Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Frank

* Mikey’s POV *

” So, Mikey, how do you like the new school ?” Frank asked.

We had finished our first and second lesson and it was now time for luch.
Frank, Gerard, Ray and I sat around a table and discussed diferent stuff and now it was time for them to ask me how I felt.

” I hate it ” I answered with no doubt. ” Mikey, it hurts my feelings, y’know” Gerard said.
” I don’t care about your feelings, Gerard. How would you like it if your parent or parents forced you to move from everything you had ? your friends, your house, Everything ! “
” He’s got a point y’know” Frank answered.
” Shuddup, Frank”
” So what’s your next lesson ?” Frank asked me, who was extremely busy with looking in the air.
” Uh I think it’s english ” I asnwered ” Cool, with me” He grinned.
I could hear Gerard and Ray giggeling about something and then whispering something into Rays ear.
” What ? ” I asked
” Nothing ” Gerard answered.

After sitting there a wile it was time to collect our books and go to class.
I wasn't exited at all. I was more disappointed than exited. And I had all reasons to be.
The rest of the day went to discussing and talking with Frank. I found out that he liked almost the same things like me.
We liked the same music and T.V. shows.

" So how was your first day ? " Dad asked when I entered the the kitchen door.
I threw my backpack onto the floor and went over to the table.
" Hey, Hey, Hey, pick that up !" He yelled. " What, why ? and why are you so angry ?" I asked.
" we're getting guests" He said picking up my backpack and handing it to me. " And who exactly might that be?" I asked. " Someone I met at work. " Well whatever, tell me when they're here" " Wait you're not going to help ?" He asked, but it was too late. I had already left the room and went up to mine.