Punk Rock Boot Camp

This is where it ALL began

----Flashback-----

“Common guys! Please go with me? My mom’s forcing me to go you won’t leave me hanging will you?” Blair looked at us with pleading eyes. Blair was this skinny girl who had short brown hair bob cut with brown eyes. When she looked at you her eyes showed everything she was feeling. She was a horrible liar and couldn’t ever keep her feelings hidden. She was a good friend but not very trustworthy and couldn’t ever keep a secret. She was a Richie rich girl but not a prissy priss girl.

“I really don’t want to go… Im already punk enough so I thought...” Ashley said with a look at me and a look back at Blair. Ashley was the fraternal twin of Alexandria Alice Hall. They were the queen punks of their suburbia. Ashley had long dark brown scene hair with dark outlined blue eyes with light irises. She was friends with Blair but never really felt the need to show it. She was trustworthy to Alexandria and she was always hanging out with her.

“Yeah but IM not! Come on guys! Please!” Blair looked on with eyes that shined with PLEASE-HELP-ME!

“Yeaaahhh… I think… no…” Ashley sighed showing how annoyed she was.

“Please… Billie Joe and Chris #2 will be thereee!” Blair was now taunting them with a smirk as if she knew they couldn’t say no to this. “And Jacoby Shiddax, Adam Gonteir, St. Jimmy, Mike Dirnt, and Tre’ Cool” she said taunting them.

“D…. did you say Chris #2?” Alexandria looked at Blair in awe. Now Alex, short for Alexandria. Alex was one of the two queens of her suburbia. She would mess anyone up who got in her face or who started a fight. Anyone who messed with her sister would get the beating of a life time if she wasn’t held back by someone. She has long black scene hair with red streaks that fade to purple that also fade into blue. Her eyes were a bright ruby red.

“Yeah and Billie Joe.” She said looking to Ashley.

“Sooo…. When do we leave!?” Ashley said looking around as if looking for a bus that’s going to take them.

“We leave tomorrow! So go get packed and then we will stay at my place for the night catching the bus in the morning.” Blair told them as they started walking through their house. Since they only lived a few houses away it was easy to travel back and forth.

Alex packed up pants, pajamas, shirts, bras, panties, and her tie. Arm warmers and ties is one of Alex’s most used items of clothing. Now Ashley on the other hand had packed all the same stuff that Alex did but not hats, only Alex packed hats. Ashley hated messing up her hair when it was teased up, so she never wore hats. She grabbed her suit case and pulled it off the bed setting it out of her room.

Alex walked by Ashley grabbing her suitcase when she was down packing, and taking her own. “Alright we’re all ready.” She said setting down the suit cases by the front door.

Blair’s mom picked them up and took them to her place. In the morning they would be on their way to Punk Rock Boot Camp. “Okay girls get to bed early and I’ll take care of the payments for the camp.” Then they all crowded in Blair’s room.

“What do you think Billie will be like!?” Ashley squealed with a gleam in her eyes. Ashley has been in love with Billie Joe since she went to a Green Day concert in July. He had pulled her up on stage to sing with him, but she ended up kicking him in the crotch. He called her a brat and the security guards hauled her away with Alex right behind them.

“Forget that! Whats Chris #2 gunna be like!!!” this time it was Alex. She had always been in love with Chris #2 ever since shes seen him in concert. After the concert she had met all the members, including her lover. Every time he would look at her and smile she’d melt. He was her oxygen and Justin, the lead singer of Anti Flag decided to tell Chris that by yelling it across the stadium.

“I don’t know, are you guys going for me or for them?”

“For them” Alex and Ashley both said at the same time without feeling any remorse what so ever.

“Well bus leaves tomorrow at six AM sharp. So we should go to bed now.” Blair yawned.

Ashley and Alex laid on their backs on the floor and closed their eyes. Sleep somehow came quickly to them.

*Next Day*

“GET ON THE BUS AND SIT DOWN LADIES!” The bus driver, Dave, yelled at us. Alex and Ashley knew this bus driver personally. He was a complete dick, that’s D-I-C-K. He gave them a referral for chewing gum and for their music being too loud.

Alex sat next to Ashley and Blair. “What… a bitch!” Alex breathed setting her Anti Flag tote bag next to her to her filling in the rest of the room of the seat. We were squished because there were no more seats, the bus was FILLED.

“WHAT!?” Dave yelled from the front. His hair was a grey white color and his eyes were angry and dull. He was obviously OLD.

“I said I have an itch” Ashley laughed as the bus driver angrily turned around.

“Haha nice guys. Anyways, If the bus driver is like this then I don’t wanna know what the camps like.” Blair spoke sighing and slumming into her seat.

They were expected to stay at this camp for a year. It was like school for them but more awesome.

-----End Flashback-----
♠ ♠ ♠
We know this chapter is short, but comment and we'll add another chapter, which will be better than this....I hope.

Billie: This story is shit!
ALex: -_- we didnt ask you dick fuck.
Billie: yeah, i know but do i care? no.
Ashley: *singing* I don't care if you dont, I don't care if you don't care!
Alex&Billie: -_-
Ashley: Hehe, love you guys too!! ^_^