Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

1: Vacation? With the Kardashians?

Karoline POV:

Walking the streets of Chicago is always refreshing, especially with Jonathan in tow. Now that him and the Hawks are out of the playoffs, we can finally have a summer to our selves and no one can bother us. We were walking towards our favorite restaurant that just recently opened ‘Tru’ for lunch.

“Jonathan, I have to tell you something, or well more ask.” I told him as we were seated in a private area. “Sure babe, what is it?” he replied while looking at the menu. “Well, my mom called me the other day and she wanted to know if we wanted to go on vacation with them and the rest of the family to Bora Bora.” I said slowly. I heard him clear his throat and I instantly looked up. “I’d think that’d be cool.” He said while putting down his menu. My eyes widened, “Really? You do know who my family is right?” I told him. “I think it’ll be a great time to get to meet and know your family.” he said and smiled that adorable smile I love. We ordered and ate our meal in peace and just enjoyed each others company. Once we were done, we walked back to our condo.

Arriving at our condo, Jon went to take a shower while I decided to call my mom and tell her that me and Jon were in on the trip. She was excited that she would see us there, and that she would email me all the flight information after the call. After a little more conversation with my mom, I also decided to call my sister Khloe.

“Helllloooo there my wonderful little sisterrr,” said Khloe when she picked up the phone. “Khloe, please tell me your going on this trip.” I asked her, “Uh, No. I’m spending some quality time with Lamar.” she said. “Really? Great, now I have to handle this by myself. Thanks sis.” I told her, I heard Jon yell my name and I went into our bathroom, to only see Jon wet and only a towel covering him waist. “Uh Khloe, I’m gonna have to call you back, Jon needs help with the TV.” I lied, “Liar, your going to have hot sex you animal. . .” I hung up on her before she could finish and kept staring at Jon.

“Like what you see?” he smirked at me while gesturing to his hot and wet body. I stayed frozen and just kept ogling him and fantasizing not so good things. “I was thinking, that we could have some nice fun tonight,” he said as he walked behind me and took off my jacket while kissing along side my neck, I bit back a moan as he continued to undress me, he then went to stand in front of me and slammed his lips onto mine in a hot passionate kiss as he untied my skirt and unbuttoned my shirt only leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. He picked me up from my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us towards the bed and we continued our nights activities.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short. But it's just the 1st chapter! :D