Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

No regrets.

I reached out for Franks hand and pulled him so that he turned around and faced me. Then I planted a long deep kiss on his lips, One I would never forget.
" I'm sorry" I said after pulling away and running off to the bathroom wile my heart was hammering and pumping faster than ever. " Mikey !" Gerard yelled behind me. I didn't turn around, nor did I respond, I just kept on running.

I turned on the sink and cold refreshing water poured down. I took some in my hand and washed my face with it. My heart was still hammering fast.

" Whoa ! What a kiss" The afro dude, Ray said and patted my back. He had probably followed me after I had ran away from them all. " You know, Bob and I had a little suspicion that you and Frank might hook up some time, but we had never thought that it would be here in school" He laughed a bit. I just nodded rapidly wile taking a lot of water into my hand and washing my face countless times. I just hoped that the last bell would soon ring so that we could all just go home and i could for get about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm done apologizing about the short chapters.
This was all I could press out of my head. Anyways, I hope you like it.
Comments ? :P

xoxo-