The Great Big Book of Everything

HSisOv3r"s Bio

I'm HSisOv3r , well that's not my name either and I am so not going to tell you what it is.
So...HA!
Anyways, I am 18 about to be 19 in December, on the 18th.
I am currently kind of single because I have to be completely devoted to my training but I still love her.
I am not lesbian, I am bisexual there IS a differance you close minded people.
I have two friends and one amazing would be girlfriend. Allison <3, Connor, and my best friend for my entire life til either she or I dies, Rachel.
I am/was a bad ass, and can kick anyone's butt in less than three moves.
I, unlike kiylee, have an utterly boring teenage life.
I hardly do anything, because well I do not drive and I live in a small town where everything is two or more miles away.
Eventually I'll end up driving but I highly doubt I will share that when I do or maybe I will, who knows.
I hate drinking and smoking of any kind around me makes me nausious (?) I don't care if you do it elsewhere but I forbid it around me.
If you hate me I don't giva a crap just leave me the hell alone.
If you become my friend then you earn protection for life as long as you don't betray me, (use common sense on that one) I do not handle betrayal or mutiny very well.
I am like blackbeard when it comes to that.
Also I am a tad perverted and make slight sexual referances but hey I had pervy brothers it rubs off after so long.
I believe heavily in the supernatural and do talk about my expierances and such from time to time so deal with it if you can't handle it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace Love And REESES PIECES B****es