Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

You're just a daydream away

Skipping classes.

** Mikey's P.O.V **

That was weird, I thought. Frank had walked away as soon as I had arrived. Gerard said that he had forgotten something in some room that he had to do and get.
" What ?" I asked. I hadn't noticed, but Gerard had this huge grin on his face, it was a little annoying.
He shook his head and said " nothing" it didn't convince me so I asked once more, but he gave me the same answer.
" Gerard, I know that grin, what's up ?" I asked. " Mikey I'm telling you, nothing happened"
I gave up and let it go. He was clearly not going to tell me what it was.

" So what are you going to do later ?" He asked and opened his locker. " I thought that Dad and I were coming over for dinner at your house. "
" Oh yeah, sure" Gerard said and locked his locker again. I nodded. " Hey, Mikey, I have to show you something" Gerard said suddenly.
" show me what ? " I asked curiously, he had gotten a bigger grin on his face. He looked at me. " Oh no, this cannot be good, Gerard what are you thinking about ?" I backed off a little. " Nothing " he smirked. Not convincing. He stared at me for a little wile before me pulled my hand and dragged me somewhere.

" No-- Gerard what the fuck-- let go of me I'm going to miss class-- Gerard please you don't want me to-- what will dad say when he hears about this-- Gerard let go" I said all the way, but he didn't let me go. It wasn't before he had pulled me out of the school building before he let go. " come, follow me" He said and going to the direction of the stadium"
" Why ?" I asked, he simply just said that I had to, So I did so.

I followed him all the way to the stadium where there were some guys having gym. " Here we are" He said and sat on one of the chairs that was there. I did the same. " Why did you take me here ?" I asked. " just look around and try and find someone you might know. " he said. I did so and guess what ? It was Frank. All dressed up in his gym clothes and running around like there was no tomorrow. " Why did you bring me here ?" I repeated. " No reason, just wanted to have a brother to brother talk, that's all"
" and you had to drag me all the way here ?"
Gerard nodded. I shook my head " you're sick, you know that ?"
" I've heard that several times, yes" He said.
I laughed a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry..

xoxo.