Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Fourteen.

Over the next few days, Ads had double shifts, so we weren't able to go out. She still let me come over after and stay the night, though. My last day rolled around and I was pretty nervous about her answer. What if she didn't come back?

Ads called me about an hour earlier to tell me she was finally home and that she had my answer. Even though our week together went really well, I was expecting her to say "no." She had a great job, wonderful friends and her family was here. I was almost positive she wouldn't leave all this behind. If she didn't come back with me, I don't know what I would do. She was the only one I wanted, the only one I needed. I didn't care how cliche it sounded. It was the truth.

I made sure I had everything i needed before walking down to the rental ar. i decided to just pay for it for the whole week since I obviously still needed it. I drove to Ads' apartment and practically ran up the stairs to her apartment after parking. I left out a deep breath before knocking on her door. She answered almost immediately and smiled as she stepped aside to let me through. I walke din wuicklu and turned to face her.

"Okay, before yeh say anything, let meh tell yeh somethin' first." I grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. We both sat down and I kept her hand in mine.

"I'm tellin' yeh the truth when I said that I not only love yeh, but I absolutely can not live without yeh. I need yeh in meh life. Forever, And I think I've proven teh yeh that I've permanently changed, right?" I gave her a questioning look to which she nodded, a smile still on her face.

"Then, I think...." I trailed off and I for down on one knee in front of her and pulled out a small, red velvet box. i opened it up to reveal a ring inside.

"Adelaide, will yeh please do meh an honor and marry meh?"

---

I picked up my carry-on bag as they called for our flight. All the guys were obliviously chattering amongst themselves until I reminded them.

"Aye, that's us, yeh wankers." i laughed as they all stood up and made their way to the terminal. I shook my head and began to follow them, but stopped when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked back to see Ads trying to fit a strap over her head. I laughed.

"Matt! It's not funny! These stupid over-your-head-on-one-shoulder bag things piss me off." She whined as she tried to pull it over her head once more. I shook me head, smiling, as I took it from her and adjusted the strap to make it longer then handed it back to her. She slipped it over her head with ease this time while her face tinted a dark shade of pink.

"Thanks." she mumbled, embarrassed. I gave her a side smirk before kissing her. I could definitely spend the rest of my life with this silly bird and I was glad she was letting me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. THE END. HURRAY. IT'S FINALLY THE END.
oh. oops.
Hi. IT'S THE EEENNDDD.

did you like it?(: