Status: You can't escape me.

6 A.M.

02

"Oh fucking hell".

Backing against the wall, my heart began to swirl and bounce in every position. My toes began to curl and cramp, my whole body felt like a bruised-tense object. What was he doing watching me? I thought he left earlier this morning. I remember him hopping into his Porsche, skidding off the apartment premises, then zooming down the street until he reached the intersection close to the highway. I made sure to check every 2 minutes to make sure he didn't make it home, I must change my time to a 20 second check.

Reaching up to close the blinds, I felt my throat go dry and my spine quiver. Why am I so scared of him? He's only another human being, like me. Nothing freaky about his appearance. He's just like another male, but I'm some kind of stalking instrument to him. Leaves me petrifed and violated, leaves my brain objected on his light-caramel features, god, why can't he just let me be? As I reached for my robe, my cellphone ringtone screamed throughout the 4 walls, which made me jump and clash with the marble floor. Sniffling, I crawled to the dresser next to my bed, which was revealed by the gigantic window, and clutched my phone into my hands. Clicking 'Ok' to the call, I answered as terrified as I could.

"Fallon, why haven't you answered your calls?"

Breathing deeply, a small smirk creased along my face, for I sat against the wall by the window.

"I'm sorry baby, I was getting ready for tonight".

I could hear him inhale deeply with a sharp laugh, "Be there in like, 20 minutes, so make sure your looking as beautiful as they come".

Smiling, we said our bye's and I hung the phone up. Looking up towards the window, I quickly ran to the bathroom, shut the door and threw the curtains shut. Atleast tonight, I'll breathe a little more calmer, just being with Aubrey would make everything better.
♠ ♠ ♠
LATE CHAPTER , I apologize for that ;O yeah, I used CHRIS BROWN as Aubrey, if you guys look at my profile, I think you guys can have a clear understanding on why I did that (;

Not perfect, not going to say that it's AWESOME. suscribe and comment?