The Game

Scar by tomorrow

After school Mikey stopped at his house and got some food for Monica, in and out in less than 15 minuets.

As his Jeep climbed the hill, this thoughts were consumed with revenge.

Leaves whispered across the ground as he made his way into the building. When he made it to the game field, he didn't hesitate to the door that kept Monica here.

He checked the light; it was off.

So he unlocked the door and went in, noticing Monica reading a book.

He cleared his throat and she looked up at him, slightly jumping back.

“Dinner.” He squatted beside her and took out the containers of chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and the water bottle.
He plucked a fork out of the bag and opened the containers, setting them on the floor. He handed Monica the fork. She ate wordlessly, the downed half of the water.

“Thank you.” She said softly, worried that if she spoke to loudly she would get punished.

He nodded, and reached for her injured hand. She knew better than to pull it away so she let him take it, biting her lower lip.

Mikey took off the gauze and looked at her hand. A scar beginning to form a dark line across her alabaster skin.

“All better. Lay down.” He commanded, taking care of the dinner dishes.

She obeyed, slowly as not to hurt herself.

Mikey unwrapped her stomach and looked...the cut was now red lines...scars by tomorrow probably.

“This should be a scar by tomorrow darling. I'll be expecting more of you.” He told her, leaning forward and kissing her lips, noting how she cringed.

In a rise of anger, he shoved her to the wall ignoring her cry and smashed his lips to hers. His hands rested on each side of her head keeping her from making an escape. He kissed her until she quit resisting and let him.

He leaned back. “When I kiss you, you will kiss me back. Final warning.” He hissed.

“Yes Mikey.”

Content, he stood and left locking the door behind him.

Monica sat still, wondering. What did he mean he'd expect more of her? Surely he didn't mean sex. No matter what he did to her she'd never do that willingly with him, or anyone for that matter.

What ever the consequence, she'd take it.

Deciding to head to bed early, she turned off the light and laid down, feeling herself on the brink of sleep before falling over the edge.

Mikey, however, was a different story. When he made it home he sat in his car and plotted.

With a devious, devilish smile he knew...Luke and Carter were in for a rude awakening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh yeah. Torture soon my lovelies :)