Punk Rock Boot Camp

I Love Punk Rock Bott Camp

Alex P-O-V

A day after the bus trip to the Camp,

Chris #2 yelled at us today, we painted their Cabin a soft lush green color. But we have a better idea and we are just waiting for lunch.

The bell for lunch rings and we run to get our food. Pizza today, I really want to eat it im starving but I can wait till dinner. I stand on a table only to yell two words and duck “FOOD FIGHTTTT!!!!!!” I throw the first slice of pizza and duck.

Pizza flew everywhere; I get wacked in the face with mashed potatoes. Why they have mashed potatoes with pizza don’t ask me this is Adams idea!

All the sudden the doors swing open, Chris #2, Billie, Tre’, Jacoby, And Adam walk in and everyone stops. “What… The FUCK IS GOING ON!?” Billie yells. I had the sudden urge to slap him

Instead I slapped him with words. I jumped onto a table and screamed “FOOD FIGHT SHORTY! IT’S A FUCKIN FOOD FIGHT!!!!” Billie looked at me I smiled.

Ashy came next to me “Yep. Food fights…. This is punk rock boot camp! We just have to be the ACTUALL punks in this boot camp!”

Chris grabbed us both and pulled us off the table. “Everyone GET TO YOUR CABINS AND STAY THERE!”

“Uh, Hey, Buddy… Ow…. Let me go bitch.” I blurted haha im funny when it comes to someone pissing me the fuck off!

“Who cares? You’re going to clean EVERYTHING!” He hands me a mop and I hand him it back.

“Yeah… No.” I said and Ashys laughing behind me. Billie comes up to us and pushes more mops at us.

“Yeah. You better get started you do know if you don’t pass this camp you go onto preppy boot camp?” He snickered.

I looked at him “and…. What are they going to make me do? Learn how not to break a nail?”

Tre looked around “There’s a preppy boot camp?” Billie looked at him

“Tre! What the fuck man!”

“What?”

I laughed; Leave it to tre to ruin Billie’s ‘master plans’

Then I walked away Ashy following. We made it to the door before Jacoby grabbed our arms and dragged us back shutting the door and locking it.

“Great! Now how are we going to get the fuck out you dip?” Ashy said trying to bite Jacobys hand.

“Stop biting! And you don’t get out until ALL the food is clean!” he said handing us the mops.

“I’ve been handed too many mops today…. I really don’t see the point in this.” I glared at Jacoby.

“Hey, Jacoby, How are we even going to get out?” Billie said looking at the locked door.

I looked at Billie wondering if I should just kick Jacoby in the gonads and grab the key to make a run for it… I told Ashy my plan with my eyes; she was to keep the freaks off me.

“Ready?”

“Mmhmm” and our plan was a-go.

I lept for Jacoby aiming my blow perfectly between the legs and he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I took the key out of his pocket and Adam grabbed me.

“ASHY!” I threw the key to her and she looked back at me like she was going to run back to save me. I was dead meat now she could still get away. “Go! Save yourself! I think Justin will be fair to me!!” Justin… The leader of all the councilors of the camp….

Justin sane was the lead singer of Anti-Flag and the one who told Chris #2 I liked him.

Ashy hesitated but then ran off unlocking the door and running faster away. “Billie go!” Chris’s voice came out.

“Leave her alone you creep!” I said as if I was a nerd trying to save a girl he really likes. I was slapped in the back of the head as Adam still held me.

“So this is how you treat your supposed to be ‘welcomed guest?” I growled and Billie came back holding his back and panting.

“Shes… Too Fast….” He breathed.

“You just figured that out? Stupid idiot….” I said and I was dragged away to face Justin Sane.

“Hey, Justin! So,” I sat down on one of the chairs in his office truth is Justin was still pretty cute like a little kid kind of cute Y’know? God damn Billie Joe! I’m addicted to say ‘Y’know’ now, it gets annoying! Billie Joe and Chris #2 were holding on to each side of my shoulder as I sat in the chair, them making sure I stayed put.

“WHAT?!” Justin shouted, he was currently in the other room doing something. “UNLESS IT’S ABOUT THE TWO GIRLS CAUSING TROUBLE I DON’T, DO NOT WANNA HEAR IT!”

“Well, Uhm, it’s Alex” Chris#2 said looking down at me. I gave him a bright wide successful I’ve-completely-ruined-your-life-smile. He glared at me and Justin walked out. He was in all black, god he was adorable. Justin sighed and rolled his eyes as he saw me, then he sat down in his office chair. He set his head in his hand and rubbed his temples, haha ash and I stress him out.

“Alex, what did you do this time?” he crossed his fingers together and set his chin on top.

“Well, I was eating my food and Billie smashed pizza in my face!” I looked over at Billie pretending to be very angry.

“Did not!!” he shouted back in defense.

“Come on, Alex what REALLY happened?” Justin asked. I sighed and put my head down.

“I started a fucking food fight! It was SO awesome until bitch one and two decided to ruin it” I pointed back at the two then crossed my arms over my chest.

“And Ashley what happen to her?” I smiled and pointed at Billie Joe.

“Ask shorty” They both glared at me, I started to laugh.

“Billie?” Justin asked. Billie’s head was down and he was staring at the ground. He knew he’d get yelled at, thank you Ashley for running off!

“Well, she got away…”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GOT AWAY!?” Justin yelled standing up.

“I don’t know she just got away!”

“GO FUCKING FIND HER! Alex you come with me” I stood up and stared at Chris#2, then licked his hand.

“EWWW!” He shouted wiping his hand on his pants.

“Haha” I laughed at him while Justin pulled me into the back room.

---Ashleys P.O.V---

I had just finished steeling Billie Joe’s boxers and on my way out I ran into Mike Dirnt, the bassist of Green Day. I sat down hiding all Billie’s boxers. Mike’s whistling stopped when he spotted me in their cabin. “What...uhm are you doing in…here?” he sat on his own bed, arcoss from Billie’s.

“I was just admiring it, it’s beautiful” I lied instantly.

“Right… It’s just like ALL the others…”

“Yeah, but it’s true”

“Okay, move along” he started to push me away, I grabbed the boxers and he stopped
me. “Aren’t those Billie’s?”

“Yes, he asked me to…..wash them for him…” Mike nodded and pushed me out the door, I began to run off.

“Wait, Billie wouldn’t want you to wash his boxers….HEY COME BACK HERE!” I laughed as I sprinted off into the back woods, where I and Alex hid all their things, they never have found it. When I got to our hiding place, I stuffed his boxers in a box then hid them in a bush, running back to camp.

When I returned Billie, Mike, Tre’, Justin, Jimmy, Chris#2, Jacoby, and Adam stood before me in my cabin. Before I could get to the door, a camp-goodie-two-shoes-kid locked the damn door. I glared down at them, and then paid attention to the posse. “Hey, guys…..what’s up…?” They all narrowed their eyes on me. “Not good?” I tried laughing.

Justin and Jacoby walked towards me. “Come on, you know you’re in trouble lets go” Justin and Jacoby dragged me by my arms since I wouldn’t cooperate, they were dragging me back to “The Bad Kids Asylum” probably where Alex was. It was a giant garage where they locked us up for disobeying the councilors, which we did A LOT. The inside was a pillow covered ceiling, walls and the floor. Like in jail, if you didn’t cooperate. They threw me inside and I watched them walk away out the window.

“Ashyy!”

“Alex!!” we hugged each other as if we hadn’t seen each other in years. I quickly pulled out two pair of Billie’s boxers.

“Oh my god are those…?” I nodded. One pair had “Green Day is the best band in the world” printed on it, I laughed. The other pair had red hearts all over it; it said “Love Machine.” I fell to my knees in laughter. Alex looked at tag and found he had his name written on the inside then she fell to her knees. “Dude, let’s put these on and dance around naked!!!”

“Yea!!!!” we both shot up and undressed, in 2.2. “Wait which one’s do you want?” She threw the “Love Machine” pair at me.

“Here take those they have cum stains!”

“EWWW, OKAY!!” she laughed at me as we put them on, she tried to keep balance but fell over.

*Ten minutes of sitting there*

“Dude, guess what!?”

“What?” I asked. She ran over to her pants which were by mine. She ran back over with a baggie. “You didn’t…”

“I DID!!”

*Two hours later*

“BLUE DINO PENIS!!!” we could NOT stop laughing, it was an inside joke that went form ‘blue waffle’ to ‘blue dino penis.’

“Hahaha! Remember Chris #2!?” Alex stood up, almost falling over! “WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?” Then she imitated him. It was hilarious, Chris#2 kept asking what blue dino penis ment when we wouldn’t stop saying it around him. I made him so angry.

*one hour later*

Alex and I were sitting against the wall across from the door, watching it. “When….do you think there gunna let us out?” I whispered. She leaned closer towards me.

“I…I have no…idea….dude” she whispered back. She looked at her wrist; she thought she had a watch on. “It’s been……..like….ten…days” I giggled at her, until I heard the door creek open. Chris and Billie Stood there. “IT’S THE ZOMBIE APOPCOLYPS! RUN!!” Alex started to run in circles as Chris chased her.

“Why are you running in circles Alex?” Chris#2 yelled, while still chasing her.

“I DON’T KNOW” she screamed back at him. Billie still stood at the door with his hands on his hips.

“How’s your girlish figure doing?” I asked him referring to one of his interviews. His face softened a bit.

“Well, it’s doing fine, but that’s not the--- are those my boxers?!” I looked down at my legs.

“Would you believe me if I said no?” I smiled.

“No”

“Then yes they are” I stood up having a feeling I might wanna run.

“Give them back”

“Come take them” I really wish I wouldn’t have said that, he also started to chase me until
Chris#2 tripped me and Billie fell on top of me. He pinned my arms to the pillow covered floor and stared into my blue dilated eyes.

“Wow, your eyes are really pretty….and high…” I smiled at him, and then heard a big crash. Chris and Alex tackled each other to the floor knocking over a table from inside the asylum closet. I laughed at them so did Billie, then he turned his face to me again. “I…uhm...forgot what I was...doing...”

“You were trying to take your cum stained boxers back… you dork”

“Those aren’t cum stains…” I laughed at him and played with his hair.

“Really then what are they Mr. Billie Joe?”

“Uhm…Cum stains…” He looked towards Alex and Chris, Alex was currently dominating the wrestling match. Alex was pretty strong, she took down a guy that had bullied me back in 8th grade, he was a buff junior, and she kicked his ass and set him straight. So im pretty sure she could take down Chris#2.

“Mmmm…cum stains”

“Mmm? What the hell?” Billie Said cocking his head to one side.

“Shut up, im stoned” he raised his eyebrows at me causing me to giggle enormously. “Get off of me”

“Not until I get my boxers”

“Then take them, but beware I don’t have underwear on, neither does Alex” Billie smiled widely. “What’s that look for?” I questioned. He shook his head and went back to staring into my eyes, he really needs to STOP doing that….it bugs me. I could slowly feel him inch closer to my pale face. Then our lips met for the very first time.

---Alex’s P.O.V.---

Chris and I had been wrestling for the past ten minutes, and I had been wining. He looked kinds scared of me…PREFECT. We stopped and looked over at Billie and Ashley, since they got really quiet. They had just kissed, Ashley finally got her first kiss, now I needed mine, but from Chris. He was perfect in every way possible. It was hard to explain; you can’t explain perfect, he just IS.

When I went to pay attention to Chris2 he flipped me over and pinned my arms down like Billie did to Ashley. He was smiling down at me, his smile made me melt into sweet chocolate. “Took, ya long enough, geez, your weak” he huffed a fake laugh.

“I was letting you win”

“Nu-uh”

“Yeah-huh” I didn’t want to argue with him at a moment like this, this felt special, it was everything, and it felt amazing even though we weren’t doing much. “Alex, why are you….staring at me like that….its scaring me…so stop…” I continued to stare at his beautiful face, he was an angel and so was his voice. I shot up and attached our lips, surprisingly enough he pushed me down and kissed back with more passion then I thought I could ever feel.