he was protective of all three of us.
“I agree, Danny. She is a great girlfriend and she’s beautiful. I don’t honestly know how I manage to get her. She’s everything to me.” Dave said. Jess eyes widen then she spun around and pretty much tackled him. They shared a kiss and that’s when Danny pulled me away from them.
A few hours later, the party was still going. I’m surprised that there hasn’t been any cops coming by. I was standing in the kitchen with a red cup filled with some kind of hard liquor. Danny had disappeared and I saw Ben and Paula over in the corner, making out heavily. I rolled my eyes and I looked over at the doorway and saw that Danny had walked in. He looked like he was looking for someone or something. He looked my way and smiled then walked over.
“I’ve been looking for you.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the back door that leads to the outside.
“Where are we going?” I asked. He never said anything. He just walked out and over by the hot tub.
“Want to get in?” He asked. Was he nuts?
“No, thank you though.” I said. He laughed then sat on the steps of the hot tub and he pulled me toward him and I sat between his legs. He’s arms wrapped around me. I looked up at the stars but all I saw was Danny looking down at me. He kissed me, softly.
“Megan, you’re so beautiful.” He said against my lips. I smiled then kissed him.
“Would it be too early for me to tell you that I love you?” He asked. My breath caught in my throat and I was scrambling the words in my head for what I was trying to say.
“That would be silly, Danny. We’ve been together for almost a year. Too early would have been like six months into the relationship.” I said never once saying I loved him though. I felt horrible for it but did I love him. Did I really love ?
“That’s good then, because I love you so damn much, Megan.” He said. I kissed his lips.
“I love you, too.” I said. His lips attach to mine and it was amazing. I could see fireworks.
“How about you come on tour with us next time, babe?” He asked. I grinned. I loved going on tour with him. I’ve only toured with them when they were in the states. They couldn’t afford an extra person when they went overseas.
“When? Where? How? Why?” I asked.
“It will be November 12th. It was be a European tour. I want you to come and we can afford it. That last answer answered both of those last questions.” He said.
“ I get to go to Europe. You’re taking me to Europe. I fucking love you, baby.” I said turning around, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs straddled his waist.
“I fucking love you. I love seeing you happy. I love seeing you smile. I just love you altogether.” He said then we kissed harder than normal. The party was going on inside but I was having a blast outside just spending time with my lover, the sky, and the moon. I could get used to this. I love this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny and Megan's costume
Ben and Paula's costume
Jess's costume

I'm so sorry it's taken this long for the one shot to be written. I really hope you enjoy it though. I'm also sorry that it's extremely long. Thanks again for joining the contest though.