Status: Don't be a silent reader! Comment and Subscribe!!

Nightmare

Matt

I groaned as I picked myself off the floor. Looking over at where Liisa and Kal were standing, I saw that they were looking at where I was standing.

"Damn," Jimmy said, chuckling,"She's fucking strong."

I nodded as I brushed off the shards of glass from the broken picture frame. Looking out the bay windows that were looking out to sea, I saw Sini's body running to the edge.

"Do you think she will hear me out?" I asked as I looked over at Liisa.

Liisa looked at the direction I saw looking at before looking back at me.

"At this point," she began," You can at least try. But try to give her a bit of space. She just found out that she is not who she thought she was."

I nodded at her before walking past the rest of the guys and girls towards the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, I summoned enough courage to open the sliding glass door and stepping out. The scent of salty air hit my nose and I smiled a bit. Walking off the back porch and onto the sand, I made careful, but sure steps towards Sini.

I was just five feet away from her when I heard her speak.

"Why did you leave?" I heard her ask in a small tone.

I stayed quiet until I was standing in front of her. Looking into her face, I saw that her gaze was not on me, but on the sea behind me.

"Hunters were coming," I said in a steady tone, keeping my gaze on her.

"Not when I thought I was going to die," she said, never lifting her gaze from the sea," before. In the park."

I sucked in a deep breath before speaking," My father forced me to break it off. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay with you. To," I was about to say to have kids with you but I quickly changed that to," I wanted us to stay together forever, but he didn't want that. He wanted only Demons in the bloodline."

"But didn't he know?" she asked, finally meeting my gaze," Didn't he know I was not human.

I shook my head, too mesmerized by her beautiful gray eyes to form a word.

"Not all Demons know there own kind. Only a higher level Demon can find its own. And that's what we're dealing with."

Sini didn't say anything, just kept looking at me with her captivating eyes. We stayed there, on the beach, not saying anything. Just looking at each others eyes. After a while, Sini closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I know you didn't leave me for dead," she whispered, eyes still closed.

I looked at her, shocked to know and realized that her memory came back so quickly.

"So you remember... Everything that happened before I had to leave?" I asked her in a low tone.

Sini nodded her head before looking back up at me.

"Yes. And I am sorry to believe that you just left me there. I was in so much pain and wanted to blame it all on you. I am sorry."

When those words left her mouth, I brought her into my arms.

"It's okay," I whispered into her dark red hair,"You have nothing to apologize for."

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled her back slightly. Looking into her eyes, I slowly leaned in until out faces were mere inches apart. I leaned in the couple of inches that were left and was about to kiss her before she shifted her head and my lips landed on her cheek.

"I'm sorry," she whispered," a lot is happening too soon."

And with that, she moved out of my embrace, crossed her arms around herself, and headed back towards the house. I watched as her figure retreated from my sight. Sighing out, I ran my hand through my hair before heading in her direction. As I walked, I couldn't help but have a strong determination to have her back at my side, where she belongs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have 44 readers, 12 subscribers, and just 3 comments? I feel like that's...Okay i guess...

Comment and subscribe please.

And check out my newest story, 'Live For Me'. Its a Jimmy 'The Rev' Father Fic set after his passing. I hope you like it.

Soo... Comment and Subscribe please